First Sight

Complicated Love Story

 

Chapter 1:
 

Author's POV

Eun Jae entered S.M. Ent's building. She's going to audition because she always wanted to be an idol so she can do what she loves the most. Since she was a kid, Eun Jae loves to dance and as she grew up she developed her singing skills. Eun Jae went straight to the audition room. She was the first to perform and she was really nervous but she kept it to herself. While Eun Jae was performing, Taemin and Kai entered the room and they were amazed by her performance. Because she was really great, after her performance the judges told her immediately that she passed the audition.
 

Eun Jae's POV

After hearing what the judges said, I thank them and went out! I'm so happy that I paased and I can't wait to call Cho Hee and Ae Cha to tell them. I was about to call Cho Hee when I bumped into someone. "Yah! Watch where you're going!" Said the person that I bumped into. "I'm very sorry!" I said. When I looked at the person, he was glaring at me. I was so scared that I ran away. I heard the guy yelling "Yah! I'm not yet done talking to you!" But I didn't turn back.
 

Author's POV

*Back at the audition room, Taemin and Kai were having a conversation
Taemin: what's her name? 
Kai: yeah... She was amazing!
Taemin: and beautiful too! "Smiles"
*Sehun walks in and slammed the door
Kai: Sehun-ah what's the matter?
Taemin: why are you so angry?
Sehun: I bumped into someone and she didn't recognize me!
Kai & Taemin: HAHAHAHAHA!
 

Eun Jae's POV

I dialed Cho Hee's number and thank God she answered on the first ring! "Hello?" She said. "Cho Hee! I passed the audition!" I said. "AAAAHHHHH!" She screamed. "We should celebrate! Let's meet at XXX Club at 9pm!" I said. "Sure! I'll call Ae Cha." Cho Hee said and after that I hung up...
 
 
 
 
sorry for the short chapter. :)