Leaving

Super Love; Super Famous

 

 
The perfect world I worked hard for is ripping apart. Falling right before my eyes, breaking me apart. Paparazzi are outside, haven't left since the truth came out. Fans are going crazy, some understanding while other throwing things against the house. Right now I'm packing my things to leave to Omma's apartment. Yuhan and JunJu are meeting me there. The house was empty, only one left to leave was me. 
 
 
Looking around my room, all the memories came flashing back. Appa coming to wake me up, me being lazy that he'd have to drag me out. Donghae, my fishy being with me talking for hours about the stupidest things. Fighting with Jamie's little brats over learning how to knock on the door. Although they annoyed me I came to feel something for them. 
 
 
Looking outside my window, the paparazzi seem to just be sitting around waiting for me to come out. Grabbing my stuff, I make my way towards the garage. Safely inside my hummer with the doors locked, I open the garage and pull out. Immediately people surround my car, I swear if they don't move someone is going to end up in the hospital. Finally getting out I drive off. Tomorrow a retailer will come, check the house and put it for sale. 
 
 
Before going to Omma's, I take a detour to my secret place. Stepping past the trees, spring's true beauty shines. A Rainbow of colored flowers shine across the field, pretty green grass cover the ground, Trees' fluffy with leaves, the water sparkling from the sun's rays. Sitting on the edge of the boardwalk, my thoughts run back to when I first found this place. They run past all the times I came here to cry, when I wanted to be alone, bringing Donghae Here. 
 
 
You're not going to cry.
 
 
Maybe I should jump in. 
 
 
.... But I can't swim. 
 
 
That's the point.
 
 
Driving towards Omma's, I pass by SJ's dorm, paparazzi and fans cover the apartment complex's entrance. Speeding past them I blink tears away sliding on my sun glasses. I need to get to Omma's before I have an accident, the cause, not being able to see from crying. What a way to die.
 
 
Luckily no one knows where Omma lives, so there are no paparazzi waiting outside her place. Trying to calm down, I enter Omma's apartment, although this is my new home it doesn't feel homey. I need to get out of here, get away from everything. Whether I go alone or with my family, it does not matter to me at this point. I need to worry about my self. 
 
 
"Let's leave." They all look at me like I've gone crazy.
 
 
"Leave?" Yuhan
 
 
"Leave, like leave the country, get away from all this drama."
 
 
"What about the funeral?" JunJu
 
 
"I'm not going to go." I tell her. "Paparazzi and SJ will be there, people I don't want to see." I don't want to see Appa like that either."
 
 
"Okay, let's get out of the country." Yuhan
 
 
"What about Omma?" JunJu
 
 
"Omma What?" Omma walks in, she actually looks like a loving, caring Omma.
 
 
"Would you leave with us, if we were to leave the country." Yuhan
 
 
She thought for a moment, I already knew this answer, she can't and I understand why. "I can't, I have my clothing brand. Hana, Yuhan, JunJu, my loves, if you believe leaving would help you then go for it, I will not stop you. If you decide to leave I'll visit you, but Omma needs to stay here and work." 
 
 
"We understand Omma." I tell her.
 
 
"Yeah, we don't want you to give up on all your hard work." JunJu
 
 
"So, where would we go?" Yuhan
 
 
"We need to go somewhere they won't recognize you." JunJu warms up to the idea.
 
 
"South Africa." Omma suggested. "Cape Town." 
 
 
"Why there?" We ask her.
 
 
"I went there for vacation, it was beautiful." She glows with happiness.
 
 
"We'll leave tomorrow."
 
 
 
{Donghae's POV}
 
 
The members warned me, they told me she wasn't the person to get serious with, but yet I ignored them and followed my heart. Pabo fishy. Walking out the back door of SM building, a couple paparazzi cameras are seen, Mr. Lee Soo Man issued for all of them to leave or get arrested. Driving to the dorm, I had this sudden urge to crash against something hoping to get rid of the pain, but if I did that other will be in pain because of me. I don't want to see that.
 
Inside the dorm, all the members were in their own rooms. I haven't talked to any of them sense this afternoon, I can only imagine what they felt like to see me like that. Falling onto my bed, my thought wonder back to Rumi. Even though she did this to me, I still love her, I'm hurt but I can't stop what my heart feels. Shaking my head, try closing my eyes to get some sleep but Rumi's face pops up every time. When she told me she was sorry, I knew something wasn't right, and I wanted to listen to her but then she closed up. She locked her self up and threw the key away. 
 
 
"Lee Donghae!" Heechul barges inside my room.
 
 
"Get out I'm not in the mood, it's late. Go to sleep."
 
 
"Aish... this kid."
 
 
"Get out."
 
 
"Donghae, go see Rumi, tell her to explain everything."
 
 
"Hyung I already talked to her. Go away." I place a pillow over my face.
 
 
"Her father abused Her, Yuhan, and JunJu." Slowly, I start pulling off my pillow. "Before Mrs. Cha was the owner of HaYuJu, she was an alcoholic doing drugs not caring what her husband did to her kids. Rumi ran away to get away from that, she saw a chance and took it." At this point I was sitting up hanging on to every word Hyung was saying.
 
 
"Is this true."
 
 
"Yes, you pabo." I wanted to kill myself for being so stupid. Why didn't I listen to her, why didn't I let her explain to me? Grabbing my keys I rush towards the door.
 
 
"Donghae," I turn around, the members all listening to everything. "Maybe we should all go. She's at the airport about to leave to who knows where."
 
 
"How do you know this?"
 
 
"JunJu called saying goodbye and thanking me for  helping her. She told me they were leaving."
 
 
"Did she tell you where?"
 
 
"I wouldn't be telling you to have all of us come, if I did. It's a big airport, we need everyone." 
 
 
"What are we standing here for, let's go!" Leeteuk hyung yell, getting our attention.
 
 
 
 
{Rumi's POV}
 
 
Fixing my disguise, I wait on Yuhan and JunJu to get us our plane tickets. Leaving this place unseen is the key thing, if we're caught we won't be able to leave without having paparazzi following us there. 
 
 
"Ready?" Yuhan Hands me my ticket. Walking towards out terminal, the feeling of regret comes to me. I should have told Donghae the truth, instead I let that man wins again; I let him take the person I love. I'll miss my fishy, his hugs, kisses, the love he gave me, I'll miss it all. 
 
 
"Hana, is this puzzle piece yours?" 
 
 
"Huh?" JunJu breaks my daze. 
 
"Nothing."
 
Arriving at the terminal, we go through airport security. "Flight 475 to Cape Town, South Africa. Is now boarding." Time to go. I start putting my shoes on when I hear my name.
 
"Ru Ru!"
 
"Rumi!"
 
"Whoo-Hoo!"
 
"Monster!"
 
"Princess." I see Donghae along with Kyu, Sungmin, Hyuk, and Cinderella all running around. What are they doing here?
 
"Hannie?" JunJu looks over at me with a worried expression. 
 
Should I leave or should I call out to them and explain everything? "I'm fine." I start walking.
 
"Rumi!" I hear Donghae scream. I walk faster. "Princesses!" They're risking a lot being here, especially screaming out the way they are. 
 
"Hana, are you okay?" Yuhan asks me.
 
"Yeah...." I take one final look at Donghae, goodbye fishy. Even if I stay, I doubt our relationship will work out. I couldn't tell you the truth, what makes you think I could tell the fans. They'll hate me and not want me to be with you, then your career will go down with mine. My phone started ringing taking a look at the caller ID, I ignore the call and turn off my phone. 
 
"Let's go. Our flights about to leave."
 
 
Goodbye my super love.
 
Running away, that's all I'm ever good at doing.