Chapter 1

Unexpected Meeting

It was the day when SHINee did their performance in their live show. Basically, they had done their schedule so they were ready to go to their dorm by then but only Jonghyun didn't go with them.

"Aren't you coming, Jonghyun?" asked Key while taking his bag.

"I'm going to somewhere else first~" Jonghyun replied before leaving the dressing room.

"Hyung!!" Taemin came running towards him.

"What do you want?" Jonghyun was quite in a hurry.

"Can you buy me bananamilk when you're about to go home?" Taemin asked cutely.

"Fine, I need to go~"Jonghyun rolled his eyes and quickly dashed outside.

After a few minutes, Jonghyun was in front of Sekyung's Company, probably waiting for her to come out. While waiting, he tweeted on his Twitter. [I've been waiting for her, for an hour I think~ I'm getting sleepy though.] After he tweeted lots of his fanns were askinng the same question [Waiting for who oppa????] / [Oppa is waiting for who?] / [Oppa is waiting for a girl???? WHOO?????].

After a few minutes, Sekyung had went out from the building and found Jonghyun standing outside near the guard house.

"Oppa~" Sekyung ran towards him.

"Your finally out~ I been waiting here for an hour now~" He said in relieved.

"Let's go oppa~" she put her hand around his arm.

They went for a walk around the walkside and it was almost midnight. They didn't spotted any reports of photographers around so they walk freely, but they were hiding without them knowing.

"Babe, Next week are you free?" Jonghyun asked while putting her hair behind her ear.

"What? Umm.... I kinda...Busy~" Sekyung said nervously.

"Why are you acting so nervous?" he got curious, look at her curiously.

"Nothing, I'm just a little bit cold~" she shivered when the cold winds hit her body.

"I'm here~" he put his arm around her.

After they walk for a few minutes, almost an hour, they reached to Sekyung's house.

"Bye oppa~" she gently kissed his cheeks and when inside her apartment.

"Bye~" Jonghyun waved and blushed.

Jonghyun went back to his dorm alone, he went and buy Taemin's Bananamilk. When his reached, Key and Onew came running to Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun? It's 1 in the morning already!!! How come you home late?????!!" Key was half shouting and half yelling.

"Ohh~ You shut up~" Jonghyun put his hand on his lips and went in.

"Minho and Taemin already asleep ." said Onew while put the bananamilk inside the fridge.

"Good, now I'm going to sleep~" he went to the bedroom left Key and Onew at the kitchen.

Key and Onew looked at each other and smirked.

"Race you there, Key!!!" Onew ran to the bedroom.

"No, you don't dare!!" Key ran to the bedroom too.


 


 It was morning already, You were making your bed and was ready to go to your Kindergarten  to teach your students. Suddenly, you got a called from Onew.

You: Yoboseyo?

Onew: I'm outside the house now~

You: Oh really, I'm coming~

You took your bags and papers and went out. He grab your stuff and put it inside the car and open the door for you and you went inside and sat beside the driver seat which is beside him.

"Oppa~ Please send me to SM building after school?" you asked while fasten your seatbelt.

"Sure." He nodded and smiled.

"I heard that Sulli wants to see me somehow." You said while looking outside the passanger window.

"Jinja? My maknae wants to meet you." he chuckled while looking at you.

"Oh, Say hello for me~" you smiled and continue texting on your phone.

You finally reached the kindergarten, Onew helped you with your stuff and put it inside the school. Some of the teachers were a fan of him, they were taking pictures of him with you beside him.

"Thanks oppa~" you thanked him as he went out.

"Yah ____, Are you two dating?" Mrs. Kim asked jealously.

"Aniyo, he's just a friend to me~" you smiled and went to one of your class.


 


"I'm so curious, Yeay~"

After singing the last part of the song, everyone went and have a break as Onew reached there after sending ____ to her school


"Hyung, why are you late?" Minho asked while drinking his water.

"I send my friend to her school." Onew replied as he put his bag on the corner.

"You miss the rehersal again~" Jonghyun grinned while taking the water from Minho.


















To be Continue...