Epilogue

Forever Loving You

 

Chapter 20

3rd Person POV

Its been 2 weeks since that incident and Eunhyuk has explain everything to Donghae. Even though the latter is a little surprise on how their manager act, he knows that he always got his anchovy next to him. Donghae is much better now as Eunhyuk takes good care of him. He make Donghae his first priority and shower him with love.

(skip some time till 2 months later)

Hyukkie’s POV

Its been two months since I got back with Hae, its been two months waking up next to him and its been two months since I become the happiest man alive. I decided to give Hae a little surprise by taking him to Hawaii. I know that it’s a little early or people would say its too fast but I want to propose to him. And I want to propose to him there.

( In airport )

The members send us to the airport and wish us all the best for our holiday. Our flight will be in 15 minutes and we started saying goodbye to each other. I see Hae blush when he is talking to Kyu so I ask him,

“Hae, what are you talking about with Kyu? Why are you blushing? Are you okay?”

I heard Kyu chuckle before saying, “Don’t worry Hyung, Hae is still yours after all I got my Minnie here, I only said to Hae Hyung not to go home limping, if you understand what I mean?” he smirk evilly.

“You evil magnae. Yah! Don’t think too much you ert.”

“I don’t mean anything Hyung, I’m only saying.”

“I won’t go anywhere if I stay here with you Kyu. Bye my ert maknae.” I walk into the waiting room.

“Bye Hyung see you in 2 weeks!”

( In Hawaii )

This is just like the life that I have always been dreaming of, walking in the beach, enjoying the night breeze while cuddling with my love one. I stop walking and asked Hae to stay there for a moment while I make a call. This is time to go on with my plan. I change into my tux as fast as I can and I started walking to him when he stare at me with confused eyes.

“Hyuk, what are you doing? Why did you change your clothes?”

I kneel down on one knee and take a blue box on my hand,

“Hae, I know that I’m not the best guy ever. I know that I hurt you before. But I just wanted you to know that I love you Hae with all of my heart. Even though I’m born as another person in another life, I only want to be your husband again Hae. So, will you do me the honor and make me the happiest men in the world. Will you marry me Hae?”

He suddenly give me a big hug and started kissing me before saying,

“I do Hyuk, I do..” I can’t believe how 2 words could change my life, I just can’t help grinning.

“I love you Hae..”

“ I love you too Hyuk.. so much”

And we started kissing under the stars.

 

This is the end guys.. i wanna thank you for all my subscribers and for those who already comment on my story i hope you enjoy it guys.. Thank youuuuu 

*Gomawoooo*