moment of truth

Look At Me

Short Update.thanks.Read my other story Maybe I'm Missing You.

 

--

"Sohee,I'll be late tonight okay"Top said as they walk to the bus station.They walk to the station together and ride on the same bus but Sohee leave first before Top.

"Oppa,Do'nt overwork yourself"Sohee said in concern to Top.

"I'm not.Do'nt worry I'll be home at 10pm"Top said as he pats Sohee's shoulder.

She smiled at Top."Oppa,take care of yourself for me.I would'nt want you to be sick"She then hugs him before leaving the bus.

 

 

"what do you think of this heart shape cookies?"Ji Eun said as she shows off to Sohee her baked cookies.They're in the same club which is baking.

"they're really cute I wonder what it taste like"after saying that she grab the cookies then bite it

'yeah,do'nt eat that!!"she grabs back the cookies then force Sohee to open .

"The two of you stop playing around in the kitchen"Their teacher shout at them

"sorry ma'am"they chorus as they try to hide their laughters.

 

"Sohee what was that?"Ji Eun said as they're now done with baking.

"what?"she asks back

"That one with the small box".She pointed it with her lips gesture

"Ah..it's nothing..I've made a lot of cookies earlier so I thought I'll gonna keep this"I said while looking at the box full of cookies

" can I have some?"

"ahh--ehh.yeah sure"She handed the box of cookies to Ji Eun as she open the box.

"it tastes good"she gives Sohee a thumbs up.Sohee smiled in awkward way.That's for him but I can't say it to JiEun.

"Sohee i'll go first"she said then handed back the cookies to Sohee

"yeah,goodluck"she said then gives her a fighting sign.

"I wonder if should I give it to him.We really did'nt have time to talk last time"Sohee said to herself.She walk to the gate and made her way to the station.

I'm alone again.Ji Eun will be with Thunder,they have a date.I guess Thunder wants to really make it up with Ji Eun this time.I understand him so it's okay for me if they have things to do.Ji Eun made cookies with heart shapes for Thunder.While doing that,I  see happiness in her eyes.I knew then that she's really in love with him.As what i sees Thunder is also like that to her.I 'm sure they will be a perfect couple.I don't see anything that can break their love and bond for each other.

 

I took off the bus just a few meter a way to the mall.I walk through it then made my way to the cafe.

"JaeJoong!"I shout as I saw him from a far.

"Sohee!"He smiled at me. I did too.

"so what was that?"he said then act like his asking for something as he shows off his palm wide open

"what for, what was that?"I asks Innocently.

"You said you're giving something to me"Jaejoong said with a smile on his reddish lips.How can I say that JI Eun eat almost half of it luckily there is still 5 of them.weew.

"oww,I forgot it in the locker room.Sorry"I said cheerfully.I saw him pout his lips.I smile at that gesture,he's still the Jaejoong I grow up with.Still the boy who always makes funny aegyo,Still the man i love.I'm glad that we are back to the old times.

 

"I'm just joking"I crack the joke then pulled out the box with cookies.I handed it to him.

"Let me gues it's cookies right?"he said with those sparks with his eyes.

"tss.I knew you already know it"

"You know I love cookies!,remember back in America you always give me cookies as your birthday present to me"He said then bite the cookies

"Really great as always"He commented

"Thanks"I feel like my cheeks were blushing now.Still have the effect on me.

"You're blushing again"she poke my left cheek

"oww,stop that"I said but he keeps on doing that.

"ahh..stop it"I grab his hand

"tss.Let's go Dara"I heard someone's voice.I look at the direction where the voice is coming from.Then i saw Jiyong with Dara,her hand wrap to Jiyong's shoulder.I felt some sort of Uneasiness.I saw them just an inch away from us, Dara is looking to our direction while Jiyong is looking straight outside.

"okay"I heard Dara replied to him then gives off a sweet smile.She glare at me with fearful eyes.What's wrong with this girl?.I do'nt know either.

-___-

 

For the last moment I saw Jiyong glance at our direction or rather than at me.Again I felt uneasy,Like I want to say something that this man with me is my bestfriend but why should I explain it to him so, he does'nt care about it anyways.I look to him but he look to Dara then gives off a smile to her.What the?.So she is really his girlfriend?.the hell!!.

"Sohee..Sohee"Jaejoong shakes Sohee's arm.She then came back to her senses.

"huh?"I look at him with curious look

"You rip off the tissue paper"he laugh as I look at the tissue papaer I was holding and yeah,it's totally rip off.

"sorry"I shook my head and smile at him, he smiled back.

"Jaejoong,I'll go to the comfortroom first"

"okay"

 

I head to the comfort room.I wash my face.I feel so exhausted.I look at my face for a moment I sighed as I saw dark circles in my eyes.I look so sleepless and now lifeless.I wipe my wet face with tissue and freshen up my face with light make up.

 

Then I put my make up thing in my bag.I pulled out boxes from my bag with red and pink colors,.I look into them for a while.This pink one is for Oppa..I let out a deep sighed then throw the red one away in the trash.I should'nt baked this.