First Day of School

I'm Not In Love With A Player...Am I?

“Oppa, if you don’t come down now, I’ll just leave,” you grabbed your backpack and shouted.

“Aish, ~~~~~~~ -ah, we still have time,” Jaejoong lazily walked out of his room, still fixing his hair.

“YAH, KIM JAEJOONG!! Today is the first day of this semester and I don’t want to be late!” you dragged him out and walked to school.

“Seriously, ~~~~~~~ -ah, can you just wear something else other than hoodies? And take off those huge glasses!” he exaggeratedly screamed.

You rolled your eyes, “I feel comfortable in them.”

“How can you be comfortable in those…things?” he wouldn’t even consider that as ‘clothes’.

“Yah, can you just cut it?” you protested.

“Fine,” he shrugged as he walked into his classroom while you walked into yours. * How come Jaejoong oppa can be in the same class with Changmin and I can’t?! Aish, I can’t even be in the same class with him although I work super hard to skip a grade! * you let out a sigh and took a seat at the back.

“~~~~~~~ -ah, nice to see you again!” a girl sat next to you and smiled, “Why didn’t you call me during the holiday?”

“Soo Eun-ah, mianhe. I thought you went overseas and I was studying all day---

“Yeah, I know. You’re always studying,” she chuckled.

Soo Eun was one of your friends. Actually, you could say she was your only true friend since the rests were just those geeks who studied with you together. You only shared your secrets with Soo Eun and your brother Jaejoong.

“Gosh, look at your clothes. I should shop with you next time,” Soo Eun rolled her eyes, “Do you think Changmin will notice you if you continue to wear like this?” she lowered her voice.

You slightly blushed, “Oh how come you talk exactly like Jaejoong oppa? You two would be such a lovely couple if you two get together,” you sarcastically teased, as you knew that Soo Eun had a crush on your brother.

“Aigoo, we are talking about you ~~~~~~~ -ah,” her face reddened.

You laughed at her and then focused back on the teacher’s lecture.

 

-Recess-

“~~~~~~~ -AH!!” Soo Eun rushed back to the classroom after she went to the notice board.

“~~~~~~~ -ah,” she heavily panted and slapped your table loudly, “You are in the same class with Changmin for math!”

You instantly looked up from your book, “Really?”

“Yeah, you know both of you are really smart so of course you will be in the same class with him,” she gave you a what-the-hell look.

“Oh right,” you murmured. *Aish, how can I forget? Our math classes are divided according to our ability. So this is my only way to get closer to Changmin other than PE lesson, which my class is having lessons together with his. *

“Hey, ~~~~~~~ -ah,” Soo Eun waved her hand in front of your face.

“What?” you snapped out of your thought.

“~~~~~~~ -ah, the bell has gone. It’s MATH lesson!” she helped you to pack your stuff, “Go now, smartass,” she winked.

*Aish! I better run! * you quickly rushed to your math classroom while checking your stuff to see of you had left anything.

Suddenly, you bumped into someone, “Ouch,” you groaned as you fell onto the floor.

“Hey, watch your steps! Or, do you bump into me on purpose?” the guy smirked.

* What the?! * you were about to apologize but then you held back. You looked up and saw the infamous player Jung Yunho’s face. * Eww, it’s that playboy who switches a few girls in a day. I wonder how this can go up to this grade. *

“Such an ,” you hissed in disgust as you grabbed your books and left.

* What the hell? * Yunho looked at you in disbelief, * she is the first girl who doesn’t look back at me! She must be crazy! *

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it!

Please comment!!