Rules and How to Join

❉ Action Role Play ❉ Action has now been restored! || Admins needed!

    RULES;    Follow these to stay off the black list. 

-NO BASHING.

 You will not be given a warning, and will imediately kicked out and put on the blacklist.

-ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON.

  We will not be allowing more than one characters for any person.

-NO ADDING PEOPLE OUTSIDE ACTION RP.

  If you do not follow this rule, it will confuse other members. Only add people who are friends with the admins.

-OCC BRACKETS

   Use //\\, {{}}, [[]]. (()), or any other  type of brackets.

-HIATUS

    Let the admins know when you go on Hiatus,  so we don't think you are leaving without an excuse.

-PASSWORD

    Right now, go to Chapter 6 for the password. and I mean RIGHT NOW.

-YURI AND

     Yuri and is allowed, but think about the straight people. :3

-DRAMA

     Drama is not allowed, especially in OOC.

-SECURITY CHECKED

     PM the admins on AFF and we'll tell you what to do.

-ADDING MEMBERS

     Add the admins first, and then you can go to the Notice Board, where you can find other/new members.

-DEADLINE FOR LINKS

    You will have one week, and one week only, to give us the link to your account!

-LASTLY

      If you went to Chapter 6, you should know how to find the password, which the admins will tell you if you PM them. *le troll face*


                HOW TO JOIN;                                                  

 

-STEP UNO*

     Subscribe to *this /click here* RP as well as the one you are currently at

-STEP DOS*

     PM the application to the admins. If you comment it, we will not respond. The application should look like this: 

'I want to be in action as __________' 

examples; 'I want to be in action as Ulzzang Joo.', 'I want to be in action as Kashiwagi Yuki from AKB48.', or 'I want to be in action as Park Shinhye.'

-STEP TRES*

     Once the admin you sent the application to has accepted it, you can make your account. Have '@Action' in your about me, and set 'Arp' as your alt. name.

-STEP QUATRO*

     Comment your link below, and begin to RP!


*This is Spanish. Uno=one, Dos=two, etc.