Two days later...

Feelings

Jongin POV

Now two days has passed since the "danceroom incident" and Jongin hadn't seen Taemin since. They had both been busy working and so on but that wasn't really the reason they hadn't even talked to each other and Jongin knew it. He was avoiding any sort of confrontaion fom any side as of right now. If things only were as usual...but did he really want it to be that way ?

'As usual hpmf' Jongin snorted.

He angrily took a large sip from his coffee but soon regretted it.

' !' he put the cup down and held out his tounge in an attempt to cool it with the air.

He then remembered that he was in a coffe shop as a kid stared at him wide eyed. Great now he was teaching kids to curse also. He smiled awkwardly at the kid and turned away quickly as the kid's mother gave him a stare. He decided it was a good idea to leave now before he embarrased himself further in public. He wasn't going to enjoy his coffe anyway since he had burnt his tounge.

He decided he would just go for a walk since he didn't really have anything else to do today. The weather was lovely today so he didn't mind just strolling around, the skies were blue as long as his eyes could reach and the sun was warming. Even though everything was just fine now, at this moment, he couldn't stop thinking about Taemin. Doesn't things happen for a reason ?

'Better be a really good ing reason...' he mumbled to himself. How long could he possibly avoid this ? He sighed and sat down on a bench by an empty road. Taemin was really special to him but was he really that special, on that kind of level ? And even if he was, could Jongin handle it ? What if Taemin didn't feel the same at all ? He couldn't bare the thought of losing his best friend just because of his own stupid feelings. But what if Taemin did feel like he did or just what if he could feel that way ? This wasn't going anywhere as usual, Jongin never was much of a problem solver. 

He took up his phone from his pocket. 12:37. He stared at the message icon a while before he clicked it. He scrolled down until he found Taemin and his conversations. How easy it would be to just send him a message with some kind of confession. Or ask if they could meet. But it was the response that he was afraid of, if it said no, what the was he supposed to do then ?

He put his phone back in his pocket and looked up in the sky on the passing clouds. If only he could let this pass like the clouds were passing by...but he knew that wasn't the answer to this problem.

Taemin POV

Taemin finally dragged himself out of bed just to get Key to stop nagging at him. Why couldn't he be allowed to sleep past noon just for one day in his life. But no, not as long as Key was alive that would never happen. Key had made that clear to him for probably the 1000th time now and there was no point in arguing. He angrily put on some clothes and shoes and left the building. He wasn't really a morning person to begin with but apart from that he had stayed up late last night practising the piano. He really wasn't thrilled to be woken up in the morning the day after.

But, everything can't go the way you want it to all the time. He realized he didn't even eat breakfast before he left the dorm. He would have to go somewhere now and eat something, and there were only one place really to chose from. Unless he didn't want to be chased through the country by fans that is. And he wasn't exactly feeling like it. So he started making his way towards his secret food hideout.

Once he arrived there he walked inside the small wooden house that was so familiar to him, like a second home these days.

'Omo, Taeminnie !' a familiar voice called out to him.

He looked towards the sound of the female voice and smiled. 

'Hi noona !' he walked up to the older female and hugged her tightly.

Taemin used to come to this place almost every week. But this time it had been some time since he came due to his schedule.

'I almost thought your fame had swallowed you since it's been a while...' the girl said and tried to sound offended although she was giggling.

'Babo ofcourse not, you know I wouldn't !' Taemin said and pouted.

'Aigoo let noona treat you some food and we'll catch up !' the girl said and smiled brightly. She walked in behind the counter and in to the kitchen in the room behind and started to prepare something without even waiting for a reply.

'Ah that Hyerim, always doing things her way...' Taemin mumbled and shook his head to himself.

He didn't really like being treated as a baby, it's not like he couldn't pay for himself. But he soon got over that as Hyerim brought some food over to his usual table and sat down with him.

'Noona this is really good stuff !' he said happily as he shoved some more in to his mouth.

'I know right ? But tell me now, how is everything ? How is your mum ?' Hyerim asked.

Hyerim was Taemin's old neighbour from when he lived with his parents. She had practically been like an older sister and Taemin still saw her like that.

'She is good, she sends her regards by the way.' he replied with a smile.

'Ah good, oh you tell her I'll come over for dinner sometime !' she said and poured Taemin some more water in his empty glass.

'Don't you have friends ? You're like an old lady.' Taemin laughed at her.

'What ? I like it that way, I'm not a social person you know. Sensitive object !' she said and pouted.

'Ok ok, I'll tell her, but you should get a boyfriend.' he said and tried to look serious.

'Huh, boyfriend ? I'm better off without one ! But what about you, any love interests ?!' Hyerim leaned forward in excitment.

Taemin nearly shoked on his food. How funny that this subject would be brought up considering what had happened only a few days ago.

'No' he continued eating.

'Woah, you're no fun. And what's with that reaction ? Don't tell me you're secretly dating a celebrity ?! Hyerim hit his arm so hard Taemin dropped the spoon he had been holding.

'I'm not dating !' he repeated, reaching for the spoon across the table.

'Oh wait a minute there is another customer.' Hyerim walked over to the counter.

Taemin took this chance to eat the last of his food and run away from there. He didn't want to go any further with this conversation and explaining just that to Hyerim would be pretty much impossible.

Once he were outside, he walked slowly without a goal for a while. He noticed it was actually a really nice day today.

Jongin POV 

Jongin was woken up from his own thoughts when a car passed by on the road at a dangerous speed. He checked the time on his phone again. 14.06. He had been  sitting for alot longer than he thought. He decided he should go back to his dorm. It's not like he could sit here all day anyway. He started dragging his feet towards home but soon started running as heavy rain started pouring down.

He met other people running from the rain and some who had been smart and checked the weather cast before going out and brought an umbrella. He realized he was going to be completely soaked by the time he reached the dorm. So took cover underneath a huge tree in the outskirts of a big park.

'Should've at least brought a jacket a long.' he said and looked down at his completely soaked t-shirt.

He sighed and sat down on the grass which was still dry at least. He heard a beep and so he took up his phone. A message from Luhan wondering where he was. He replied that he was being delayed by the rain but would be home within an hour. Once again he was staring at the message icon on his phone.

'What's the worst that can possibly happen anyway ?' he asked right out in the air. No answer ofcourse.

He clicked Taemin's name and started typing.

To: Taeminnie ^^

Hi, could we meet ? Like tomorrow or soon ?

Sent 14:18 July 4th

He regretted sending the message only a second later and tried to erase it but it was too late. It had been sent.

'Oh !' he rested his head in his hands for a while.

He didn't even want to know the answer. He hadn't thought twice before sending the message. He stood up and started running again.

When he reached his building he heard his phone beeping again and when he took it up it showed one new message...from Taemin.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OK so there it is finally, like 2 weeks delayed lmao. Sorry but I just can't post things on time so don't trust me when I say I will lol. This was originally supposed to be up sooner but I accidentally deleted it so yeah...had to re-write it in the middle of the night. T.T FML I couldn't remember everything either so it's alot shorter than planned...sorry...