:3

It went like this...

Noh Ji Hoon's POV.

 

She's so pretty... I hope we become friends... I smiled to myself as I pulled her to Mr. Yoo's office. She didn't understand much Korean, but luckily for her, I knew English~ "here we are~" I smiled at her.

"Ka... kamsa..." she was trying to remember, so I helped.

"Kamsahabnida?" I smiled

"Uh, yeah^^ will I see you again?" she said shyly

"Sure," I smiled. "I usually hang around the gardens at lunch time... come and find me and we can hang out together~" I said. She nodded and smiled and kissed my cheek before heading into Mr. Yoo's office. I ran my fingertips over my cheek with a smile before heading off. I decided to skip lessons for today, as I really couldn't be bothered.... I headed straight to the gardens and sat amongst the flowers, happily.

 

Melody's POV

I kissed his cheek... I hope no one saw... I felt stupid... aigoo... but... his skin was really soft.. I shook my head. He's probably got a girlfriend... I told myself. He's attractive... very attractive... so how could he not have a girlfriend? I sighed. A few minutes later, Mr. Yoo led me to my class. I had math. ~Great. My favourite subject... not.~ Mr. Yoo introduced me to the class, and pointed to a seat at the back.

I sat down, and got my stuff out.. I looked up to notice someone staring at me... he was wearing a low cut shirt, revealing his collarbones. They're so nice.. he smiled at me, so I smiled back a little to be polite before he turned back in his chair, facing the front. I smiled to myself. ~I kinda like it here... I'm happy I'm getting noticed a lot more...~ 

A few hours later, I had started heading to the garden area. On the way there, I had to pass the dance rooms... I nosily looked in through the small window, and I saw that guy from my math class... I watched him, moving his body with fluid movements... popping and locking... wow. I just shook my head and walked off, to the gardens. 

 

Kai's POV

New girl, eh? Hmm... she's not Asian... which is cool. She looked pretty hot. I was in the dance rooms earlier, when I caught her peeking in. I don't think she noticed, but I saw in the mirrors... she must have been admiring my dancing. I would too, if I were her. I do look very good in trackies and a vest shirt.

_________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!^^ I hope this chapter was okay xD please comment on how it was^-^*

<3