A past memories, a new best friend.

Give Me 101 Reasons Why Must I

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

 

HEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEEEEEE. HEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHEEEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHHEHE.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEE.

I’m not crazy okay?

Don’t you guys ever dare to think this gorgeous maknae is crazy.

Those are part of my evil laugh. Haha.

And no, I’m not laughing literally.

Eun Hye might think I’m a psycho.

Why did I laugh like crazy?

Because….

I’m proud of myself. I’m proud that I’ve snatched Eun Hye from Hae hyung.

Nuh-uh, not ‘officially’ snatched though.

As if I want to snatch her from Hae hyung for real. Tsch.

Okay, stop being so arrogant or else you’ll cry out loud for months if suddenly you really fall for that girl Kyu-ah.

Ehem. Back to topic.

I could read Donghae’s hyung mind, he wants to accompany Eun Hye to get her handphone in Nam Ju’s car. So, I snatched Eun Hye by cutting hiss word without him finishing it.

Kekeke. Seriously, like what Heechul hyung said, this is TOTAL fun.

Both Eun Hye and I walked together to the elevator. I pushed the down button and we wait for it silently.

Okay, now, tell me why this lil monster is quite?

The elevator opened and we walked in.

“YAH.” I nudged her.

“Hmmmm..”

“Waegurae?” I asked.

“Nothing. Why did you asked?” She seems to snap back from what-ever-her-dream-is.

“You look weird.” I just shrugged.

“You’re the one who’s weird.” She rolled her eyes.

“I’m not! I’m the only normal person in the dorm.” I said.

“You’re right.” She patted my back.

Pffft. This girl. Underestimating me huh?

You just wait, I’ll make your world upside down.

Err, is it legal for me to do so? I guess that’s not what the hyungs want.

“Yah..” I nudged her one more time.

“What again Cho Kyuhyun?” She’s annoyed. Kekeke.

“Tell me bout the Junhyung thingy.”

“YONG JUNHYUNG is NOT a THING if you are stupid enough. He is a REAL normal person.” She replied.

“Irritated much? Someone’s special?”

“VERY SPECIAL.” She replied lazily.

“Yah, I don’t know you already have namja chingu?”

“Tell me how many ‘yahs’ would I get from you today?” She said and walked out to the basement.

“Count it by yourself. Tell me bout that Junhyung.”

“Seriously, you’re not just stupid, but even deaf huh? I thought you clearly heard Nam Ju said he is our BESTFRIEND?” She gets in the car and took her phone.

“Yah, you’re the one who said he’s special.”

“Pfft. Pabbo.” She muttered and walked away.

Aisssh this girl.

I grabbed her arm and dragged her out from our apartment.

“Let me go pabbo. Where are we going?” She struggled.

“WE?” I smirked and put my face close, in front of hers.

She looked away “Where the hell are you trying to kidnap me?” She said, a bit louder.

“Yah, shut up. I’m just taking you to a coffee house.” I keep on dragging her.

“That’s the fifth ‘yah’ pabbo.” She mumbled but followed me without any struggling anymore.

“TADA!” I Spread my hands. Presenting the café to her.

She gave me this look. -________-

“What’s with the ‘tada’?” She mimicked me. “It’s not that great.”

Aissh, jinja. This girl really knows how to get on my nerve.

“Did you watch Noraewang?” I asked her.

She just nodded.

“Here’s the café where Siwon hyung always had his coffee every morning.” I explained.

“AHHA, the three sign!” She said while doing the three fingers gestures like what Siwon hyung usually did to greet the fans.

“Right! You are smarter than your look.”

She kicked my leg and walked in.

God, please let this girl alive. I don’t want to be a murderer, even she really tempts me to do so.

I rubbed my leg and followed her.

OMO, OMO, look who we have here.

Speaking of the devil angel (since he’s so angelic).

 

EUN HYE’S POV

 

“Hye Siwon-shii.”

“Hye Eun Hye-shii. What are you doing here?” He asked.

Kyuhyun just raise his left hand, greeting his hyung. What a GOOD manner of a maknae.

“Ahh, I don’t know. This retard here dragged me to come to this café.” I said, pointing at the retard.

“Retard?” Siwon lifted his eyebrow.

Kyuhyun looked at me. Seriously if eyes could kill, I would be death by now.

