section t h r e e

~*M A G I C A L G I R L S*~

afraid to fill out the application? unsure of what to do?

here's an example!


application example


 

 
Sugar
 
Name:Kim Ha Neul
 
D.O.B: 27/1/1997 (January 27th, 1997)
 
Race/Nationality: Three quarters Korean, one quarter Lao
 
Birthplace: California, USA
 
Languages(2 max): English, Korean [both fluent]
 
 
Spice
 
Personality: To sum Ha Neul up, she's a prankster, adorable, and real friendly. Ha Neul is such a good friend, and tries her best to make everyone in a good mood. She's real kind, and does the nicest things for friends (like making sweets, taking them to places, and such)! Ha Neul being the sweet teen she is, she's also real smart! Since she is still attending school, Ha Neul is also very into her studies and has sleepless nights because practice in the day, studying at night. When Ha Neul has free time, she secretly reads romance manga in a cafe or at a park. She really enjoys these types of mangas, and tends to squeal in jealousy when the main love interests do something cute togehter. She is currently reading Hana Kimi. Ha Neul is also naturally A D O R A B L E. Everything she does makes a lot of guys wonder why she's so cute; even her childish actions are adorable! She's also a great prankster, so don't sob if she pulls a prank on you! When Ha Neul is upset, she tends not to tell anyone and hides it; unless she breaks out in tears in front of the rest of the Magical Girls members. Despite her cuteness and innocence, Ha Neul isn't afraid to punch someone if they hurt one of her friends. Unknowingly, she's real protective about the people she care and will do anything to make them suffer. Ha Neul also doesn't really like boys in the "love" way much; except for one crush. She expects to meet a real handsome class president and go on adventures with him until she graduates from school, but it seems as if that wont happen~! The members of Magical Girls have to constantly remind her that there is no such boy like that. Ha Neul also really enjoys running around in the fresh air and really admires the sky when it's orange. She's alos very persistent, hardworking, and has little self-esteem. 
 
Background: Ha Neul was born in San Diego, CA which is located in the States, but moved to Incheon, South Korea as an infant. She grew up with music and dancing; resulting into her very successful audition for SM entertainment.
 
Family members{name||relation||age||occupation||} Kim Young Jae||father||48||Chef Choi Soo Young||mother||46||Choir Organizer Kim Hyun Woo||older brother||17||student
 
 
Everything Nice
 
Friends(5 max): Krystal [f(x)] Amber [f(x)] Donghae [Super Junior] Taemin [SHINee] Himchan [B.A.P]
 
Best Friend[s](2 max): Eunhyuk [Super Junior]
 
Love Interest- Zelo [B.A.P]
 
How you met: Since other companies of Magical Girls, Zelo already knew that there would be a maknae of his age. Being happy and all, Zelo forced Himchan to go meet her and make friends so he could have a connection. And so, when Ha Neul being friends with Himchan, he invited her over to the B.A.P apartment and that is how she became friends with Zelo. It's not that he liked her at first or anything, he was just overwhelmed that someone his age would be in Kpop industry and he wanted a friend of the same age. With that, Zelo and Ha Neul became friends.
 
Relation: Friends 
 
Backup Love Interest: Taemin
 
 
Potion
 
Ulzzang: Park Bo Ram
 
Pictures(5-8): N/A 
 
Backup Ulzzang: N/A
 
Pictures(5): N/A
 
 
Wand
 
Position: Adorable Maknae
 
Dancing: N/A
 
Singing: N/A
 
Rapping(opt.): N/A
 
Backup Position: N/A
 
 
Spell Casting Time
 
Questions:
 
Concerns:
 
Others/Requests: Hi, I'm lazy so I put N/A a lot.