Chapter 7

Forced Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning Hae. Hae, I need your help in some legal stuff. Can you help me?”

 

“Sure. Of course I’ll help you. Do even need to ask? I was just about to head out to my office. Why don’t you come with me?”

 

“No. I don’t want anyone to know. Can you do it in secret from your partners? I don’t want the media or anyone to know before it’s finalized.”

 

Donghae frowned at the serious Eunhyuk. His friend was hardly ever serious and here he was, with puffy eyes and early in the morning, asking him to do something that the media would be interested in? What could it be? “It’s him, isn’t it?” and Eunhyuk eyes watered and he looked down, avoiding eye contact. Donghae didn’t ask more but he was seething with anger for the Cho guy who had taken his Eunhyukkie away. He hated him more when he found out the he wasn’t keeping him happy but he couldn’t do anything because Eunhyuk loved him. He knew that Eunhyuk would tell him when he wanted to. He quickly grabbed his phone and made a call to his secretary and grabbed his jacket.

 

“Have you had breakfast yet? Let’s go grab something to eat while we talk.” Donghae dragged Eunhyuk behind him and took him to a café near the business district. He knew that this place had semi=private booths and they would be able to talk openly there without worrying about anyone hearing them. Donghae ordered for Eunhyuk when he refused to eat anything and poked a piece of toast into his friends’ mouth when their food arrived.

 

He was shocked when Eunhyuk took a deep breath and finally started talking, telling him of his marriage life and how Kyuhyun did not consider him his wife. His heart hurt as he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter