A Stray? Put Him Back.

A Stray? Put Him Back.

                He was here again. Not for good. No. He was just visiting. Wouldn’t even be doing that much if it weren’t for Leeteuk-umma.  He was here shotting a scene for a music video. No one had known. Not even Leeteuk-umma, who everyone swore had to be psychic because he always knew what was going on and where. No, Umma had stumbled upon the shoot on the way home from a schedule, yelled at the bastard for an hour and then?  Oh, he invited him to dinner. Typical. Leeteuk couldn’t stay mad at someone for that long. It just wasn’t in him. However, I’m not Leeteuk.

                “You don’t know what I want!”

                “Then tell me goddamnit!”

                Let me rewind for you.

                You see no one had expected our oh-so-dear Chinese friend to walk through the door with Leeteuk. Oh and let’s not forget how excited everyone was to see him.

----------

                “Guys! Look who I found.” Leeteuk beamed showing off his trophy.

                “Hyung!” Kyuhyun was the first to react. “Why haven’t you called?”

                “Yeah, Hyung! If you weren’t so famous we would’ve worried about you all this time.” Donghae smiled.

                “Sorry guys. I kinda didn’t know how to.” Hankyung rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

                “It’s easy hyung.” Kibum started. “You push the buttons with numbers and then hit send.”

                “I’m sure there’s more to it than that.” Shindong laughed.

                “That’s not what I meant.” Hankyung said looking down.

                “We know what you meant. We’re just messing with you.” Yesung said laying a hand on the older mans shoulder. “We’ve missed you is all.”

                Hankyung smiled at the other gratefully. Just then the front door opened.

                “Heechul’s home! Umma! What’s for..” the mans question faded off when he saw the Chinese singer.

                “Heechul.” Hankyung chocked out effectively snapping Heechul back to reality.

                “What the hell are you doing here?” He asked, his voice dripped in hatred.

                “He’s a stray I picked up on the side of the road.” Leeteuk smiled.

                “Them put him back. We’re not allowed to have pets over forty pounds here.” Heechul growled before heading to the balcony, slamming the door behind him.

                “Don’t mind him. He’ll come around.” Leeteuk sighed.

                “No he won’t. If I learned anything by living with him for five years it’s that he’s really good at holding a grudge.” Hankyung said before bowing to the other slightly. “I’ll be back. Hoperfully.” He then followed Heechuls path to the balcony.

                “Leave me the alone.” Heechul said without turning around.

                “How’d you know it was me?” Hankyung asked.

                “I didn’t. I just want to be left alone.” Heechul hissed at him. Hankyung stood there silently for a while before realizing Heechul wasn’t going to acknowledge him. No like he’d really expected him to in the first place.

                “Can we talk about this?” he asked.

                “You leaving said everything just fine.” Heechul said finally facing the other completely. “You don’t care about this life, you don’t care about this group, and you sure as hell don’t care about me.”

                “That’s not true.” Hankyung said.

                “Well then why’d you leave? Hm? It wasn’t for us. No. You just up and left one day. For nobody but yourself.” Heechul said.

                “The one thing I ever do for myself and you’re going to hold it against me?” Hankyung asked incredulously. “I’ve done more for you in my life then I will ever do for me and you’re going to call me selfish?”

                “You know what?! Why don’t you just spear us all and leave now?! It’s what your good at right?!” Heechul yelled.

                “Fine I’ll leave and never come back. That’s what you want? Fine I’ll do it!” Hankyung bit out.

                “You don’t know what I want!” Heechul cried out.

                “Then tell me goddamnit!” Hankyung shouted. The two sat in silence, only the sound of their breathing surrounded them.

                “I want you.” Heechul finally chocked out. “It’s always been you. Everything I ever wanted revolved around you. I cherished every word, every touch, every smile. I was content with just you being in my life. Being in my reach but never having you. I was fine with that, because you accepted when I told everyone you were mine. So I could just pretend that you really were.” Heechul laughed sadly and looked down shaking his head.  Hankyung walked over to him. “Go on and run in disgust now. You have to leave anyway so there’s something to think about on your flight back. Your roommate fooled you for four and a half years.”

                “Heechul.” Hankyung snapped jerking the others face up to look at him. Before Heechul had time to think a pair of soft lips pushed gently against his. He didn’t even have time to respond because as quickly as the warm lips were there, they were gone. He stared at the Chinese man before pulling him into a more passionate and drawn out kiss. They pulled each other closer, neither wanting the moment to end, before the need to breath became overwhelming and they had to pull apart.

                “Tell me.” Hankyung started, catching his breath. “Tell me what it is.. you want.” He said in a deep voice that even he didn’t recognize. “Right now.”

                “I want you to lay me on my bed. I want you to taunt and tease me until I can’t take anymore. Then. Then I want you to me. Soft at first, then hard. After that.”Heechul brought his lips to brush again Hankyung ear and whispered. “I want you to do it all again.”

                “Then you might want to take me to where ever this is going to happen because I’m about to take you right here, right now.” Hankyung said as his hands found Heechuls perfect and pulled him closer, rubbing their groins together.

                “Oh god.” Heechul moaned, pulling Hankyungs hand, leading the way back to his new dorm.

                As the door shut to Leeteuks room the rest of the members looked at it stunned.

                “I told you it was just ual frustration.” Donghae said before going back to eating.