Math Lesson

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

You ran at your full speed to your classroom. Luckily, the math teacher hadn’t arrived yet. You scanned through the room but there was only one seat left, the one next to Changmin.

* Omo, I’m having a heart attack now! * you thought as you walked closer to the seat, with your heart beating faster and faster.

You put down your things and took out your notebook. Just then, Changmin greeted you, “Hi, I’m Shim Changmin. Nice to meet you.”

“Hi, I’m Kim ~~~~~~~. Nice to meet you too,” you felt blood rushing to your head and you couldn’t breathe properly, * Oh no, this is so embarrassing. Be cool, ~~~~~~~ -ah. * But you were so nervous that you couldn’t even look into his eyes.

“Oh, I’ve heard about you. You’re Jaejoong’s sister, right?” Changmin smiled, which melted you straight away.

“Yeah,” you tried to hide your happiness, * Gosh! He knows about me! *

“You must be really smart. I mean you skip a grade and still you are in the top class,” he said.

“Hehe, I heard that you are smart too,” you nervously chuckled. * What should I say? Aish, how am I supposed to pay attention when Changmin is sitting next to me? It’s so distracting! * Then you secretly glanced at him when he wasn’t noticing. You quickly shook away your thoughts when the teacher came in. You listened to the teacher but you peeked at Changmin at times.

“Okay class, listen up. You’ll have to do a project and I want you to work in pairs. The one sitting next to you will be your partner and you have to hand it in by next Monday,” you heard a lot of people groaned as the teacher continued. * I can handle it anyway. I don’t care if today is just the first day and we already have loads of homework, * you shrugged. But then you suddenly realized that you were working with Changmin * Yay! * you screamed in your head.

You looked around and your expression changed, * Oh no, * you saw a lot of girls giving dead glares to you, * Why do I have a crush on a kingka? * you sighed.

Ringggggg.

The bell had gone. You turned around wanting to ask Changmin about the project but he was already surrounded by a bunch of girls.

“OPPA, OPPA!”

“CHANGMIN OPPAAAAA!”

* They scream and scream all day. When are they going to stop? * Changmin thought as he was searching for you, * Where is ~~~~~~~ -ah? *

You couldn’t take the deafening screams of those girls anymore so you quickly packed you stuff and left, * God, I need a ear check up if this is going to happen everyday. *

You went back to your class and had the rest of the lessons with Soo Eun.

 

-On the other hand-

-Yunho’s POV-

* Why am I still thinking about the girl who bumped into me earlier? Aish, it’s just a girl. And there’re girls everywhere. * He looked around and saw a girl peeked at him shyly and quickly turned away, while another girl winked at him. Those girls just flirted with him all the time, though he wouldn’t go out with a girl twice. This was his rule. But this girl that he met earlier, she just kept popping out in his mind.

* What’s wrong with me? That girl is not even good looking in any ways. She wears that huge glasses and dresses in boys’ clothes. But she looks familiar. Aish, whoever she is, I don’t care, * he shook away his thoughts.

-End of POV-

“Hey, Yunho hyung. Are you going to eat lunch with me later?” Changmin asked.

“Aish. Why don’t you ask Jaejoong hyung?” Yunho pointed at his new girl, “I’m not free.”

“I’ve asked Jaejoong hyung already. He has things to do. You can bring her if you want, I’m going to ask someone to join us as well,” Changmin shrugged.

“Then why don’t you just eat with that ‘someone’?” Yunho raised an eyebrow.

“Yah, I don’t know her well and I don’t know what to talk about,” Changmin pouted.

“Urgh, fine,” then Yunho walked away with that girl.

“Hey ~~~~~~~ -ah,” Changmin silently went into your classroom and whispered to you after he finally slipped away from a bunch of crazy fan girls surrounding him, “Are you free at lunch time?”

You felt your pulse quickened and your heart thudded when you saw Changmin, * Omo, what should I do? *

“Hmm, yeah, I guess,” you tried to stay calm.

“Can we have lunch together? I want to talk to you about the math project,” he smiled.

“Yeah, sure,” you answered without hesitance.

“Okay then. I’ll fetch you later,” he gave you a warming smile, making your heart fluttered in happiness.

“Oh wait,” you suddenly thought of your friend, “Soo Eun-ah…”

“Ah, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” Soo Eun walked towards you.

“I can’t have lunch with you today, mianhe,” the two of you said in union, and then you two laughed together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Comments!!

I’ll update sooner if there are more comments!!