GoodBye Kiss

I let you go forever..



           

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wvwW0eiGpuY





Hello! , I'm back with new story. well Inever make any one-shot story so today I plan to make it , Hope you enjoy it.  Annyeong!









♦♦

Oppa. Let's go to the park, I want to stalk Baekhyunnie oppa again! , She said while grinning happily.

Miyeon-ah..Since when you called him as Bakhyunnie? I smile painfully.

Anni. He just so cutee so I think Bakhyunnie match his name.. right oppa?, Anyway.. Palli!!, I scared  he will be back soon.

Arasso..How about you walk first. I will catch up later.

Mmm. Whatever. Byee! She waved happily.




MINHYUK HOME

Huh.. My date of surgery is coming close.. What should I do.. I want to confess to Miyeon but she was really spazzing about Baekhyun.. Oh God what should I do.... Maybe I should ask Baekhyun..

---------
To: Baekkie

  Baekhyun. this is me Minhyuk.. Can i ask you a favor?


-------------

I wait for his reply while humming my fav song..

--------
From: Bakkie

 

 Ne.. What is it hyung?

-------------

Huhh.. i don't know if my decision was right.. Miyeon-ah maybe is time to let you go.

------------
To: Bakkie

You know that my sugery date is coming soon ight? I beg you.. Please take care miyeon for me.. She was my everything to me...
------------

A tear was escaped from my eys.. I really do it.. I really ask Baekhyun to take care Miyeon...

I drag myself to the bed with the swollen eyes..

Miyeon-ah..         





BAEKHYUN POV

I was dancing with any s in the club, Suddently , I felt my pocket ringing..

I squeez myself out from the club and read the message..

 

----------

From: Minhyuk

  Baekhyun. this is me Minhyuk.. Can i ask you a favor?

-------------

Favor? well. anything for my best buddy.


------------




To : Minhyuk
 

 Ne.. What is it hyung?

---------



From : Minhyuk


You know that my sugery date is coming soon ight? I beg you.. Please take care miyeon for me.. She was my everything to me...

----------

I was in shock.. I decide to not reply it.. And drag my feet to the park..

I look to the star and lift my hand.. Ishyung really want to leave this world.. I still remember what he said to me before. 'I love miyeon. So I will let her go '



♦♦
MIYEON POV.


Today I decide to sleep at Minhyuk Oppa house since he dramatical said he will gone. Like I will fall for his trip. But I go tho his house late night.

Yah. Oppa palli! Open the door I'm freezing out here. I yell while knocking his door.

He open the door with his mess bed hair. Gulp, Inever think oppa wll be this handsome.

why did you come late huh?, He ask with husky voice.

Err,Umm trafic jam? Hehe. I try to give excuse.


'Mmm, whatever. Comein', He open the door widely for me to in.



I climb the stair slowly. Trying to not wake any of his family. Well before I used to sleep at his house too. So I know his family habit. They don't like hear a noise when sleeping.

'Don't worry, My family going outstation'', Pfft like he was reading my mind.

As I step to his door. It was really mess. underwear , clothes , pants and book was everywhere.

Ewww, how do you live with this mess oppa,


Aishh. Just sleep will you. He said while mocking me. I climbes to the bed and sleep beside him.

My eyeslid close little and sleep.in peace..




MINHYUK POV

It was morning already. I hug Miyeon from back while studying her creatures. I hope times will stop.

While I was enjoying this momments. I remember, today is the day for my surgery. I kiss her on lips and get ready to the hospital. I also leave a note for her.

Before I step from the room. I glance her and say ' Miyeon-ah see me at hospital '


As I already comes to hospital. The doctor ask me to wait at emengercy room while he get ready with his staff for my surgery..

I close my eyes. Praying for Miyeon to comes..


I felt my bed being pushed . Is this the end of mylife?



MIYEON POV.

I open my eyes and saw a note beside me.

Meet me at the hospital..XXXXXXXXX

Is he kidding or not? I feel scared and worried but I still managed to get ready myself to the hospital..

I run to the counter and ask Minhyuk. The nurse say that he was undergo surgery at 4th floor. I was really shock . Is he kidding right now.


I run and run as it's for mylife to 4th floor. I knocked the door while yelling. Minhyuk! Oppa! Don't kidding me! Oppa!!

The doctor open the door and ask.. Who is Miyeon? I raised my hand and ask the doctor.. 

'How is his condition?' , The doctor shook his head. I'm sorry miss. He has no chance..
He said that he want to see you before his death..

I nodded weakly, and enter the ward..


Miyeon-ah.. he signal me to come..

Oppa.. I cried and run to him

Wae oppa..why did you want to leaves me?..I sobb at his chest..

He wiped my tears and say.. Miyeon-ah.. Listen what I want to said..

I look at him painfully.. He lean closer and kiss me while saying


Miyeon-ah saranghae.        


-------------------- THE END------------------------