Another Evil Plan

When I lived with Mr Popular
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Argghh!' 'I can't stand it!' Ji Eun whined as usual, when she got back into her classroom. 'Yah! Then why did you control me? They insulted you like nobody's business!'Young Chul puffed.

'ARGGHH! I don't know I don't know! Aishhh! I really want to kill them now!' Ji Eun ruffled her hair with frustration. 'OMG. Who was Chae Ri and Min A to insult her? And to think they had the face to even say that they put the pin in my shoe! My Goshhh! Is their faces made of sand paper or what?' Ji Eun blurt out all her frustrations to her best listening ear.

'Aishh...If I ever see them again, make sure I tear their throats away.' YoungChul replied as he help Ji Eun tidy up the messy hair she ruffled.

'RINGGGG!RINGG!'

The school bell rang mercilessly, also signalling that class was starting. Young Chul swiftly got up and went to his class after waving goodbye to Ji Eun.

Ji Eun gave a smile and got ready for class. She glanced over at her neighbour's seat. Choi Minho.

'I guess he's busy entertaining his girls.' Ji Eun shook her head slightly at that thought.

Right at this moment, Mr Choi walked into the room. Speaking of the devil.

He looked the same. Only that today, Chae Ri and Min A was slinging to his arms. Minho was deperately swinging and flunking their arms away. But the girls are stronger than they look.

'OMG....Minho looks like he's going to be eaten up by lions.' Ji Eun gaped as she saw the two idiots who insulted her ealier clinging so tightly to Minho.

Finally, Minho managed to sit down. Although with much efforts.

'Aishh....' Minho swinged his obviously red arms from the griping. 'I see you are having a great time with them?' Ji Eun started asking.

'What do you think?' Minho rolled his eyes. 'Good time INDEED.'

Ji Eun gave a mild laugh un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter