First Day of School ~^.^~

Coz I like you

Jaeyoon's P.O.V.

 

Omo~! It's already time for school! luckily my dorm mate Sunny woke me up.

"Jaeyoon yah!! our breakfast is ready!". She shouted.

I hurried to the kitchen and I saw two toasted bread with bacon but before my hand grab it Sunny's scream startled me.

"Aigoo!! Jaeyoon! What's with your bangs!? It covers your lovely face! Can you even tell me where you are?.It covers everything!"

" nah~ I cut this last night because I don't want my father's sources to recognize me. I run away from home right? , Oh, No, my mom and my brother,Kevin knew it, they even helped me to escape. Only my father didn't know any of this. He thought that I am studying in a law school." I answered.

"Do you think that bangs would solve everything?" Sunny said.

"I have to do this for the meantime, I don't want to go back to that law filled house of mine. My father would just force me again to study law in America. I don't want that. I want to follow my own dreams. Whenever I'm there, I don't feel independent."

"okay, jaeyoon, I'm always here for you." then we hugged each other.

"okay! Let's stop this drama! we're gettin' late!"

After eating breakfast, we prepared for school.

We parted at the end of the street because we attend different universities.

 

Eli's P.O.V.

This is a very unlucky day!! I've stepped on a disgusting...................

gross................

DOG'S POOP while walking in the street for school!!

"I think I've arrived here earlier than what I expected. This is a huge school! I don't think that I can see the room for my first class just on time. I have to hurry." I pouted.

When I'm searching for my room in the corridor, I saw a girl with  bangs that covers her whole face. I can't even tell if she's cute or not. haha, oh nevermind. But she ask me,

"ahmm.. Excuse me, do you know this class?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm also a transferee here, but luckily I met you!" I told her with a smile.

"w..w..what? Lucky?" she asked, bowing her head.

"yes, I'm lucky because we're in the same class and we can search for it together, in that case, we can arrive there just on time."