I Love You, I Need You, Forever.

Someday...

 

“Oppa!” the girl ran towards ryeowook and gave him a hug. She teased ryeowook that made him feel so annoyed. Ryeowook was running and running to catch her but can’t seem to find his bestfriend.

“YAH! Oppa!” ryeowook saw her and ran towards where she is but her shadow was slowly disappearing. The place where the sea was so blue and blissful became a melancholic panorama from where the two was playing. The girl put out her hand for ryeowook to grab it but he didn’t had the opportunity to grab or even touch her hands. The place where getting gray than he could ever imagine.

“_____!! Where are you?!” ryeowook tripped from his anxiousness.

His whole body was trembling, hands were being cold than ever, and his eyes were longing for help. A help from his bestfriend. But where, where is it? Is there anyone who can help him better from his bestfriend? He holded his head for a second and waited for the right time, for someone to call for him.

“oppa…” he startled from being intensely stoned. His heart was telling him to stand up, but his mind kept hesitating.

“oppa…I’m here, let me help you…”

“_____? are you ok?” the girl nod and laugh in worry. Ryeowook was ready to stand up when the girl caressed his face. He hold the girl’s hand but it seem to fade everytime he wanted to touch or even hold it.

“Why..I can’t hold or even feel you?” ryeowook asked the girl with his heart feeling all the anxiousness. His hands were trembling but suddenly the girl laughed with a teasing,dark evil voice.

“YOU! Why did you leave me all of the sudden?!!” he was frightened about her voice. He moved backwards, looking for a place to run. ‘Why don’t you just run?! Ryeowook?!’ his mind told to him. He wanted to do it but the place was in pitch black, like there was nowhere to go. Nowhere to hide, it was just like an abyss if you will not do a thing you will get stuck there, get crazy, live your lonely life, or even grab a blade and kill yourself.

“You have nowhere to run oppa…I’m sorry I need to do this…” the girl grab a chance to hug him. She cried but the other side of her face was laughing. While she was hugging ryeowook, ryeowook was in a stop. She slowly grabs the knife behind her back and was ready to ryeowook behind his back.

“I Love you…oppa...” she stab ryeowook behind his back and kissed his lips. Ryeowook catch his breath in and out. The sounds of losing his whole soul entered through his ears. His body was weakly trembling, his eyes where losing its vision, his lips where getting pale, and the blood from his body was flowing around the place. The girl was laughing seeing his bestfriend suffer. Seeing his very own lover lose his inner self, his soul. And even the love that she gave to him.

“AHHH!! ____!!” ryeowook shouted in pain, the pain won’t go either.

“Sir! Sir! You’re dreaming again!” his secretary woke him in worry. He immediately took his inhaler and inhaled it. He might end up in the hospital again if he will not do it. His secretary cheered him up and gave all the documents. Ryeowook took all of it without second thoughts. His secretary left his office to continue some of the work, other business, and meetings of Her boss.

Ryeowook breathe heavily, he ran his fingers through his hair, & glance at his watch. He never thought that his bestfriend might do something that can harm him. Well, it’s been 10 years of ryeowook being separated from his best friend _____. In a minute  now, he stood up, grab his keys and put his coat and sunglasses. He went all the way down to the main office and called her secretary.

“what is it Sir?” his secretary asked him. “Do you need the papers sir?” “Yes, I’ll be out for a week.” Ryeowook said bluntly directly at his secretary. Well, he need company, he need a rest. Or even the time to think about her. His secretary gave all the papers to him and ryeowook immediately went to the parking lot to start his car. He gone inside, put up his seatbelt, threw his coat at the back and put the documents beside him. He steers all the way outside their building thinking about what happened recently. He was at the road when he remember the thing that his bestfriend said.

 

“Why did you leave me all of the sudden?!!”

 

BEEEPPP!!! The sound of a car creaking having a crush at each other.

“HEYY!! Watch where you are going kid!!” the man shouted at him. But ryeowook doesn’t care about the people around him. The man who shouted at him drove away, forgiving about the poor kid. Ryeowook can’t stand anymore. He lay his head on the steering wheel. He closed his eyes for a moment and saw a girl smiling at him. He shook his head to forgot about her and started the engine.

“wait. What’s happening to me?” he asked himself resting his back. “really..aishh. Forget it.” He have gone to different places and went home at his house. He park his car, get his coat & the documents, and he rested at the living room. While he was having a rest, his phone rings. Ryeowook answered the phone while taking off his pitch black blazer.

“Yeoboseyo?”  

“AH! Ryeowookshiee! It’s me Teukie-hyung!” leeteuk high-pitch excited voice was heard all over the room.

“We want you to have a rest, just this day. Can you? Are you busy?” leeteuk was in very deep concern about his dongsaeng. Without any second thoughts ryeowook went to his hyung’s apartment were all the members are having a great time.

Ryeowook POV:

What’s happening to me? …Why did I suddenly came up with this idea and went here to Hyung’s apartment…Do I really need some time to rest?...or…it was just me. I can’t! _______, please…remove the pain inside me. Please..

I was standing at the front of the door, ‘just click the doorbell ryeowook.’ And I don’t know what to do. I step backward when Donghae saw me. He ran towards me, pat my back and push the doorbell. He grab his phone and called Jung-soo hyung inside.

“YAH! Hyung! Ryeowook is already here!” In a minute now, Leeteuk hyung opened the door and assists me inside.

“Why didn’t you push the doorbell wookiee? Hmm, it’s okay! Now sit down and we are going to surprise you!” Hyung said in a high-pitch tone. All of the members are here(my big brothers), Teukiee hyung, Chullie, Hangeng, Yesung, Shindong, Kangin, Minniee, Donghae, Hyukjae, Siwon, Kibum, Kyuhyun, Mimi, and Henry. I didn’t know that they are all complete. I was the one who was missing…out of nowhere. They started to talk to me, asking me stuff and everything. Then Kyuhyun went to Leeteuk.

“Ryeowook-shiee~ Our maknae! Are you okay?” Leeteuk asked me, but I just nod. I can’t even smile for a day. My heart is whispering to me that hey! Boost up! But I can’t, my muscles won’t move an inch. My mind is only floating from somewhere. Suddenly Sungmin asked me.

“Wookiee! Are you missing _______?” sungmin …why would he ask me something like that. I do respect his question but…I..

“Maybe you are really tired, you must sleep.”  Eunhyuk stood up, and all the members hug me.

“I’m not yet slee-” Leeteuk cut my sentence when he smiled at me and pointed at the room.

“I know you are.” Hyung, I can’t even sleep! I wanted to rest but…NO! I can’t. But still the members pushed me inside, Zhoumi brought my things inside and Kyuhyun lean on me.

“You’re stressed, we are going to take care of you. We Promise. Good Night” kyuhyun shut the door slowly.I was very very moody inside and I can’t help but to chuckle because of their dorky sounds and shouts was all around my room.

“Hey! Yow guys! Buy some drinks and beer! Let’s go party! But keep silence or our maknae will wake up! SHHH!! Heechul! You are so noisy!!”

“Heebum!!”

“Babo, Kyuhyun! You can’t even spend a night with me?!”

“Hey!! Eunhyuk! Buy me some strawberry!!!”

“Your mean!”

“HAHAHAHAHA”

I can deeply hear my Hyung’s dorky voices outside the room. I can’t feel my body right now, I feel like floating. I my shirt, closed my eyes, and think of what I have dreamed recently. It was a terrible dream, I can’t think of anything…that…I…can’t…

End of Ryeowook’s POV-

Ryeowook slept for 10 hours. Kyuhyun went inside his room and wake him up to have some breakfast. Ryeowook stood up, fixing his hair. He greets his Hyung Good Morning and Heechul was the first one to speak.

“So! How’s your dream about _______?”

“Hyung…I didn’t have a dream” Ryeowook answered Heechul in a soft way. Donghae hit him at the back.

“Nae! Don’t hide it!” donghae .

“I didn’t dreamed about her hyung …”

“Woooshhh~ Ryeowookshiee! You were hardly sobbing, and even screaming last night.” Kyuhyun was really concern about ryeowook. He went to ryeowook, & whispered to his ear.

“Maybe you should take a stroll.”

“But? …How about you guys?” ryeowook asked his Hyungs. They just nod at him smiling, letting the young man take a stroll. All of the members, already know that Ryeowook is forgetting about her, or even missing her for an unknown reason. ‘It’s hard to forget about you…______’ ryeowook assumed. It’s been 10 years mixture of sadness and happiness, and sometimes the “Ryeowook~!” the words coming out inside of those are the words. The words you can’t tell, the feelings of you can’t even express. And from the time that what will happen if you will not see ‘her’ anymore?

