Promise

Another Promise (One-Shot)

I walked to the park alone. I wrapped my jacket around me tighter as the snow rained down on me, I sighed and a puff of air came out, I sat on a nearby bench. I shivered slightly. Where was he? I thought silently. 

 

"Hey! Kyungsoo! Come by the park at 6 p.m! I'll be there I promise!" Kai said as he ran off.

 

I smiled and waved at him.

 

I looked around once more but I couldnt see anybody who looked like Kai. I stared at the ground under me and I sniffed. I sighed once again. Kai promised he'll come, so .... he will. Kai's not usually very good with promises but I know he'll come this time. 

 

It passed an hour and Kai still hasnt shown up. I grabbed my phone and texted him.

 

From Kyungsoo:

To My Boo:

 

Yah! Where are you? Im out here in the cold.

 

I wiped my nose with the back of my hand, I shivered again. I rubbed my hands together to create heat and friction. I hummed sadly to pass the time but when I looked at the time on my phone only a few minutes has passed and Kai has still not texted or appeared.

 

I decided weither I wanted to leave or not. Maybe Kai is just running late so I finally decided to stay for alittle. At times I almost fell asleep waiting for Kai. I checked the time and I find out i've been out here for 3 hours. I grabbed my phone and called Kai.

 

But nobody picked up. Maybe hes coming right now thats why hes not picking up. My face felt alittle fozen and it stung but I stayed where I was. I knew I had to much faith in Kai. I crossed my arms and hoped that Kai would call me back. I fell asleep and when I woke up it was 11:48. I angerly grabbed my phone and dialled Kai's number.

 

"Hello?" A voice that sounded slurred came on.

 

"Kai?" I asked.

 

"Oh~ Kyungsoo~!" Kai started to laugh alittle.

 

"Where the hell are you?" I asked another question.

 

"Kai, who are you talking too?" A voice in the background said.

 

"Nobody, Sehun." Kai replied.

 

Then suddenly I heard a moan. I felt my heart stop. I thought Kai stopped his playboy ways, no .... he promised. 

 

"Kai! Who are you with!?" I asked angerly.

 

Kai didnt reply and all I could hear was loud moans. A tear slipped through my eyes. He was at home with another person and probably having with them while Im in the cold waiting for him. My phone slipped through my fingers and it fell to the ground.

 

As the phone hit the ground it ended the call but the screen faced towards me. More tears fell and I shakily got up but to only fall onto the snow filled ground. I looked at my phone as if it was it's fault I got such horrible news. Suddenly the phone's screen brightened up and one of my reminders came up from my calender.

 

It said:

 

Happy Birthday To Me!! :D

 

I felt my breaths grow slower as I inhaled the cold air. I reached out and grabbed my phone and looked at its time. 

 

12:00 Saturday Jan 12, 2013

 

I let a small smile fall onto my lips. I felt the cold finally expand into my body and I couldnt feel anything anymore.

 

Happy Birthday to me.