“Hahhahaha.” Siwon then laughed crazily and keeps on teasing Kyuhyun. “Retard. Retard. Retard!” He shook his head playfully in front of Kyuhyun, making the retard annoyed.

Kyuhyun pushed my forehead lightly and walked to find a seat.

“Join us Siwon-shii?”

“Aaah, ssokay. I’ve already finished my coffee. I want to go back at get some rest. It’s been a looong day.” He rejected my offer politely.

I just shrugged. It’s not that I really want him to be here.

“Well, take care going home then.”

“Arasso. You, take care of the retard okay.” He lifted up his right hand, and gave me the infamous 3 fingers gesture.

I just chuckled and go to Kyuhyun.

“Retard huh?” He asked not long after I sit.

I just ignored him. I took the menu and take a look at it.

“Since you dragged me here, it’s your treat okay?” I said.

He flicked my forehead. “Ouchhh. WHAT’S THAT FOR??” A yelp comes out from my mouth.

“Now, everyone thinks you are a retard girl. We’re equal.” He said, grinning like a COMPLETE retard idol.

I look around, indeed, everyone’s looking at me with what’s-wrong-with-that-girl expression on their face.

Cho Kyuhyun you are jerk!

“What did you said just now? My treat? Of course. It’s my pleasure to treat a beautiful girl like you.”

I feel like gagging. “Uweek.”

“Don’t act player, that is soooo not you.” I punched his back lightly.

He just grinned and called the waitress to take our order.

A girl in uniform plus a very cute skirt come and smiled flirty-ly, looking at Kyuhyun.

He winked at the girl.

Errrgh, disgusting.

The girl giggled and asked us our order.

“Two Americano please?” Kyuhyun said.

“Anything else?” The girl asked.

We just shook our head.

“Okay, two Americanos. Please wait for a moment.” She said and walked to the kitchen.

Of course we’ll wait duh -______-

“So..”

“So?” 

“So, what did you eat Cho Kyuhyun? What’s with the weird act of yours? Stop it. It doesn’t suit you.” I said.

He sighed. “I guess you’ve know me well huh?” He replied.

“Of course.Cho Kyuhyun is a devil. He rarely treats others good. He has no time to flirt with girls, game is his sweetheart.”

“Fine. Fine. Actually, I really think what I’ve done just now is disgusting too. That girl is not even cute. Haha.” He insulted the girl he just flirted with? What a meanie. This is more like Cho Kyuhyun.

The same girl come and put down to cup of Americano in front of us. She winked at Kyuhyun but Kyuhyun just looked at his phone, pretending he got a message.

“Thank you.” I said.

She just scoffed and stomped her feet away.

Where’s your manner kiddo? Pfft.

“Now…”

“What again?” I asked,annoyed.

“Since you know a lot bout me, you owe me one.” He said.

“What the heck.”

“I don’t care. You must pay me back.”

“You are seriously a retard. What do you want?”

“Tell me, why the hell is that Yong Junhyung is VERY special to you?” He demanded.

“And why the hell did you want to know??” I asked him back.

“I don’t know. He could be my riv- …. Aish, just tell me.” He said.

“Ghah, you’re soo demanding. Like a girl.”

“I am. Now, tell me.”

I told him how Junhyung protect me from being bullied by bad students when we’re 8 years old. Recalling back my memory, I told Kyuhyun, Junhyung is the first person that willing to be friend with me, well except for Nam Ju of course. Junhyung never leave my side, he protect me like his own sister.

Kyuhyun asked me why I’ve been bullied. Feeling hesitate to tell him, I just shut off my mouth.

“Yahh, is it that personal? Come on, we’re friend right?” He persuades me.

Sighing. I told him how the students at our school discriminate and bully me just because I’m a new student who doesn’t have parents.  They also humiliate me because I can’t speak English.

Kyuhyun looks shock.

“Y- yo- you don’t have parents?” He asked.

“Neh, my parents died in a car accident when I was eight. That’s why I came to US and stay with Nam Ju’s family.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.” He looks really sorry.

“Yaaah, ssokaay. I’m a big girl now! No need to pity me.” I assured him.

“Eun Hye, listen. Whenever you need someone, I’ll be there, protecting you like Junhyung okay? From now on, let’s be best friend okay?” He rubbed my head.

