Perfection is Being With You

Within Perfection ♥ ‏

"So.. Joo Chan, are you free this afternoon?" He touched me, looking very nervous

"Yeah?" I asked him to repeat what he said because I wasn't really listening.

"Are you free this afternoon? I mean, I'm inviting you to my birthday party.." He blushed, makes me giggle.

"I'm free today," I said, and he smiled big.

"Good!" He barely screamed, "see you tonight, in my place," he winked and left me.

I didn't know this boy so well, but I have been admiring SeungRi for almost 5 years. I have never talk to him, I just said happy birthday to him this morning, and suddenly he invited me to his party? I hope it'll turned out well..

"Hey! Is this Joo Chan?" SeungRi texted me, I blushed and giggled.
Before I can text him back, he called me, "Hi, are you Joo Chan?!" He said, with his excited voice. I laughed, "I am.." "So, Joo Chan, are you ready yet? I'm picking you up at 05:00 ok?" he said, made my heart jumped around the room.
"What? No, you don't have to pick me up, SeungRi!" I said, very very nervously. "Ah, just be ready at 5.. Bye!" 
He ended the call.

I took a bath and continued to pray for SeungRi not to pick me up, but I knew deep down I want him to pick me up. And again, I blushed when suddenly a red car arrived in front of my house. SeungRi got out from that car, looking so handsome. He was wearing a simple shirt and jeans, and a sunglasses. His hair was blown up by air. He walked towards my door and rang the bell.

Oh God what should I do!

"You look really beautiful, Joo Chan.." He said.

 

That was 3 years ago, when I started getting to know him well. Now, we've been dating for 2 and a half years.

SeungRi is now really busy with his job. We can't date really properly because of his fame, we have to hide all the time.

Today's SeungRi's birthday, which of course, he invited me to go there. He's in HongKong right now for his tour. I'm still in Seoul, waiting for my airplane to take off. I haven't been with him for 2 months..

"Jagiya!~ I'll pick you up at the airport, be fast!!! I miss you very much!! Have a save flight baby!!! I'm waiting!" was the last message he sent me before my airplane took off. I smiled, and closed my eyes and slept.

 

"JAGIYA!!" I heard his voice! I turned around and I saw he's running towards me, of course with this appearance as a driver. "Aww SeungRi, I hope you knew how much I missed you..!" I said, letting SeungRi hugs me so tightly. "I don't know about that. What I know is I missed you more than you missed me.." he touched my cheeks and kissed me. "Happy birthday baby.." I said to him and he kissed me again.

"Have you eaten anything for lunch?" He asked me while driving his manager's car.

I shook my head.

"Okay, let me cook you something, you must have been tired on the plane.. Poor my girl" he said and shook my head.

"Oppa! I'm not that weak.. But because you left me for 2 months, you should cook me a great food! Deal?"

"Joo Chan, jagiyaa. Look, I'm trully deeply sorry for leaving you. I don't have any choices. But oppa will cook the best only for you!" He smirked so cutely.

I pinched his cheek, "babo!!!! You're so cute!" I said, and he blushed.

 

"Ok, we are here! It's my friend's apartment which I borrowed for us to sleep while you're here." He said, grabbing my arm inside the apartment. It was simple but it's comfortable enough for us.

"Where can I use the bathroom?" I asked,

"There, go wash yourself and take a quick rest. I'll be serving for your lunch today..!" he smirked.

I laughed and went to my room.

 

"Oppa, is the lunch ready yet?" I went to the kitchen after taking a bath. I saw him seriously cooking me a spaggethi. "Almost," he took a glance at me and smile sweetly. 

He tried his spaggheti and nodded, like he was saying that the food was delicious. "Here, try it," he said with his mouth full of strands of spaghetti. I found him really cute so I opened my mouth and he fed me.

"Hmm, wow, oppa! Since when you've become really good at cooking?" I laughed.

He looked at me and my hair. "Jagiya, I missed you so much.. Sorry I can't be with you all the time," he said with his 'guilty looked' on his face.

I hugged him and said, "I understand you baby.. And I don't think that really matters--" "as long as our hearts stick together," he cut my words and smiled, I was going to say "because we can always connected by phones," but "as long as our hearts stick together" is much sweeter, so I nodded and let him hold my heart.

 

The party was spectacular and it was over. Now It's 01:30 AM. 

"Bye, maknae. Bye, Joo Chan.." Said Jiyong oppa, the last guy who went home.

Now there's just me and SeungRi. "Let's go to the garden," he said, grabbed my arm again and we sat down at the swing.

He watched the stars while holding me close to him. I leaned on his chest and we talked for hours. I changed my position so many times and finally I lied on his lap.

"Aren't you sleepy?" He asked me, but I have slept.

 

I looked at her beautiful face and realized that she's sleeping, I smiled at how cute she is with her eyes closed. I can't help not to look at her, she's really beautiful. She's perfectly cute.

Having her with me is probably the best thing that have happened in my life.
Holding her like this is probably the most incredible moment of my life.
Looking at her beautiful face sleeping is probably the cutest thing that I have done in my life. 

I lift her up and lied her down on her bed. I covered her with her blanket to make sure she keeps warm, and I kissed her forehead before I her hair and leave the room.

Falling in love with her is the best gift God has ever given to me..