When the unspoken was revealed

The Unspoken

 

Woohyun’s loud ringtone broke the silence of the night. It made Woohyun woke up.

‘Gosh, who would’ve called me this late?’ Woohyun murmured while brushing his eyes.

He glanced to the clock before answering the call. When he heard Chorong’s voice on the line, he immediately pays attention.

“Woohyun.. Minhyuk oppa wants to break up with me.” Chorong said while sobbing.

“What?!?! That jerk! I’ll beat him up tomorrow.” Woohyun couldn’t let his girl crying over a guy that didn’t deserve her.

“No! Please don’t. I still love him.”

“But that jerk deserves it! He’s playing you!” Woohyun beamed.

“Yes, but I still love him. I can’t see my best friend beat up the man I love.” Chorong begged.

Woohyun was speechless at the word ‘best friend’. ‘I wish she knew.’ Woohyun cried in his heart.

After a few moments of silence, Woohyun replied, “But he hurts you..”

“It doesn’t matter if I’m hurt. I just don’t see him getting hurt.” Chorong said after her cries became faded away slowly.

“But Chorong, you can’t be too soft with him. If not you’ll get hurt in the end.” Woohyun worried.

“I’m fine because I know you’ll always protect me in the end.” Chorong smiled on the other line.

“But what if I’m gone and no one’s going to protect you?” Woohyun’s still worried.

“I’ll be fine. I’m a big girl now. I can take care of myself. I don’t need your protection.” Chorong giggled.

Woohyun’s once again speechless. ‘Does that mean she doesn’t need me anymore?’

“Hmm, ok then. Remember, if you need someone to beat him up, I’ll always be your side.” Woohyun quickly hung up.

He didn’t want Chorong to sense his emotional voice.

He tried to continue sleeping, but his eyes won’t close. So he ended up having Chorong in his mind till dawn.

--------

A few days later, Woohyun received a text from Chorong.

To Woohyun

Yah! Minhyuk oppa and I are getting back together! ^_^

From Chorong

Woohyun felt like his heart fell into pieces when he read it.

To Chorong

Wow! Good for both of you. You should treat me some ice cream since you’re so happy.

From Woohyun

Lies. That’s what he told Chorong.

To Woohyun

Yah! You should be the one to treat me! By the way, I’m broke. Hehehe. :P

From Chorong

Woohyun smiled as he read the text. He didn’t reply since he didn’t want to hear more stories about Chorong and Minhyuk.

‘You’re a lucky guy, Minhyuk. You just don’t realize it.’ Woohyun thought.

--------

Woohyun’s been depressed this time, about his relationship with Chorong. They’re like playing tug of war.

Sometimes, they acted like more than best friends, and sometimes they acted just like typical friends.

Woohyun decided to go to the cinema. He heard that new James Bond’s movie was out since he’s a fan of James Bond.

He drove his car there, only being accompanied by songs in his car stereo. He walked to the line up to purchase the ticket.

Then, he stopped which results someone in his back bumping to him. He apologized to them while his gaze went somewhere else.

He saw Minhyuk and Chorong holding hands in the line up. That moment, his heart just scattered into pieces.

He quickly went out of there, breaking his original intention. He didn’t want them to sense his presence.

--------

Woohyun drove his car, only to have the scene replaying all over his mind.

‘Ah, snap it out, Woohyun. Your dream won’t come true anyways. Chorong already have Minhyuk.’ Woohyun murmured, scolding himself.

Woohyun has decided, it’s time to tell the truth. He planned to text Chorong about his feelings. No delay.

Yes, what an unromantic way to tell someone’s feelings.

Woohyun took out his phone. He started typing all things in his mind. He pressed send and felt very nervous for her reply. His heart was beating so fast.

When he turned his gaze to the front, there’s a truck coming from an opposite way. He tried to avoid the crash, but it’s too late. His car crashed onto the truck and sink in under it.

I love you.

That was the last words from Woohyun before he passed out.

 

------

Chorong received a text from Woohyun, but she ignored it because she knew it’ll be about the projects they’re working on school.

Chorong continued watching the movie with Minhyuk, not knowing what had happened on Woohyun.

After she went out from the cinema hall, she received a call from Mrs. Nam.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Nam. Are you looking for Woohyun? Well, he’s not with me.” Chorong stated.

Chorong heard Mrs. Nam crying on the line, “What’s wrong, Mrs. Nam?”

“It’s Woohyun. He gets into car crash. He’s in Seoul Public Hospital. Do you think you can come since you’re his best friend? He keeps saying your name.” Mrs. Nam explained while crying.

Chorong’s expression completely changed. She dropped her phone as the news went to her ears.

She quickly went out and searched for a cab, neglecting Minhyuk.

“Chorong-ah! Where you’re going? Wait for me!” Minhyuk tried to chase her but she’s too fast.

Chorong told the driver ahjussi to Seoul Public Hospital on instant. She was scared, scared of losing another important person of her life.

Although Minhyuk’s more important than Woohyun, but Woohyun is the first guy who came into her life.

After she arrived, she asked the receptionist for Woohyun’s room. She used the staircase instead of elevator because she’s in hurry.

She ran into Room 309 and opened the door. She was shocked by the sight of Woohyun. There were many tubes running all over his body. His face seems really pale.

She held Woohyun’s hand, to tell him she came.

“He’s in a critical condition. He was crushed under the truck. There’s a 70% chance that he can’t survived.” Mrs. Nam explained. Her eyes were swollen due to crying too much.

Chorong shivered as she nodded. This feeling came again, the feeling that came when Minhyuk and her were breaking up.  She was so scared that time. She felt like she lost all the hopes.

Will she lose Woohyun too?

The dialysis machine beside him was getting slower and slower. Finally, it became flat, indicating that Woohyun’s soul has left his body.

Chorong couldn’t believe it.

The doctor came and pulled the blanket to cover his face.

Chorong’s eyes became watery as she couldn’t hold it in any longer. She burst into tears.

She lost him. She lost his protector. Who’s going to protect her now?

She suddenly remembered the text Woohyun sent it to her.

To Chorong

Chorong, I’m sorry if this surprises you. I just want you to know, that I have feelings for you. Yes, since the day I met you. I’m sorry I keep this for a long time. You probably be mad at me right now. For that, I shall back off, so you’ll have a better life. Thanks for being with me all the time. :)

From Woohyun.

After reading it, she felt very guilty. She broke his heart and yet he left before she could say sorry.

------------

Hi guys! So how's it? I'm currently working on my other fanfic (which I didn't publish yet) but this is so tempting. LOL.

Now that after I read all over again, I think the title doesnt suit the story but I'll let it through this time. :PP

just cuz I like it.

Please comment btw. I like comment. :) 

*the pic i used isn't mine and belongs to its rightful owner

*edit! 

*shameless advertising* 

i know this has no anything to do with infinite or apink but my twitter friend ask me to advertise her bap picture from a contest so if you have a heart, please like. LOL just kidding. 

here's the link : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=342720529169704&set=a.340684779373279.76315.117968564978236&type=3&permPage=1