Jealous Chanhee

Digging Your Own Grave - Teen Top Stories

 

Late January 2013, Idol Sports Day

 

Bored. I’m so bored! There’s nothing to do around here while you’re waiting for your team’s turn in the sporting events. Come to think of it, I’m not even in any of these events. Hmm, what to do, what to do?

                All of us are just standing around. We were doing fan service earlier, but that gets really old, really quick. Well…I guess a little fan service wouldn’t hurt, but I’m not very cute…am I?

                I put my fists up by my cheeks, and made faces to myself.

                “Am I cute?” I thought aloud.

                I guess Minsoo hyung heard me, cause he turned around, and smirked. I was still making faces, but he brought his hands up to my face and cupped it.
 

                “Ne Byeongari, you’re-”

 

                “YA! Lee Byunghun!”

 

                Minsoo Hyung suddenly turned around and walked away knowing what was coming. Chanhee came out of nowhere and started yelling at me.

 

                “Didn’t I tell you, you can only show me your aegyo!”

 

                Here we go again. When Chanhee gets jealous, he gets mad. And when he gets mad, he gets mad at me, then complains and whines until I promise never to do whatever made him jealous for anyone else other than him.

                It is a bit stupid, but I love it. I kept my head down so he wouldn’t see me smiling as he ranted. It’s really cute how he gets so worked up over the littlest things. I mean, sometimes it is annoying, but seeing him jealous is just the best. It lets me know just how much he likes me.

 

                “Byunghun! What are you smiling at?!”

 

                “A-ah, nothing Channie, nothing! I promise, my aegyo is only for you. I was just practicing and Minsoo Hyung happened to see it.”

 

                He grumbled and walked away, not wanting to cause a scene in front of every idol in the industry and their fans. I knew I was gonna get it later, but it was never bad…Well…usually…

 


 

Jealous Chanhee is jealous. 

 

Word Count: 333

 

Based off of this and one of the top comments:

 

Top Comment:

Bolida Kahn -

 

L.Joe : Am I cute, Cap?

Cap: Yes you are. Can I touch your cheek?

Chunji: I told you that you can only show that to me?