Again

My Lover Cop?

                                      - you 's POV-

"Aish really umma?! Waeyo? I really want it -pouts- " 

"Ani  you  -ah, you just bought a bag yesterday! Do you not realize how much it cost? It's $15,000 honey."

 

"But-but-but we are millionares for crying out loud! $15,000 is nothing to us." puppy dog face, it always work!

"Pweeaase umma! Just this time, I promise I won't buy another bag for 1 month." One month will go by fast right?

"Ai, that puppy dog face will not get you through this time you . We are not wasting money on useless things."

T-T  gyaa! UMMA! Why are you being like this? Ugh, designer bag wait for mee~ I'll get you somehow....hopefully.

"Pft, fine umma I'll find my own way of getting it." >:] hehe HE'll get it for me ^^

 

-Umma's POV-

-sigh- we spoiled her too much. She needs to learn to be independent.

"But-but-but we are millionares for crying out loud! $15,000 is nothing to us."

If only you knew my dear daughter....if only you knew...

 

"Pweeaase umma! Just this time, I promise I won't buy another bag for 1 month." Aish we both know you can't last that long without buying a new bag.

Oh nooo.. not that puppy dog face again, I'm not falling for it this time. I have to stand firm.

"Ai, that puppy dog face will not get you through this time you . We are not wasting money on useless things."

"Pft, fine umma I'll find my own way of getting it." What is that mischevious smile I see on her face? No..no,no she can't possibly be thinking of asking him, is she? That poor boy...

 

-Your POV-

A gigantic house, room and closet. Filled with designer clothes, bags, and watches. Hundreds of different expensive cars. Looooooooooooong limos, bodyguards, maids, and butlers. Whatever it is you name it. I have it. yup thats my family. We are millionares, close to becoming billionares, hehehe more shopping for me. My daddy owns  Apple, HP, Sony, Acer, etc. I love my parents, they never yelled at me and bought me anything I wanted until.....recently. Last week daddy came home with a looking very stressed and worried. I tried to ask what was wrong but he just told me everything was fine. I KNOW something had to be wrong. Appa is a very cheerful man. He has a smile no matter how bad the situation is and has integrety. Even though we are filthy rich he never,  I mean never brags about it or anything. He still talks to his old friends,back when we were poor[before i was born], and he's the happiest when they are together. But now he's not smiling as much and more and more white hair is forming on his head. I'm really worried, so is umma. I better not bother him about the bag. Anyways I was gonna ask oppa.

So back to the bag problem. Where IS he?

Hmm. He's most likely at the studio.

"Butler SHIN! Get the limo ready!"

"Ne, Miss you . May I ask where you're going?"

"I'm going to oppa's studio."

-on your way to the studio in your limo-

 

- ???'s POV-

"Okay, everyone lets stop for now. Take a rest and make sure to drink lots of water."

"Ne, samsangnim." The students said together.

-beep- -beep-

Hmm? I got a text.

Oppa~

I'm coming to visit you! ^-^

- you <3

Ah... you 's coming. Wait what?! She's coming? But I still have class! -walks around back and forth- Ok, then I'll just end class early.

Uck. I'm all sweaty, got to change.

"Alright everyone, I got a important meeting today so class will end now. Please don't leave anything behind.I'm not responsible for lost or stolen items. And remember to practice the dance! Annyeong~"

"Ah, jinjja? it's ending already? Darn..I was gonna ask you some questions. Oh well see you next week samsangnim - 90o bow-"

"Alright bye."

Ok gotto hurry up and ch--

"Oppa!" It's you 's voice!

Darn can't change now.

"Annyeong!   you . Why are you here again?"

"Too seee you~~ :D"

"Haha as much as I would like to believe that I know you want something.Is it another bag again?"

"Ah~ Oppa! you know me so well ^^"

"Yeah..so how much it this time?"

"Ohh its not that much just $15,000."

"Mwoh! Aishh you need to stop buying bags lady."

"It's exclusive! Please buy me one?" Haha puppy dog face again..but I always give in to that face. -sigh-

"Ah, fine but you have to do something for me. :]"

"Anything oppa! As long as you buy me the bag ^^"

"Alright then g--"

"Yo wassup my man!"

Why is there so many interuptions today?!

"Inati what do you want?"

"Oh sorry man, I didn't know you were havin' a moment with ya girl right here."

"Yah! I'm not his girl!"

"Oooh fiesty. haha"

"Shut up man, what do you want?"

"Oh nothing just went to play ball and thought I should swing by and see my bud."

"Alright you've been here and seen me so...goodbye."

"Nah..man I just came! Let's go break some moves!"

I felt a tug on my sleeve

"Oppa...who is this weird guy? Is he your friend? Why does he talk so funny?"

"Ya who are ya callin' weird? I'm perfectly normal.I say you're the weird on to buy a $15,000 hand bag."

"Oh no you didn't!" Oh she did that finger thingy. Crap this is bad.

"Uh..Inati you should apolo--"

"Dude she called me weird, you know I don't like it when people call me names. Remember our high school days? I was the jjang[best fighter]"

"But you don't kn---"

"Oh so you're so good at fighting huh? You must be in a gang. ugh look at your filthy clothes."

"NO you -ah! He's go----"

"Oh its on! I don't know what he even sees in you! You are such a brat. :p"

"Uh! Did you just call me a brat? I'm going to tell my daddy on you!"

"Ohh so you're a daddy's girl too huh? Look at your ugly clothes" Oh no he better no touch her jacket! >.<

"Inati no!!!" Too late.

"AH!!! My designer jacket!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTED??? You are paying for this!!"

"Psh..how much could it possibly cost? -rolls eyes-"

"Man you don't know what you got yourself into." I said.