Remembering.... Oh

Super Love; Super Famous

"Wake Up!" Someone yells making my head ache.

"Go away." I groan. Ow, why does my whole body feel sore?

"I told you that you can go out thinking you will be fine the next day!"

"You thought wrong." I tell my manager as I sit up. Big mistake. I run to the bathroom and throw up everything from last night down the toilet. 

"If you're not in the car in an hour..." I didn't hear him. I threw up even more. 

Getting up, slowly, I brush my teeth after that I turn the shower on and start stripping my clothes off. I get in the shower letting the hot water sooth my aching muscles. As soon as I get out I see two blue liquid jell pills and a glass water on top of a note. 


Feel better Mimi ^_^ 
    -Appa

Appa, what a sweet man. Gulping them down I start blow drying my hair. While doing my hair I pick out black leggings and a white leopard print off-shoulder sweater. Combing through my hair I slip into my clothes and put on my black UGGs. Putting my sunglasses on I grab my bag and head to the van. 

Where is my hummer?

"Biho, do you know where my hummer is at?" I ask him climbing into the van.

"You're 30 minutes late." He glares at me.

"Aren't I always late anyways?"

"Yeah, 30 Minutes and then 30 minutes to get there. It’s an hour." He scolds me as he starts driving.

"Whatever. I have a hangover."

"You knew you had a meeting today, so why did you drink so much? Do you even remember anything from last night?"

"Who makes a meeting to kick of our new year?" He sighs, "And no, I don't remember. Why do you know what I did last night?" He doesn’t answer me. 

My headache isn’t a joke right now and body hurts with every move I make. I fall asleep taking advantage of the 30 minute ride. Walking through the doors of some mystery building, I can already hear Lee Soo Man talking. As soon as I walk in the room goes quiet.

"Nice to see you this morning Rumi." Lee Soo Man greets me.

"Right back at cha, Lee Man." I spot an empty spot by SHINee.

"How's your hangover." He asks just as I was about to head towards it.

"Horrible. Can you please kill me?" 

"Since you came late I'm going to let you suffer."

"Oh, thank you kind sir." I make an exaggerated bow bring my body into pain. "Owww." I whine.

"What’s wrong?" Eunhyuk Immediately asks.

"My body's sore. What happen last night?" I head towards him.

"Giirllll..." Key tries answering but stops.

"Not now!" Lee Soo Man yells.

"Well Damn." I whisper to myself as I take a seat between Sungmin and Heechul. Laying my head on Heechul's shoulder I try to get some sleep when I feel him touch my neck. "Yah. Stop." I whisper yell at him. Being annoyed and having my head pounding like crazy I collapse onto Minnies lap, placing my arms as pillows and lay down with my feet on HeeHee. 

I tune into what Lee Soo Man is talking about hoping it will help me go to sleep. "I brought you all out today in order to discuss new project and test out something that we can do at concert and so forth."

"You couldn't send me an e-mail about it instead of waking me up this early?" I complain.

Mr. Lee only ignored me and continues with his speech. I soon fall asleep hearing nothing the old man had to say. 

"Rumi," I hear Heechul ruining my precious slumber. "You got a hickey on your neck."  I open my eyes to glare at him, when his words finally processed through my mind. I straighten up pulling my phone out and turning on the camera. Moving my hair aside I see the purple-red blotch on my skin. 

"What happen last night?" I turn to them. Surprised by my calmness no one says anything not a word. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN LAST NIGHT?" This time I got a whole bunch of responses from all of them. "One. At. A. Time!" 

"You got really drunk...." Kyuhyun starts.

"You danced all night with Hae and I....." Eunhyuk continues.

"You were on tables....." Shindong adds.

"About to take your clothes off......" Heechul smirks.

"Talking to a wall....." Yesung sighs.

"Acting cute......" Sungmin smiles.

"Actually being nice......" Leeteuk breathes out.

"Started to cry....." Ryeowook frowns.

"Then became happy....." Siwon cheers.

"Stripping Again..." I slap Heechul.

"Oh... And you pushed some guy into the bathroom. I couldn't recognize who it was." Ryeowook remembers.

Just then Donghae grabs my arm and drags me outside into the hall away from the towners. We stood there for a good two minutes before he decides to speak. 

"Do you really not remember?" The fish asks.

"Yeah, like you promised I forgot everything." He kicks the ground, "Why?"

"The thing is..... How did you get that hickey?" 

"If I knew I wouldn't have asked you guys what happen last night."

"Right." With that he walks back inside the room. So I was dragged out here to just stand here and be asked a question I did not know the answer to. Pabo. 

Walking back inside I lay on the floor next to Siwon. He starts patting my back saying I was going to be okay and that God will take care of me. Oh, Siwon. 

"Yah! Stop playing around you two." Heechul screams at EunHae. They were wrestling around. What major mood swings you have Hae. Fishy then shifts them so that he was on top trying to hit the anchovy. Eunhyuk pulls on Hae's jacket making it show his shoulder a long with the scratches on his back.

"Donghae, what happen to your back?" Leeteuk asks. This made Kyuhyun, Siwon, and Eunhyuk all trying to get the jacket off. Siwon sat on top of Donghae's back while Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun pulled off the jacket. There in front of us we could see the scratches clearly considering he is only wearing a tank top. 

"Rumi." Kyuhyun says scooting closer to me. He lifted my sweater up.

"Yah!" All the members yell causing the whole room to look at us. Ignoring them he goes back to lifting my sweater.

"What are you doing?" I asked him pulling my sweater down.

"Just let me see something." I let him check whatever he wanted to check. "Hand prints." Kyuhyun said pointing to my side. "How hard were you holding on to her, Hae?" The maknae smirks evilly. "I know why your boddy's sore, Kyumi." 

That’s when I got what he was trying to say. 

Oh. My. Gosh. 

Screams were heard once the members figured out what the maknae was trying to say.