3

Meant to be together

Eunjung's POV 

"so you still planning to go to America for the surgery?"

"of course in order to live I have to."

"I think I'm gonna miss you."

"oh really. What if I make you come with me?"

"Even if you ask me too. I don't think I could go with you."

"why?"

"because my mom won't let me."

"right I forgot about parents."

just when we were talking, we went to the limo and we start heading home. It was a fun day. As usually, lots of things happen to us. Such as the "stalker Jiyeon". Don't even know how many times I have to tell her that I am now Jang woo's girlfriend and not her. Each day went on and sometimes we had arguments. But at the end he always makes it up. Just the the semester is about to end and Jang woo have to go to America the next day. Our last night together. I asked if he wants to go to my house to visit. he said yes and we start heading to my house. Just when we got there I saw an extra shoes. A woman shoes. We went inside and greeted my mom. All of a sudden Jang woo said hi to his mom. I asked my mom what's going on.

"oh nothing. She is just my old friend. We had long time no chat so I brought her to my house. And who is this handsome guy?"

"oh he is my boy-friend."

"and my son." The women inturupted 

"oh. I heard a lot from you."

"like." Jang woo asked. 

"She said things about your sickness and every other things about you."

"hey mom since you guys are friends can I go to America with Jang woo?"

"why would you want to go to America?"

"because I want to there for Jang woo on his surgery."

"oh I see. You should go."

just then I became more and more happy. Even when I got to America. My relationship with Jang woo became closer. His sickness became better. Just after a while we planned to get married. As well as we had a happy ending. We were meant to be together. 

The end

hope you like my story. Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes. Hope you read more of my stories.