Happiest Day!!

Sungmin Is My Classmate?!

Jin's POV

 

Annyeonghasaeyo!! I'm Kim Jin!! But people just call me Jin((: Nice to meet you!! I'm an ordinary high school student with a carefree life and two awesome best friends; Haejin and Heejin(they are both twins). Just another ordinary Friday and like always, I'm walking to school. I was wearing my cute school uniform:

Yay!!!! It's finally Friday!!! While I was walking, I greeted all my neighbours happily. When I reched school, I saw Haejin and Heejin waiting for me. "Annyeong!!" I said. "Annyeong bestie!" Heejin said as we linked our arms together and walk into school. On the way to our classrooms, we saw our principle Mrs Lee. We greeted her and she said "There will be a surprise for class 3-A later!!!" 3-A? That's our class!! "What is it??" Haejin asked excited. "Ït won't be a surprise if she tells you, pabo!" Heejin said while knocking her sister's head. "Mianhae for the rude behaviour, Mrs Lee." I said while elbowing Heejin, who was right beside me. "Ït's okay, Anyway, I got to go. See you later." said Mrs Lee, smiling. After Mrs Lee went off, we all went to our classes. When we reached our classroom, Haejin and Heejin went to took their seats at the back of the classroom while I took my seat on the third row. Soon, class started. Mrs Lee(the principle), walked in to our class room. "3-A, today we have two special guest one will be a teacher and another will be your classmate for a day. They can only be here for today because of their busy schedules. Come in." Mrs Lee motioned for the two guest to come in. The two special guest was Lee Sungmin and Cho Kyuhyun of Super Junior!!!!!! All of us gasped in surprise(my school is an all girls school). The whole class started to whisper to each other. Sungmin then came beside me and took his sit beside me. Of all places, must he sit here?? "Annyeonghasaeyo! Lee Sungmin imnida!" he greeted me with a smile and a hand streched out. "Annyeonghasaeyo! Kim Jin imnida! But you can call me Jin(:" I shook his hand and smiled. "Okay class!! I guess I need not introduce myself but you will address me as Mr Cho. I want you to concentrate in class like you usually do and treat me as a teacher but not as a star. Let's get started. I'll be teaching you Maths for today." Mr Cho said. Mr Cho started his Maths lesson and I started zonning out. Suddenly, Mr Cho snapped his finger in front of me and I was shocked!! "Do you understand what I have thought so far, Miss Kim??" Wow!! He knows my name. Oh wait!! It was because of the name tag-_- "Yes Mr Cho!!" After Mr Cho left my table, I sigh.

 

Sungmin' POV

 

After Kyuhyun no Mr Cho finished his lessons, he passed down a few worksheets for us to complete and it is to be done i pairs which means doing it with Jin. I was so excited!!! I think it was love at first sight. When the paper was passed down to us, Jin immediately started to do it diligently. "Jin-ssi, do you know how to do?? I don't understand what Kyu- Mr Cho taught us..." I said to Jin. "Sungmin-ssi, first you need to mutiply and then the square root the answer and plus 579.(LOL!! I was randomly doing it:P)" Jin started to explain. "Now is your turn to do Sungmin-ssi" Jin said to me with a smile. I smiled back and then started to do. "Okay class!! Hand up your work and you can go off early. I have a schedule to attend." Mr Cho said. Lucky for me, I did not have any schedules.

 

Jin's POV

 

After I handed up our(me and Sungmin) work, I packed my bag and was about to leave when Sungmin held my hand in his and pull me down causing me to sit on my chair again. He suddenly kissed my cheecks and whispered in my ear "Saranghae<3". Without hesitation, I leaned near to his cheecks and gave him a peck and whispered in his ears "Nado saranghae<3" and smiled. It is the happiest day of my life. Sungmin interwined our fingers and we walked out of the classroom.

 

Sungmin's POV

 

Yes!! I confessed!! Happiest day of my life!! I interwined our fingers and walk out of the classroom. I stopped half way and asked "Jin-ah, will you be my girlfriend??" "Of course, Sungmin oppa!!" she said with a smile. "I love you, baby<3" I whispered in her ears. She blushed and said "I love you too, Sungmin oppa<3". So we walked hand-in-hand towards our beautiful future.

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

So that's my beautiful dream((: It was going to continue until my sister woke me up-_- Comments are MOST MOST MOST welcomed!! I was hoping it will be SHINee members since they are my favourite band. But Sungmin and Kyunhyun is fine too!! Credits to the gif owner((: Hang on!!

Me: Sungmin!! Come here and talk to your fans and readers!!

Sungmin: *pouts* Nope!! Because you didn't call me oppa.

Me: It's embarrasing!! Plus, that was only in the dream and my name is not Jin.

Sungmin: But I still love you!! Pweassseee!!!!!*does ageyo*

Me: Okay!! Fine!! Sungmin oppa, please come here and talk to your fans and readers.

Sungmin: You heard that everyone?! My baby called me Sungmin oppa!!

Me: Who's your baby?? I ask you to come here to talk to your fans and readers.

Sungmin: *while back hugging me* Annyeong everyone!! My baby told you about her dream. Is it nice?? I think she loves me too much that's why she dreams about me. Right baby??

Me: It's so embasrrasing. Sungmin let go of me.

Sungmin: Nope because you didn't call me oppa and I don't want to. My lovely fans and readers, do remember to leave and comment and subscribe!! Baby, let's go sleep I'm tired, Bye!!

Me: Yepp!! Do remember to drop a comment and subscribe and don't listen to all the crap that Sungmin says!!*whispers the last part*

Sungmin: Baby I heard that!!*tickles me*

Me: Sung-min!!!!!!!!! S-s-ssstop it!!!!!!!!

Sungmin: Nope!! Bye guys!! I Love You!!! Do remember to comment and subscribe!!!!!