His act and words resembled Junhyung a lot!

 

DONGHAE’S POV

 

“Hae, I’m curious bout something.” I look at Hyukkie beside me.

“What”

“Why did I felt a bit disappointed when Nam Ju treats other members better than me? Why did I felt warm in my heart when I found out that she use my line as her ringtone? Why the hell I felt something poking my heart when I heard the Junhyung guy called her ‘dear’? And why did I felt like wanna run to the girls’ house to apologize?”

“Hyuk-ah.”

“Errrm?”

“Are you sure you don’t like her?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Well, for what I knew, everything you felt is the sign when you’re liking someone.”

“Maybe, I do like her? But I don’t think she likes me. Look the way she treats me.” He sighed.

“Awwwh, my Hyukkies has fall in love?” I asked.

“No, it’s not love yet. Serious!” He said.

“Arasso. Figure out your heart and do whatever you think is good for you okay?” I patted his back.

He nodded. “Is it okay if I try to apologize now?” He asked.

“I don’t know. I’m not expert like Kangin hyung. Where is he when we need him? Just give it a try.” I replied.

Again, he nodded. “I’ll go.”

“Hwaiting!” I shouted.

“Hyung.”

I look up. Oh, it’s Siwon.

“When did you come back?” I asked.

“Seconds ago. I bumped into Hyuk hyung at the door. Where he’s going?”

“What did he told you?”

“He needs to settle something urgent.”

“That’s what he said to me too.”

“Aaaah. I see. By the way, hyung, I met Eun Hye and Kyuhyun at the café downstairs 15 minutes ago. Why don’t you join them?”

Eun Hye? Kyuhyun? Together? At the café? First date?

“HYUNG!” Siwong waved his hand in front of my eyes.

“Wha- Ohh, I don’t feel like going.”

He shook his head.

“I don’t know why is it so hard for you to admit you like Eun Hye and you’re jealous of Kyu, hyung. I really can’t understand that.” With that, he walked to his room.

I? Like Eun Hye? Sigh. I’m not in a mood to think bout my feelings right now.

I continue watching the television.

“I’m back!~” Kyuhyun sang. He looks happy.

“Oh, welcome home!” I greet him lazily.

“Hyung.” He squatted in front of me.

“What?”

“Did you know why did Eun Hye stay with Nam Ju’s family in US?” He asked.

“No, I don’t.” I replied.

“You don’t? Yeayy!” What the hell with the –yay-?

“She told me why hyung. She told me the whole reason why did she live with Nam Ju’s family.” He boasted.

“She told you?” I asked.

“Yeap, besides, she told me about her secrets.”

I can’t help but feel a ting of jealousy.

I don’t know they are close enough to share secrets?

“I thought you guys are friends?” I asked.

“Yeahh, but we’ve made a lot of progression.” He said proudly.

“Looks like Eun Hye have the potential to fall in love with me, hyung.” He winked playfully and stucked his tongue out.

God, stop me from trying to strangle this dongsaeng of mine.

“Jealous aren’t you hyung? Let me add the fire.”

He showed his phone to me.

There, he set picture of him and Eun Hye as his wallpaper.

“You don’t even have her picture right hyung? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.” He laughed evilly and run to his room.

“Bad dongsaeng! Evil maknae!!! Devil mind Cho Kyuhyun!!! You’re so annoying!!!” I shouted.

 “Eun Hye likes me. Eun Hye likes me.” He sang loudly.

That bastard.

******************************************

I'm sorry if this chapter is boring, I need to explain why Eun Hye lived with Nam Ju at US.

 

 

Comment replies:
 
kiss_xander23: I love watching him being bullied. Keke. As I said, you can have Junhyung. I'm still mad in love with Hyukjae :DD
 
aquii96: Hahah, seems like everyone prefer the maknae become evil huh? xD
 
Syikin_Jonghyun: Yo, dongsaeng! Keke. Agreed, Kyu is cute. Hahha. And yeaah, poor my Hae. Haha.
 
queen_jelly: That's why he got the name. Evil Maknae. Haha.
 
isarangylil: And Hyuk'll kick out him from the dorm if Kyu even try to woo Nam Ju. Haha.
 
 
I'm sorry if Kyu appeared too much nowadays. But I couldn't resist him after watching this. :DD
 
 
28th November 2010