Ryeowook shook his head. While he was walking, there was a couple. A couple having a great time talking together and sharing their outmost feelings for each other. There were also kids roaming around the street. What is this? Future and The Past? He only had a glimpse about those.

While he was walking, feeling the cool breeze of the morning. He more likely slip on a banner, in the end, he didn’t fall. He grab the banner and gaze at the text.

“What’s this?” he took a minute to think about what’s on the banner. But he didn’t take the chance to bring it at home. He laid the banner at the pile of maroon floor tiles. Then all of the sudden a girl with a familiar face came running towards ryeowook. Is this it?. She looked at him catching her breath, ryeowook helped her. It was Love actually. But he didn’t feel anything at all. It seems very odd for a boy to be cold for how many years of letting go of his bestfriend. But no…he didn’t let go of his bestfriend, as far as ryeowook could remember he didn’t let go instead he kept holding on for her just to remember him.

“Umm..excuse me mister?”

Fast forward—

“So…what’s your name?” ryeowook asked her like he didn’t know her.

“Ryeowook?” ______asked him with a jumpy voice. Wondering that this man is her bestfriend. Ryeowook just kept his mouth shut. He can’t remember anything. He can’t remember those simple yet special things about ______ and him.

“Why?” he silently asked himself making the girl beside him worry. _______ asked him again.

“You can’t remember me?”

“hey…wookiee…”

“GAHHH! Don’t! Don’t come near me! You are going to kill me!”

“Shut up.” _____ said infront of the frightened ryeowook. Ryeowook flashbacked all of his memories.

-

“Where am I? Hospital? What? Who…”

“Ryeowook!! Ryeowook!! Umma! Let go! I want to see him!!”

“We already changed his memories. But it will take time to heal the painful experiences.”

 

Bzz. Me?. Her. What. Bestfriend. Life. Like. Live. Love. What’s Happeni—

 

“Someday…I’ll marry you ryeowook!!”

“Someday…we will meet again _______.”

-

“Hey! Wookiee!” ______ hugged her, wanting to be on his side again.

“Hey!! I don’t want to lose you anymore!! It’s hard to forget about you!! Please! Comeback to me!!” _____ said in agony. She really wanted to get back on ryeowook’s arm anymore.

Ryeowook was given a new memories by his parents to forget about her. They gave ryeowook a different version of her by saying that ______ wanted to kill him. But no, the truth is killing the love for each other is hard. No more pain. That’s what she wants. She hugged ryeowook even more tight. Ryeowook was pushing her, pushing her off the limits.

“Let me go!!...” ryeowook said pushing _____ away from him. When suddenly ______ caressed his face.

He looked at her letting the cold tears fall down. Wanting to ease the pain that has caused him 10 years ago. But _____ she wanted to change that. She hugged ryeowook and whispered to his ear.

“Please…” she gave her last word to him. She gave up. She let go. She stood up, but before that…

“Sorry.” he told her but ______ walk away. He ran up to her, and pulled her. He catch her with ______ tears falling down on her clothes. He lift her back and kissed her. She was out to pull the the kiss but ryeowook hesitated she kissed her on a more soft way. He finished the kiss and hugged her.

“I’ve been waiting for the right time to do this.” Ryeowook wiper her tears.

“I thought you would forget about me.” She giggled a little and hug him. He smiled and took a last kiss from her.

“I Love You _______.”

“I Love You too…Ryeowook.” She hugged ryeowook for the last time and all of the Super Junior members where running behind the two.

“YAH! The wedding is not ready!!” Kyuhyun shouted at them then Heechul smack his head. Leeteuk was laughing behind, Donghae, Eunhyuk everyone was happy for them. She blushed hardly, when ryeowook carried her bridal style. She gasps and ryeowook looked at ______ making the pretty bride go red.

 

“already?!” she whispered to ryeowook with all shyness.

“Guys! she told me ‘already’! ”

“Then! Let’s go~!!” Leeteuk commanded making the little witty members to follow him.

 

“So…Do you accept me as your lawfully wedded  husband?”

“I do!”

-Fin-

 

A/N: Finished! Yey! Please comment :)