CHAPTER 1 = NEW STUDENT

Change of Appearance, Change of Heart.

NO ONE'S POV.

You woke up as the sun rays shine on your face. 6:30. The clock says. School starts at 7:30 so you have enough time to groom yourself. You went to the bathroom and take a bath. Since it cold outside, you decided to wear this, not forgetting your big, thick-rimmed, black glasses.

You went downstairs to eat breakfast. You live alone since your parents are always on business trips. You cooked some bacon and some egg. And also drank some milk. You grabbed your things needed for school, left the house and locked it. Then, you rode your bicycle. It'll take about 15 minutes to go to school.

~At School.

As usual, everybody looked at you as if you were an alien. Whispering crazy things and dirty things about you. You don't mind anything though. Why? Because you know it's not true. You sighed and went to the rooftop to sit at your favorite spot. There's still 20 minutes before the class starts. As you went there, you were surprised to see a boy lying there at your favorite spot. You walked near him until you heard soft snoring. I stopped in my tracks. 'Should I wake him up, or not? But classes are starting in 15 minutes. Pfft. Here goes nothing..'  You went near him and looked at his sleeping face. 'So cute' you chuckled softly. Then, you shooked him gently.

"Yah," you said softly. He opened his eyes slowly and sat up, leaving you dumbfounded. 'I never thought someone could be handsome as him'  You thought again. He smirked.

"Am I that handsome?" You heard him ask. You blushed furiously. Softly slapping You cheeks. 

"Pabo. Pabo Daeyeon. Pabooo," you scolded myself.

He chuckled. "My name's Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo," he smiled and offered his hand for me to shake.

You smiled shyly. "My name's Daeyeon. Cha Daeyeon," then, you shook his hands.

"Come and sit beside me," he said and you sat beside him. We were talking about some random things and how you were hated by everyone and bullied. You two were waiting for the bell to ring. And also, you have the same schedule with him.

*Ringggggg.

"Oh, the bell already rung. Kajja~ I'll show you our classroom," I said and stood up. He stood up as well.

You two went to the classroom and the teacher's already there. She noticed the both of you and motioned you to come in. You two bowed.

"Seongsangnim, I'm sorry i'm late. I was helping this new student," you bowed.

"Arraseo Daeyeon-ah. Go sit on your chair now," she said softly to you and smiled.

Then, she turned to Myungsoo. "Aah. I suppose you are Mr. Kim. Introduce yourself to the class," she said. Myungsoo nodded.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Myungsoo-imnida. Please take care of me," he said then flashed a smile. A smile to YOU actually. Causing you to blush and the girls to squeal.

"Very well. Please sit next to Daeyeon," she said. "Nae seongsangnim," he bowed and went over to his seat. 

Then, the teacher started lecturing. 

MYUNGSOO'S POV.

As the teacher's lecturing, I couldn't help but take a glance at Daeyeon. She looks so cute, innocent, pure and pretty. Oh wait, I mean beautiful. Inside and out. She looks like goddess with her fairly white skin. I smiled while looking at her before I focused myself on the lecture.

'Cha Daeyeon, I think i'm in love with you'

_______________________________________________________

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter everyone (: