Rumors.

One choice three hearts?!

The next day later people have given me the stares. 

the stares where you've commited a serious crime. 

although i haven't done anything, which is a bit odd. 

I saw Yoseob around the corner "Yoseob!!" I called his name loudly 

He looked at me and ran away. Why is everyone acting so strange? 

I sighed and walked towards the cafeteria, I hear the loud chatters and screams from the hallway. 

I took another step and heard a girl shout "YAH! EVERYONE LETS STACK THE GIRL WHO USED L.JOE" 

Some chuckled and agreed while others kept quiet. 

"FIRST ONE TO JUMP HER WILL WIN A FREE LUNCH!!" Huge crowds of cheers threw me off. 

I quickly ran away knowing they'll hurt me if i continue stand here like a stone. 

My foot steps felt heavy and my breath was short. 

I ran straight then skidded to the right, running up the stairs ways as fast as my legs could go. 

Some girls walked past scoffed at me, Boys who saw me would chase me to my death. 

Tears welled up below my eyes and i sobbed while running throught hall ways. 

My breath became jaggered, uneven and my heart was trying to escape my body, 

Wanting to leave this place. What do i do..? "in here.." My head turned around

and saw a a hand. I heard shouting around the corner and ran with a second thought

to the hand. Instantly i was dragged into a room. It was tiny and cramped. 

"Where..? Wh- mmf!!" A cold hand covered my mouth. Im really scared.. 

"Shhh ~~~ its okay, Its me yoseob" Bwoh? YOSEOB? im safe... 

"LOOK AROUND! SEARCH EVERY CORNER AND ROOM!!" 

Crap. This is bad. 

 


 

 

Ugh a short chapter :/  and a really cliche one too. 
Hope you liked it anyways :D 
Its was probably boring lol. 

(」゜ロ゜)」ARGHHHH!!! LAMEEEE!