GameKyu Baby

GameKyu Baby

“HOLIDAY TIME!!!”
All the boys in Super Junior jumped happily. After long period of promotion, bone breaking comeback stage, the manager FINALLY gave them some time to take a break. It’s not only for 1 or 2 days, but a full whole week. The boys had any rights in the whole wide world to jump up and down in glee.

“Hyung, let’s have a holiday together,” the magnae came to the Lead Singer who was looking everywhere for his passport. He was grinning from ear to ear.
“Oh, I’m so sorry BabyKyu. But I already promised JongJin to have a vacation together with him,” Yesung answered, with an apologetic smile. He patted the magnae’s head gently when he saw his BabyKyu sulking on his bed.
“But, we can still go together Hyung. Just ask Jongjin Hyung to come with us,” Kyuhyun insisted to have a vacation with HIS Hyung. Ryeowook, Eunhyuk and him already booked tickets to Greece for almost a week. All he needed was to coax his favourite hyung to come with them and everything will be perfect. But his plan didn’t work like he was thinking.
“I’m so sorry Kyu-ah. But Jongjin already booked tickets to Japan for us,” Yesung sadly informed the magnae. Kyuhyun upon heard the news, got into his foul mood.
“But hyuuuuuuuuuuuung...” Kyuhyun whined, making Yesung felt so helpless. He really wanted to go with the others, meant Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk to Greece. But he already promised his little brother to spend his holiday time with him. He wanted to spend some time with his family also. But his BabyKyu decided to be, well, a baby in a time like this.
“I’ll tell you what Kyuhyun-ah. When we arrive at our destinations, we can call each other. We can go on skype everyday. How’s that sound?” Yesung tried diplomatically to coax the magnae before he threw a tantrum and turned both dorms upside down.
“It’s not the saaaaaaaaame...”Kyuhyun slammed his body on the bed, pouting slightly. Yesung could only sigh exasperatedly, but smiled anyway. But there was nothing he could do. All of the schedules had already been fixed by his brother. All he needed to do was just be at the airport when the time came. But for now, he had a bigger trouble in his hand, a cranky magnae.

“Come on Kyu-ah. Kyuhyun is a good boy isn’t he? Hyung promise, I will call you every day until you get bore with me. Do we have a deal Kyuhyun-ah?” Yesung sat beside the sulking cranky magnae who chose to turn away when HIS hyung positioned himself beside him. Kyuhyun faced the Lead Singer slowly, still pouting and crossed his hands on his chest. Yesung looked at him with warm eyes and sweet smile, asking for understanding.
“Promise Hyung? You’ll call me every day?” Kyuhyun asked, eyes narrowed slightly at HIS hyung. Yesung nodded frantically, smile wider than before, tried to look convincing. Kyuhyun just sighed heavily and nodded. Yesung practically beamed at his dongsaeng and patted his head gently. The magnae just glare at this treatment. They still held a conversation, mainly Yesung tried to convince and appease the magnae, until the little eternal magnae called them for dinner.


Yesung was found busy packing some of his things inside a big luggage when the magnae strutted to his bedroom. Yesung just smiled his acknowledge and continued his work.
“You’re leaving tomorrow Hyung?” Kyuhyun asked with a sorrowful voice. Yesung stopped his activity for a moment to brush the magnae’s hair gently and nodded. Kyuhyun went back to his foul mood. He’d been in his foul mood for almost 3 days after he failed to coax Yesung to go for holiday with him. Everyone in the dorm tried to be in the magnae’s good side, including the Leader. They learnt their lesson well about messed up with Kyuhyun when he was in his foul mood. Only the Art Like Voice, Turtle Lover Lead Singer could handle the magnae at this point.
The magnae just eyed his busy hyung from his bed. He played with the sheets absentmindedly, waiting for his hyung to finish his packing activity. “Done!” Yesung exclaimed happily, looked at his dongsaeng with a big smile on his face. Kyuhyun just nodded moodily still playing with the sheets. Yesung approached his BabyKyu and sat beside him.

“Now..Now..What’s with the frown Kyu-ah?” Yesung asked teasingly. His hand roamed to the magnae’s hair and brushed it softly. The magnae was too silent, it was uncomfortable to say the least. The dark cloud that looked like had been hanging low on his head didn’t help either.
“You’ve been to Japan too often Hyung. Why is it Japan again?” Kyuhyun whined, still couldn’t believe Yesung would leave him to Japan ONLY. Yesung just sighed heavily still brushing the magnae’s hair. He’d been going on about this matter every time they spent the time together. The other members just basically let him deal with the stubborn magnae.

“Kyu-ah, don’t be like this. Hyung and Jongjin already promised to spend the holiday together,” Yesung tried to coax the sulking magnae,” Hey! Beside, you already said it yourself. We’ve been to Japan far too often. So you have to be really happy about going to another country right? You have to show me lots of photos in Greece. Deal?” Yesung showed a happy face to Kyuhyun so the magnae would at least let this matter go, since there was nothing they both can do. He’d be leaving tomorrow, and his dongsaengs would leave the day after. Kyuhyun still pouted but nodded anyway. He still wanted to sprout some protest but Ryeowook and Donghae decided to intrude.
“Hyungiee...Have you finished packing?” Donghae rushed to his hyungie, plopped himself next to the Turtle Lover, while the eternal magnae sat on his old bed. Yesung smiled at his dongsaengs and nodded.

“Have you finished packing Wookie-ah?” Yesung asked, holding his jjokuemani close, and brushed the evil magnae’s hair slowly. The eternal magnae nodded his head happily.
“I’m so excited Hyungie. I’m going to Greece!!” Ryeowook exclaimed, only to be shutted by the magnae’s deadly glare. He forgot Kyuhyun was still in his foul mood, because their Turtle Lover hyung had decided to go to Japan with his brother for this long holiday. Yesung patted the magnae’s back gently.
“You all have to enjoy and have fun, OK. Take picture as much as you can and show me,” Yesung beamed at his dongsaengs, who responded with a nod. “Kyu-ah, you too okay. Just have fun, and don’t make any trouble for Wookie and Hyukkie okay,” Yesung said to the magnae, who just pouted and scowled at His hyung.
“It’s late now. Go to bed guys,” Yesung ordered his dongsaengs since it was already midnight. Before his dongsaengs left the room, he hugged them one by one,” Just in case I don’t see you the next morning, since I have to go to my parent’s place early.” Kyuhyun, Donghae and Ryeowook hugged their favourite Hyung and went to their rooms. “I’ll see you next week Hyung,” Kyuhyun said with a small voice. Yesung nodded and smiled widely at his BabyKyu.


“Passport?”
“Check”
“Camera?”
“Check.”
“Wallet?”
“Check.”
“Phone?”
“Check.”
“Tickets?”
“Check.”
“Laptop?”
“Check. Hyuuuung..I already checked it since last night. Now can we just go? I don’t want to be late,” Jongjin grumped at his hyung. He already check, double check, even triple check every single thing until the smallest one. His hyung just gave him a headache by checking things again and again. Yesung just grinned sheepishly.
“OK. Lets’ go!” Yesung said cheerily,” Mom, Dad, we’re going. I’ll see you guys in 5 days, and we’ll get through all those paper again about the new place for the cafe.” Jongjin rolled his eyes. They were going to Japan, and his hyung still thinking about those blasted papers. So after a long hug and a goodbye kiss, the boys rushed to the cab and headed to the airport.

“Yeoboseyo?”
“SUNGIE HYUUUUUUUUUUNG...How are you?”
“Kyu-ah? Hi! I’m fine. How are you? Have you finished packing?”
“I’m fine too Hyung. I just finished packing. Where are you now Hyung?”
“Me? Err...Jongjin and I decide to stroll around the city and try to find some place to eat. It’s dinner time you know. Oh, have you eaten?”
“I don’t have appetite. I think I’ll miss it.”
“Are you okay Kyu-ah? You shouldn’t miss dinner. Eat first before you go to bed. And don’t play games all night BabyKyu, or you’ll be late.”
“Fine. I’ll eat a little after this. Well, have fun Hyung. Call you later.”

Jongjin eyed his hyung when he hung up and shook his head. The evil snarky magnae from Super Junior already called the Turtle Lover Hyung just when they landed in Japan. And when Yesung and Jongjin strolled around the downtown he checked up again. “He really misses you right Hyung?” Jongjin asked Yesung with silly smile. Yesung just shrugged absentmindedly, still looking around to find somewhere to eat. Luckily he didn’t encounter many fans because he was full in disguise, even some of the fans still knew him and asked for some photograph.
“Jongjin-ah, how about we eat there? I crave for ramen right now,” Yesung said, grinned from ear to ear. Jongjin looked at the restaurant and nodded. They went to the restaurant, ordered some meals. After they paid, they went back to the hotel right away, ready for another adventure the next day.


“HYUUUUUUUNG....”
“Hi Wookie-ah, Hyukkie, BabyKyu. Where are you now?”
“We’re going to the beach Hyungie...Wooohoooo.”
“Don’t forget to take pictures okay. I’ll take a look tomorrow.”
“What time is it now Sungie Hyung?”
“It’s my bed time actually hehehe..”
“WHAT?!? Why don’t you say so Hyung. We won’t bother you if you want to sleep.”
“Nah..It’s okay. You’re having fun right guys?”
“WE’RE having fun, until Kyuhyun decided to be a baby. If we don’t drag him all the way, he may as well pouting and sulking along the holiday.”
Yesung just shook his head. Looked like the magnae still not letting the matter go.
“Kyuhyun-ah, don’t be like that. We promised right? You promise to show me lots of pictures.”
“But hyuuuuuuuung...”
“BabyKyu, listen to hyung really well okay. We’re on holiday, and it’s not only for 1 or 2 days. It’s a week. Don’t spend the holiday sulking and pouting about the things we couldn’t do. Just enjoy the holiday okay. Hey, I already posted so many pictures, how come I didn’t see any of yours? Come on Kyu-ah, Hyung wants to see your photos,” Yesung tries to coax his dongsaeng. This stubborn evil magnae just didn’t let the thing upsetting him go easily.
“Fine, I’ll give you LOTS of photos.”
“Promise Kyuhyun-ah? Very well then, Hyung will wait for your photos. Pose nicely okay.”
“Hyuuuuuung...You always point something was wrong with my pose.”
Yesung giggled at the magnae’s response. At least his foul mood shift a little bit, and he hoped in the end the magnae would really enjoy this rarely holiday.
“OK. I’ll wait for your photos guys. Now, I want to take a rest. Call you some time tomorrow.”
“BYE HYUUUUUUUUUUUNG..”
Yesung just smiled widely after he hung up. He would go to the country side with Jongjin for their last day here, and took an early flight back to Korea. And then he had to deal with those blasted paper with the property party to deal for the new place for his cafe. He looked at his little brother, already curled up on his bedside, snoring lightly. He brushed his brother’s hair and went about his destination to his own dreamland.

“Yah! Jongjin-ah, will you hurry up? I told you last night to check and re-check everything carefully,” Yesung scolded his brother. They have to be at the airport at 10, when Jongjin forgot about his phone charger. They looked around the hotel room when finally Jongjin found his charger under the sheets. How in the world the thing get there, Yesung would never know. Jongjin beamed at his brother, put the charger into his bag, and ready to go.
“OK hyung. Let’s go,” Jongjin grinned sheepishly at Yesung, who already huffed in impatience. It was already 6.45, and their ride to the airport would take at least an hour, if the traffic wasn’t packed. After all their things gathered, they towed their luggage and rushed to the lobby to check out.

“Wookie-ah, how are you doing?”
“Hyungiiiiee...We’re sleeping right now.”
“OMG! I’m so sorry Wookie-ah. I forgot about the time difference. I’ll call you later after I arrive in Korea.”
“Eh..You’re going back Hyungie?”
“Yup. I’m at the airport right now. Just finished check in. We’re off to the immigration check now.”
“Oh, OK. I’ll see you soon Hyungie.”
Yesung and Jongjin went through the immigration check and went to their waiting room. At 9.45 they boarded the airplane, ready to go back to Korea.


“YAH!! CHO KYUHYUN!! HURRY UP WILL YOU!?! We will be late!” Eunhyuk shouted at the magnae who leisurely gathering his things across the hotel room. How he managed to get his thing scattered across the room, the Dancing Machine could never imagine. The magnae just glared at his hyung to shut up, and continued gathering his things. 10 minutes later, he finished and they were ready to go.
“Where are our tickets and passports?” Kyuhyun asked to his fellow members. Ryeowook held up the said things and they went to the airport, managed to get there on time and ready to be back to Korea.

“WELCOME HOME!!!” all the members welcomed the trio from their long journey. Ryeowook and Eunhyuk beamed at their fellow members, while the magnae just smiled weakly. He felt really tired and all he wanted to do was get on his bed. He eyed the room, and noticed HIS Art Like Voice Hyung couldn’t be seen anywhere.
“Where’s Yesung Hyung?” Kyuhyun stepped forward to the living room, towing his luggage and lots of souvenirs for his fellow members and his Kyu-line.
“Jongwoonie won’t be here today. He’s busy with the new place for his cafe. But you can see him tomorrow,” Leeteuk said carefully, not wanting to get to the magnae’s black list, since he still sensed the magnae’s foul mood when he didn’t see the Lead Singer,” KRY will have a meeting with the producer and the composer tomorrow at SME. But maybe he’ll be there earlier.”
Kyuhyun just frowned at the Leader’s information and went to his shared bedroom. Everyone just sighed heavily. Really, the magnae became really sour lately. But they prayed, after he got to meet the Lead Singer, he’d be back to the evil snarky cute magnae he was.

“Sungie Hyung, how come you’re not here?” Kyuhyun literally whined on the phone. Yesung just chuckled lightly at the magnae, while he read the papers in front of him about the new place.
“I’m so sorry Kyuhyun-ah. I have to deal with the property for the new place. But I’ll see you tomorrow at the company Kyu-ah.”
“Yeah, I know. Teukie Hyung told me about the meeting. But how come you’re not hereeee....”
Yesung finally laughed at the childish behaviour the magnae sprouted. Kyuhyun always seems to be the mature ones, he didn’t act like a magnae should be. Well, made it him and Shim Changmin. He could hear Kyuhyun annoyed huffed and laughed out loud again.
“Kyu-ah, how can you be such a baby sometimes? I promise we will have a good time tomorrow after the meeting. Okay?”
“I’m not a baby!” Kyuhyun responded with such irrefutable note, Yesung just chuckled.
“Okay..Okay..Kyuhyun is not a baby. Now, go to sleep. I don’t want you to wake up late tomorrow. We will hold the meeting at 9 a.m sharp Kyuhyun-ah.”
“OK. I’ll see you tomorrow then Hyung?” it came out more like a question. Yesung nodded slightly, before he remembered he should answer.
“Yes Kyuhyun-ah, I’ll see you tomorrow. Have a nice dream.” Yesung hung up, beaming at the phone because of his supposed-to- be-mature dongsaeng behaving childishly. After a final look at the papers, he tidied up and went to his bed.

“HYUNGIIIIEEE!!!” Ryeowook excitedly approach the Lead Singer on his way to the elevator, receiving snickers from all the employees and other fellow artists. He just grinned sheepishly and ran to his hyungie. Yesung beamed at his dongsaeng a little taken aback when Ryeowook tackled him in a hug. He hugged the small boy, and patted his head gently.
“Wookie-ah, how are you? Where’s Kyuhyun?” Yesung asked the eternal magnae, looking back to find the real magnae. He finally found the magnae walked towards them, busy with his PSP. They just chuckled at the sight. How he managed to get on the stairs without tripping was really beyond their imagination. Yesung decided to call out for him before he really tripped down, face planted.
“Kyuhyun-ah, hurry up.”
Kyuhyun looked up upon hearing his name had been called and literally beaming at HIS Hyung. He shoved the PSP in his bag and jogged to his hyungs. He threw himself to Yesung’s much smaller frame and hugged the daylight out of him.
“Sungie Hyuuuuuuuuuung....” Kyuhyun gushed over the Turtle Lover, almost discarding the eternal magnae who pouted and made his way back to His Hyungie.
“You evil magnae,” snarled Ryeowook, while Yesung just shook his head at his dongsaengs behaviour. He looked at his watch. Saw it almost 9 and led them to the meeting place.

After the meeting finished they walked out of the building, at the same time Ryeowook’s phone blared at him. He just smiled innocently and picked up his phone.
“Hyungie, Kyuhyun-ah, I’m sorry. My friend called me and asked me to meet them,” Ryeowook said with a dejected face. Yesung just smiled and nodded his approval.
“It’s okay Wookie-ah. I’ll see you in the dorm then. Have fun okay,” Yesung said with a bright smile. Ryeowook smiled back at his hyungie and wove at the two KRY members and drove his car to his meeting place.
“So how’s your holiday Kyu-ah? I’ve seen you having fun in Greece right?” Yesung faced his BabyKyu, ruffled the magnae’s hair slightly. Kyuhyun smiled brightly at HIS Hyung. Of course he had fun in Greece, because those two hyungs of him, even when he didn’t consider Ryeowook as his hyung, just dragged him all over the place. He couldn’t even play his game in peace, those noisy hyungs. But he admitted he was having fun there, taking pictures and everything.
“Yes hyung. You must be really sorry because you didn’t go with us,” Kyuhyun said in his arrogant way, the evil magnae was back. Yesung just chuckled at him, and fished out his phone.
“Yes..yes..Of course I feel really bad not going with you guys,” Yesung said with a smile,” Come Kyu-ah. Take a picture with me. Come on.” Kyuhyun moved closer to HIS hyung, while Yesung held his phone to the perfect angle, made sure the background was clear from other passerby and clicked his phone.
“I’ll post it on my Twitter later okay,” Yesung said with a bright smile. Kyuhyun just nodded obediently like a little child. They went about their destinations, Kyuhyun went for his vocal training, while Yesung went to the place the property company suggested him for his cafe .

“YAH!!! YESUNG-AH!!! WHAT IS THIS??!!!” Leeteuk yelled at his beloved dongsaeng who was playing with his pet turtles happily. Yesung just looked at the Leader and blinked innocently, not understand what the Leader meant. The question hadn’t been answered when another shout heard.
“HYUNGIIIEEE!! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIIIS????!!!” Yesung looked blankly at his jjokeumani. Donghae was flailing his phone, pouting, sulking, obviously angry. Yesung just couldn’t understand so he was looking back and forth to s.
“Err...What’s wrong?” He asked with a confuse tone. His brows furrowed slightly, still eyeing his fellow member one by one. It turned out all the members annoyed by him for some reasons he couldn’t understand. Even Ryeowook glared at him. What did I do? Yesung muttered silently. He still questioned himself until the magnae slumped next to him and showed him his phone. It showed the picture he was taking this morning after the meeting but he saw nothing wrong with that.

“Err..What’s wrong with the picture?” Yesung asked, still not sure what caused his fellow members to hold such a grudge to the photo. Heechul just rolled his eyes at his Rabid Dog’s obliviousness.
“It’s not the picture Rabid Dog. It’s your tweet,” Heechul said in mild annoyance. The magnae had been grinning from ear to ear after he found out about the tweet. GAMEKYU BABY. What in the world is that absurdity anyway. No wonder all the members turned to foul mood. He even saw Donghae kicked the magnae shared bedroom’s door and ran as fast as he could.
“It’s just showing you guys that HE LOVES ME THE MOST,” Kyuhyun said with a confident and arrogant voice, all hell break loose.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! YOU UNGRATEFUL MAGNAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!”

“CHO KYUHYUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!! YOU INSUFFERABLE BRAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

FIN.

A/N: What to do with this weird fic of mine. I'm so sorry for any mistakes I made in this story, either the holiday, the trip etcetera..etcetera..If you happen to read it, comments and critics will be appreciated :D