You took their lives, so I'll take yours

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Jeong Mi's POV

We drove about half an hour before we got to the destination, Lee Soo Man's house. The house was old and unkempt but it was big and there weren't any hoise for miles aroung it. My main mission wasnt killing him but getting the names of other girls he has and killed as well as where he had buried them. Killing him would be a bonus. I looked up at the sky and saw the clouds closing in and choking out the sunlight.

I walked up the steps with the back book and pen in my hand. I had a knife stuck in my boot and a gun tucked into the side of my skirt, out of view. I was going undercover, if you call it that. I was goign to introduce myself as a student writing a paper on old house or something then he would let me in and the games will begin.

I knocked on the door. It was old and broken. The type of door you see in horror movies. I could hear suffling from inside and then someone opened the dppr. Lee Soo Man.

-Inside-

"Would you like something to drink, sweety?" He asked, giving me a smile as we walked into the kitchen. "Yes please. That would be great" I said as I looked around at m surroundings. This place is disgusting. There were dirty dishes in the sink and this place lookied like it hadnt been cleaned in years. He got a cup and went over to the fridge. "Anythong specific you want?"He asked. I quiickly slid over to the back door, unlocked it silently while his back was turned so Seungho would be able to get in if something went wrong. I could see Seungho out of the corner of my eye and I turned to wink at him "Anything. I'm not really fussy."

He took a coke, poured it in a glass then give it to me. When I was done, we walked into the hallway. On the way to the lounge, he pushed me against the wall forcefull and put his hand over my mouth. I smirked and he looked at me confused. I'm not helpless as  those other girlsI brought up my knee and kneed his boing loings. He fell to the floor groaning. I stood over him. "I'm not as helpless as your other girls, Soo Man" "Who are you?!" He screamed at me, getting up to his feet. "Your worst nightmare" I replied as I brought my leg up and roundhouse kicked him in the face. He went down to the floor again. But this time, passed out.

I called Seungho to come in and helped me drag Soo Man to the kitchen and tie him to a chair with his hands tied behind his back. He still hasnt wake up yet and I was getting impatient, so I pulled my knife and stabbed his lef. He instantly woke up with a blood curling scream. "There's no use for screaming. No one can hear you. Isnt that what you tell the girls?" I said, smirking at him. "Fudge!" He spat at me. I narrow my eyes at him and slapped him hard across his face. "Where are their bodies?" I asked in low dangered voice. "Why would I tell you that?" He said smiking. "Brcause if you dont, you'll be very sorry." I replied, bending down with my hands on my hips, talking to him like a child. "What's the worst you can do? You're just a little girl" He misjudge me. Big mistake buddy.

-20 minutes later-

He was sitting on the chair, crying. "Are you going to tellme where are they now or would you prefer tp play some more?" I asked him, pursing my lip and raising my eyebrows. I was getting very bored of this game. I had held him under water 5 times 'til he almost passed out and was begging me to stop or I shot him once in the shoulder and once in the leg but he still refuses to tell me where the girls are buried. He just stared at me with hate in his eyes. "I guess you want to play some more then." I took out my knife and cut through the fabric on his leg. I took my knife and pressed it down hard and glode it across the thigh leaving a thick deep cut as he screamed out  in pain. I did this four times but he still hadnt cracked. His led as well as the floor was now dripping with blood. I'll find out where these girls are even if it kills me.

"Tell me where are the girls!" I started losing my temper. "No!" He shouted back at me. I looked back at Seungho who was sitting on the counter watching all of this and suddenly an idea popped into my head, A smiel spread on my face as I looked back at Soo Man. His eyes widened as he saw the smile. He knew I was planning something grewsome. I got up from where I was crouched down in front of him and fetched a bottle of vinegar from the cabinet. I walked back over to Soo Man and unscrewed the lid. "No, please, please, please no" He was shaking his head and had a panicked look in his eyes, "I bet they said that to" I replied as I tipped someof the vinegar into his open cuts. He screamed bloody murder. I just stood therem staring down at him. "Now, we can continue this OR you can tell me where the girls are buried?" I said swishing the vinegar around in the bottle. "Ok. I'll tell you" Finally, now at least will be able to bury the children.

He gave us the names of 21 girls in total and where the girls are buried. I called the rest of the guys and gave them the addresses. They said they would check it out and then get back to me. I turned to Seungho. We were in the lounge while Soo Man was still in the kitchen. "I've just called the guys. They said that they're going tocheck if the bodies are there and then, they'll call us. Once they've confirmed the bodies are htere, I'll make the kill" I said with a small satisfactory smile. "Good job. You've done really well today. You even managed me to make me crazy scared of you" Seungho said laughing and pulled me in for a hug.

We just chilled in the lounge for about half and hour when we got the call from the guys saying that they've found the bodies and the police were notified. "Thanks guys" I said and putting the phone down. Seungho looked at me and I nodded. We got up and went back to the kitchen. Soo Man was sitting there with his head looking down at his now broken legs. Perfect. He didnt even notuce I was behind him. Without wasting my time, I aimed my gun a few centimeteres away from him. "Sweet dreams and say hi to the girls for me" I said and shot him in the head.