Rules

☾ ☆ Creatures of Night Roleplay ☆ ☽

 

Rules:

Please ensure that you read all rules before applying.

-This is an AU themed semi-para/action roleplay. It is entirely up to you if you want to para or use actions but para’s are encouraged as they make things more interesting.

- is allowed to be roleplayed but please ensure that you keep that to private messages. 

-Note that your character is still an idol with schedules and performances. And classes at the Vampire Academy are a must.

-Characters have to be reserved first before you submit an application. This is to help us keep track of any changes that are to be made in the masterlist.

-Check out the masterlist and academy classes before submitting an application.

-If the name of an idol you want to roleplay is not in the masterlist, you are welcomed to request for that idol.

-Once your application has been accepted, proceed to follow all the members in the roleplay family first.

-Ensure that you’re friendly and welcoming to everyone! (It being ignored and we wouldn’t want anyone to feel left out in the family!)

-In character drama is accepted but be sure that you do not take it OOC. (Whatever happens in the roleplay, stays in the roleplay)

-Include "Creature of Night Roleplayer" in your twitter bio. 

-Create your twitter account after you have reserved your character. Reservations are valid for three days.