A New Beginning

Snowflakes Of Dream

Chapter 2:  [A New Beginning]

[Narrator]

“BAM!” a loud slam on the door could be heard. It startled everyone in the room as they stood dumbfounded. It was Victoria-sshi from the company across the street.
“Ceh, another useless team. I was glad that I left ZM. I shall see how far you can go. Hah. Watch out! Ceh” She smirked, turned her back as she rolled her eyes and left.
“BUWAYOH!? Chincha, I had never seen someone so arrogant before. For god’s sake. Ceh. Oh my this is so pissing. What is this!?” Taeng exclaimed out of anger and fury, unable to contain her displeasure with what just happened.
Being the cool-headed leader of the team, Leeteuk gathered everyone, hoping that he’d be able to cool everyone down and get things started. “I know that noona was a little unfriendly just now. But I am sure we shouldn't be bothered by her and let her obstruct our plans right!? Let us start the formal introduction and head off to the villa the ZM has prepared for us to bond! Let’s go!” Leeteuk exclaimed excitedly hoping that everyone would not be disheartened by what had happened. Thankfully, everyone was brightened up by Teuky and started out with their fun-filled ice-breaking games!

-----

[Taeng's POV]

Aigoo, who is that big-headed unnie!? No She doesn't even deserve to be called unnie. How can she look down on us? Chincha. But.. Are we really that bad..? NONONOOO. I MUST BE POSITIVE. Yes, Key Oppa always teach me to be positive and cheerful so that I can lighten the heavy spirits in the team.
Woah, this Leeteuk Oppa is really cool. How can he remain so cool despite being criticized so badly? AIgoo him being like this is a little cute. Keke~

-----

[Narrator]

As My5tic finished up their brief introduction, everyone excitedly picked up their belongings and hopped into the mini-bus catered to bring them to their gorgeous villa by the beach for a short team-bonding party. It didn't take long for all the members to be comfortable with one another. The bus was filled with joy and laughter as though they had known each other for years! Except… Jessica who doesn't.. seem like she want to join in the fun, yikes. :(

-----

[Jessica’s POV]

Ahh, chincha. Why must they talk so loudly? I want to sleep, my beauty sleep.. Sigh. Oh well, I guess I’m just going to plug in my earpiece and rest till we reach the pretty villa, keke~

-----

[Narrator]

“Krystal-sshi, why is your unnie so quiet? Is she always like that?” Sungmin asked curiously, peeking at the way Jessica is sleeping. “Ahh, ye. She is really lazy and loveeees to sleep. She has a nickname in junior school called ‘Ice Princess’ ‘cuz she is really cold to people she doesn't know. Don’t worry, she’ll open up soon!” Krystal whispered hoping that her sister wouldn't hear what she just said.

Before long, they were finally at the villa. All the members went 'whoo' & 'ahhh' with widened eyes as they witness the beautiful villa matched with an eye-catching beach. "Let me assign you your room mates now! Jessica and Taeyeon. Yuri and Yoona will be together with Krystal. For the guys, Leeteuk, Onew, Sungmin, you three share a room followed by Taecyeon and Minho. Okay, go pack your things and settle down, I'll see you all at the garden in an hour's time! I hope you will love your room!" Sooyoung Manager gave out the instructions and the kids scurried off to see their room.

-----

[In TaengSic's room]

"Aigooo! This place is really beautiful, so well-furnished that I can't even believe my own eyes! Isn't it Sica!?" Taeng exclaimed in excitement, exploring their princess-like bedroom.
"Ye! This is way too awesome! Look at this bed! It is so comfortable! Keke, yay to my goodnight sleep!" The ever sleepy ice princess said as she slumped herself onto her bed!

-----

[In TeukNewSung's room]

"Sungmin-ahh! Where do you want to sleep, upper deck, in the centre or the lower deck?" Onew politely asked their dongsaeng while Leeteuk helps to unpack their belongings. "Sungmin-ahh, why aren't you replying to me? Sungmin?"

-----

[Narrator]

As things seems to look pretty orderly in all the rooms... Things doesn't seem as peaceful in the hall as the maknaes seem to be having some issues...? Uh-oh...

Krystal: "Yah! Why did you take my last packet of soy-milk!? You didn't even asked!" 

Sungmin: "Mianhamnida! I didn't mean it! I really didn't know. I am really sorry." 

Krystal: "How could you!? I need this to give me energy you pabo. Ottokhae..." 

Sungmin: "Tsk! It's just a packet of soy-milk! Is there a need to be so fierce!? What's more, I had apologised! Michaso.. Chincha.."


As all the other members heard the commotion outside, they all got out of their rooms and peeped downstairs to figure what was happening. It was a suprise to them that their two cute and childish maknaes are bickering over a packet of soy-milk, on the FIRST day of meeting. Upon that sight, Jessica and Minho couldn't help but to smile sheepishly at each other as they watch their dongsaengs continue picking on each other.

"Haha, this is getting interesting. I guess there would be more to come." Minho told Jessixa as he shrugged his shoulders and strolled back into his room.

While everyone was ready and perked up to start their day's activity, the bickering happened yet again...

Krystal: "I REFUSE to be in the same group as Choi Sungmin!" 

Sungmin: "Ceh, you think I want to be in the same group as you? Fat hope! Chincha..." 

Jessica: "Okay, okay. Krystal-ahh, stop picking on him. Why not I swoop group with you and you shall join Yuri and Yoona unnie, ok?" 

Krystal (In her sweet American accent): "More than willing to do so! *bleahh*" 

-----

[Krystal's POV]

Chincha, I have never seen such an ungentlemanly guy before! He didn't even ask before taking my precious soy-milk! Aigoo.. But... Why am I bickering with him? It's just a soy-milk, what's more he apologised... Anyway, it is fun to pick on him, so whatever, let's just leave things as it is.~

-----

[Sungmin's POV]

This girl ah, she is so fussy. It is just a packet of soy-milk and she doesn't want to be in the same group as me? Chincha... That is so childish. But... that makes her kind of cute and her English accent is just so perfect! Why is she so hot-tempered? Aigoo... Anyway, it was my fault, I guess I should just apologise to her again later on...

-----

[Narrator]

After a long day, everyone finally are able to get a goodnight sleep. They all gathered at the hall for their debrief to reflect on what they had done throughout the day, but to realise that, someone is missing...

Onew: "Eh? Did anyone see Sica? Taeng, was she with you?" 

Taeng gave a worried look and replied: "Anio, she wasn't in our room just now, I thought she went to look for Krystal!"

Krystal: " Anio, unnie didn't come and look me me either, I was with Yoona & Yuri unnie all the time. But... I didn't realise something during dinner time. Could she have.....?" 

-----

ㅋ Hello people! This is Chapter 2 for you! Do comment and give me feedbacks! If you're curious about what happened to Jessica, subribe to my fanfic and ou'll be notified when Chapter 3 is up! Thank you for supporting me. I love you all ^-^