Chapter 4.2

Life without you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyuri's POV

"C'mon, this is not the right time to joke, Hyuk." i glared at him sharply, he smirked "You think i'd be joking at this moment Gyuri? Tell me, are you going to joke if someone you love is unfortunately engaged? huh?" he answered harsh but calm tone. Of course, i should've thought about that. Wake up Gyuri, you're not this dumb. Think properly! I grab again my champagne and drank to calm myself. "So what are we going to do now?" I asked "I don't know" he answered with blank face. "Seriously hyuk?! I've always known that you're one of the brilliant friends with brilliant minds I've known and now you're going to tell me you don't know?" I stop so i could see his reaction but he only look at me with a cold look, "c'mon Hyuk, you must think any freaking idea so we can stop this nonsense! Call me desperate but I know you feel the same with me. I can see the pain in your eyes Hyuk." I pleaded. Yes, i'm desperate in having Choi Siwon back. Hyuk just sit there, being cold again and I knew he was thinking. 

Minutes later, Hyuk already had an idea. I knew this guy is smart. He told me what to do and I listened every detail about it. God, he had the amazing yet crucial idea. God forgive me of what i'll do next. 

After discussing, we bid our goodbyes and wished the both of us the luck we need for a plan success. I went home with a wide smile. "You'll be mine again, Choi Siwon" I said with a chuckle.

 

"You'll be mine".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter