Chapter I

''Host-sama, I love you~!'' *THE COMEBACK*

 

" Money, here I come. " 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Uruha's POV 

 

           I walked out of the Club Heresy's meeting room, starting my first day as a host. It's really unusual.. I'm wearing this black suit I borrowed from Miyavi-san, our manager. I'm just not used to it yet. I feel like I'm going to a wedding -.-"

           I applied for the job a week ago, and got in instantly. Ahh~ I hope I'll do well. I sighed and wondered if I'm doing the right thing. Oh well, I need money so.. there's no problem.

 

          It's 8:00 pm. I looked at my wristwatch,then looked around the club; to see if there are any girls coming. To be honest.. I'm really nervous. I stayed inside with the other hosts, while the others were patrolling outside; hunting for customers.  

 

 

 

" Oy~ Uruha! Come on, don't be nervous! The ladies don't like scaredy cats! " the club's manager wrapped an arm on one of Uruha's shoulders, reassuring him that everything would be fine. "Besides.. they'll LOVE you. So, don't worry!!" he patted his back then walked towards the club's entrance.

 

" T-Thank you, Miyavi-san. " he tried to smile to hide his anxiety.

 

" OY~ EVERYONE! WE HAVE A NEW CUSTOMER~ "

 

         Behind Miyavi was a girl who's probably 25-27 years old. She was kind of awkward and obviously, she was nervous. Uruha noticed her look around the club and smile at the hosts around her. She puts a lock of her hair behind her ear as her gaze met his.

 

" Come on, Rika-san~! Have a sit. Don't worry, we're good hosts! " one of the hosts, Tora, assisted her to a seat on a corner.

 

"Would you like to see the "Host Menu" ?" a couple of hosts gathered around her, including Uruha.

 

           She browsed the pages of the menu, checking over and over, til she finally made a decision. It stopped on a specific page.

 

"I..I want him!" on the page she stopped, Uruha's picture was there. She looked at him and smiled cheerfully "Please take care of me (^^)" she added. 

 

Uruha was shocked. On his first day of work.. he immediately got a customer? The other hosts cheered. He immediately felt confident, losing all sense of nervousness inside his body. 

 

" WOOAAH. Ne,ne Rika-chan? Don't you know, Uruha-san is our newest host? A real heartthrob, huh? " another host, Ruki, exclaimed, looking extremely proud for some reason. 

 

" U-Uruha-san, huh.. That's a nice name! Can I call you Uruha-kun?" she chuckled. The other hosts made way for Uruha to sit beside her. 

 

" Sure! " Uruha sat beside her as soon as the hosts walked out.

 

"Oh! Rika-san, just to remind you, you can't change your host anymore, okay? " Tora looked back at her and said. 

 

" That's fine. I don't plan to, anyways. " she looked at Uruha as she spoke. 

 

" Then let's get this party started! " Uruha laughed. He asked Rika what she wanted "Would you like champagne?" he smiled at her, which made her blush. "Yeah, sure!" she chuckled. 

 

" YO, MINNAAAA~ RIKA-SAN JUST ORDERED CHAMPAGNE!! " the other hosts clapped and cheered happily as Kai, another host, walked towards them with champagne on his right hand, and a glass on the other. 

 

" Drink it, drink it, drink it. " the other hosts cheered. Uruha filled up the glass and handed it to her. He noticed that she's not really heavy drinker. 

 

" Let's drink together? " Uruha tilted his head a little bit, to match Rika's level. 

 

In the blink of an eye, her heart was shot by cupid's arrow. 

 

"H-Hai! " they crossed their arms and drank together. After that, she smiled happily at the other hosts, holding the empty glass on her hand and slightly shaking it infront of them; as if saying " finished it! "  

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

 

Uruha and Rika talked about a bunch of stuff. About Rika's love life.. her work.. Uruha's personal life, love life.. and lot's more. Surprisingly, they had a lot in common.

 

" EH? REALLY?! You went to XXXXX-University? " Uruha exclaimed. 

 

" Yup. (^0^) " she nodded. 

 

" No way..!!! I did too!! " 

 

" EH?!!! "

 

 

 

3 hours later. 

 

" Ne~ Aoi-kun. Looks like you have competition. " Tora elbowed Aoi's upper arm and smirked while they looked at Uruha and his customer together. " Really good for a newbie, isn't he? He got a cute customer too. " he teased. 

 

" Shut up. No one can ever beat the number 1 host. " he glared at Uruha immensely and furrowed his brows. "  'Uruha'. huh. " 

 

 

 

 

" AOI-SAN~ Why don't you join us? " Ruki shouted at Aoi while he sat beside Uruha and Rika. The other hosts were busy with their own customers. Aoi's customer just left. 

 

"Eh? Me? " he pointed at himself. 

 

" Yeah,yeah! " Ruki nodded. 

 

" Sure. " he looked at Tora and whispered "Sorry but..No one beats me." He smirked and immediately walked towards their table.

 

" Ah~ He's so competitive. " Tora awkwardly scratched his head.  

 

" Hi Rika-chan, right? " Aoi smiled at her as soon as he sat down. Attempting to flirt with her but, he kind of failed. Rika's eyes were locked on Uruha. 

 

" Yeah.. You're Aoi-kun, right? " she held a wine glass in her hand and drank half of it up. 

 

" Yup! "

 

" Ah! That number one? " 

 

"Hahaha! I'm flattered~ But yeah.. " he chuckled. 

 

" Sorry but.. I think Uruha-san's better. " she chuckled as she clinged onto Uruha's arm and sat really close beside him. Uruha laughed and said "Rika-san's so clingy~" "I-I'm only like this with Uru-kun!" she replied.

 

" A-Ah.. You think so? " Aoi was surprised. No one ever said that someone's better than him. He was always the one geting customers. He was always the one highest on sales. WHY? he thought. He looked at Uruha and said.. "Well, let's just see.. " 

 

 

Though he was smiling, Uruha felt like Aoi's gaze was piercing through his body.

 

" Rika-san, want to order another bottle? " Uruha asked. 

 

" Nn.. Sure. " she smiled. She was about to order her fourth bottle. This time, she picked one of the most expensive wines on their counter. Uruha smiled, knowing that the profit will be his. 

 

" T-Tell me if you can't drink anymore, okay? (^^) " Aoi said. 

 

" I still can.. I'll buy many of 'em.. So that I can spend more time with Uru-kun.. " her flushed face was showing. She giggled and leaned on Uruha's shoulder. The additional bottle came. Uruha assisted her on pouring some wine on the glass.

 

 

" There~ See.. You're drunk. " he pats her head and chuckled. 

 

" W-Wha? Not yet! I just wanted to lie down.. " she cuddled close to Uruha. 

 

" Liar~~ " he laughed at her.

 

" A-Am not!! " eventually, she laughed together with him as well. 

 

 

 

With this.. Uruha's life as a host was just beginning.

 

 

 

 

[ Woohoo, first chapters are always boring. =w= sorry bout that. <3 ]