Final

Extra Chocolate Chips

Key slammed the door of his apartment with a huff and plopped down on the couch. He brushed the blonde hair out of his eyes and mused.

What could cheer me up, thought Key as he sat straight up.

Then he snapped his fingers in realization and ran into his kitchen, opened the cabinet, and took out the brownie powder. He smiled as he pulled the ingredients out, reading the box at the same time.

Once he had read you had to mix the powder, milk, oil and eggs, and water, manually... He picked up his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Key."

"Hi Key-Bummie."

A giggle left Key's lips.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over to help me make brownies!" Key explained in his best exuberant voice.

"Key, I'm kind of busy right now, I-"

"Hyung! Please? I need help! Pleasepleaseplease-"

Key could hear a sigh on the other line.

"Alright. I'll be over in 10 minutes."

Key hung up and squealed with excitement. His favorite hyung was going to come over! He thought about how his hyung's brown acorn-colored hair was always gelled up, his slim figure, his small yet muscular biceps bulged, and the way his beautiful, round, dark-brown eyes glimmered in the light.

Key giggled in adoration.

~

20 minuted had passed since his hyung's promised time. Key checked his phone every minute, frowning - which was rare for a bubbly Key.

Finally there was a light knock on the door and Key skipped to the door with a smile.

"Jonghyun!" The blonde squealed, running right into his hyung's arms. Once Jonghyun had wrapped his arms around Key, the blonde felt something tickling his back. He turned around and awed mockingly, taking the bouquet of roses out of Jonghyun's hands.

"Oh? And who are these for?" Key questioned, inhaling the flower's lovely scent. Jonghyun scratched the back of his neck.

"Um, some girl," He lied, a fake grin on plastered on his lips. Key laughed musically.

"Well tell that 'girl', I'm taking her lovely flowers." The blonde retorted while he strutted in, with Jonghyun following.

Key took out a vase from the cabinets and put fresh water in and set the flowers in. He smiled gratefully, patting the plant gently. Jonghyun laughed lightly, then lingered around the island, and wrapped his arms around Key's waist, mumbling into his shoulder,

"You're welcome yeobo," He sang cheerfully. The blonde laughed, pushing Jonghyun's hands off and turned around, and said,

"Nice try, Jonghyun, but-"

Key stopped mid-sentence as he turned, facing Jonghyun so closely, their noses touched. Their heavy breathing was clearly audible, their minty breaths hitting each other's (lovely) faces. The brunette's eyes slowly traveled to Key's plump lips, that were pinker than a flower. Key, nervously watched the movement of his hyung's eyes, biting his lip.

He winced as Jonghyun moved closer and closer; it wasn't that Key despised it, it was just that Key wanted his hyung and him to stay close friends - nothing more.

The blonde panicked and swiftly pranced away.

"So," He exclaimed, clapping his hands in false enthusiasm, "Can you help me?"

Jonghyun instantly opened his eyes, scratching the back of his neck in humiliation.

"Uh sure. What do you need me to do?"

Key pointed to the filled bowl.

"Mixing the powder, oil, eggs, and water together."

Jonghyun arched an eyebrow as he observed the item.

"Have you tried doing it yet?" he asked, pouring in the contents. Key bit his lip, shaking his head. The latter laughed, pushing the bowl towards the younger male.

"I'm not strong enough, Jonghyun. I-"

"Just try it," Jonghyun interrupted, "I'll help you if you cannot do it."

Key huffed, but started doing it anyway. As he mixed the ingredients, the veins in his arms popped out, sweat started forming up in his blonde hair. Jonghyun chuckled at Key's strong effort and walked behind the island, embracing Kibum by wrapping his hands on the blonde's arms, guiding him to the movement of mixing.

"You're putting too much effort into it, Kibum," Jonghyun sing-songed as he swiftly mixed the ingredients with Key's hands. A colorful blush coated the blonde's pale cheeks.

He let Jonghyun take control (not that way!), and his perfectly shaped feline eyes widened, and his dimpled-smile appeared. As Jonghyun gave instructions, his warm breath hit Key's neck, making the blonde shiver slightly.

Key felt his body heat up in humiliation - he wasn't strong enough for something so simple. And there he was - his handsome hyung holding him and instructing him how to do this.

"There," exhaled Jonghyun with finality as he let Key's arms fall to his side. The brunette's hand slid down to Key's and he intertwined his hand with his.

The blonde felt real...fatty today, so he quickly tore away from his hyung's grip, running to towards the cabinet. he smiled as he pulled out a bag of chocolate chips then poured one-third of it.

"That's uh, a lot, of chocolate," Jonghyun mumbled with a nervous grin. The latter laughed, pressing the preheat button on the oven. He jumped onto the counter, letting his legs hitting the cabinet beneath him. He poured the ingredients in an 8x8 pan and looped his finger in the whisk. (the thing that mixed everything)

"And guess who's going to help me to eat it?" Key giggled, the brownie powder.

Jonghyun looked down, laughing then laughed harder as he saw Key.

The blonde widened, searching frantically and touching his face for marks. Jonghyun pointed to his mouth and before Key could wipe the batter off himself, the older slowly leaned in, straight-faced, as his tongue darted out and the uncooked batter off Key's pink lips.

The brunette swallowed the batter, blinking as he opened. Key's eyes were completely wide, and he his lips nervously, not quite sure what had happened.

"Kibum?"

"..yes, Jonghyun?"

"Again, tell me why we can't be together." He asked slowly. Key sighed, taking his hyung's hand into his, patting it affectionately.

"Hyung, I just - we - I just want us to be friends, " He said softly, "I don't want to jeopardize our friendship."

"But.. I love you, yeobo," Jonghyun whimpered, running a hand up Key's thigh. The younger chuckled, taking off Jonghyun's hand gently.

"I love you too, Jonghyun - but not the same way you do."

The older huffed, forcing a smile on his lips. The oven beeped and he shoved the pan in.

"So, how was your day?" Jonghyun asked casually - almost too casually.

"It was extremely stressful," Key complained, " My head was going to explode. And then, one of my friends br- why are you staring at me like that?" Key said. Jonghyun grinned sheepishly, but still sighed,

"You're just so..pretty."

Key giggled, placing a hand on his hyung's cheek.

"Jonghyun.. too cheesy," He laughed along with Jonghyun.

God, he's so beautiful when he laughs, thought the brunette, I want to kiss him so badly.

So he did it.

While Key was laughing, Jonghyun leaned in and pressed his thin lips against Key's. The younger widened his eyes, suddenly he got this funny feeling in his stomach, then he closed his eyes, melting into the kiss.

Jonghyun finally pulled away, blinking like it was a dream. He bit his lips as he watched the younger blink also, with his mouth gaped.

"I'm sorry, Key. I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorr-"

Suddenly, he felt Key's lips crash against his. And this time, the blonde slowly slid his tongue in, the inside of the brunette's cavern. Unfortunately, he pulled away, a small on his cherry red lips.

"I should've done this years ago." Key breathed as he leaned in again, connecting his lips to the older.

~

They kissed for almost half an hour until the oven timer went off, signaling that the brownies were done. The blonde pulled away, panting heavily and jumped off the island. He put on oven mitts, took the pan out and set it gently down on the granite island. The smell of chocolate burned their noses, and they both their lips in hunger.

Key quickly snatched a piece, not even waiting for it to cool off, and popped it into his mouth. The smooth and sweet extra chocolate chips melted onto his tongue, the extreme sugary taste filling into his mouth.

"Mmm, Jonghyun. Taste it!" He exclaimed happily, taking another and handing it to Jonghyun. The latter shook his head and Key's mouth gaped in disbelief and asked why not.

"I'm trying to watch my weight, yeobo." The older confessed sheepishly. Key laughed, hitting his hyung's arm lightly.

"You couldn't gain a pound if you wanted to," He snorted, shoving the treat towards Jonghyun again. The older laughed in defeat, and opened his mouth. Key plopped the brownie into his hyung's mouth.

"It is good," Jonghyun chuckled as he the crumbs off his lips. Kibum laughed and sat on the island again. Jonghyun took the younger's face in his hands, leaning in to kiss him again. As the brunette pulled away, he mumbled,

"Key-Bummie, we need to do this again."

"Well, I'm making Christmas cookies for a Christmas party next week!" Key cheered through kisses.

"You doing anything tomorrow?" Jonghyun asked as he kissed Key's neck softly.

Key smiled shyly.

"No.."

"Then, let's hang out tomorrow," The older hummed. Key only blushed in response as he, once again, connected his lips to Jonghyun.

~

A/N- HEY I'M STILL HURR. I hope the fluffiness made up for me not updating

THIS TOOK ME ING FOREVER.

Hope you love it! <3

VisionOfPerfection