Chapter One

Beautiful Song

 

 
 
The sun set on another day. She sat at her window softly bring the brush down her brown cascading locks. Her eyes shone with brilliance, reflecting the sun to perfection. The city reflection outside the window lit across her features as the lights came on. The sky was deepening to a purple, just as her eyes closed. She had a big day tomorrow. 
 
 She turned from the window and walked away before her own light turned off.
 
 
 In the city itself, a chaos was occurring at the local airport. The terminal was blinding with flasbulbs as the members of Big Bang shuffled out. 
"I figured at this time we'd be....able to leave in peace" Daesung said looking uncomfortable. "Quick, go distract them so we can leave!"
With that Daesung shoved Seungri torward the mob of fans and press, where he obliged them all by signing autographs and answering questions while the other members hurried to the limo waiting. 
 Why were they here in this city? London to be exact. Well, tomorrow was a big day for Big Bang, they were on tour and London was their last stop. They'd do two shows and be able to return to Korea to promote their tenth album.
  "Oi slow down...." Seungri whined as he ran after the limo which had started driving away. The fans ran behind him madly screaming. 
In the seat of the limo sat Kwon Ji-young, or more popularly known as G-dragon. He smirked at the going ons outside. A fringe of aqua hair poked beneath his beanie, to form bangs that might not work for many other men. Gd carried his look with ease and confidence so most anything worked for him. He leaned over T.O.P to throw open the door on the right side of the limo, just as Seungri flung his form into the seat.
Seungri flipped his black hair from eyes gasping for breath and sweaty. The guys all laughed at his wide eyes.
 
"You look like a crazed horse!"
Joked T.O.P chuckling at Seungri's expression.
"A white one I hope," replied Seungri. "I always wanted to be a white horse"
They all laughed as a certain interview Seungri,T.O.P, and Gd had been in was brought up by the topic.
 
Outside the fans stood in the cold, frozen by dismay at the vanishing limo. One girl fell to her knees in tears as she realized she held Seungri's coat. Others took notice and tried to pull it from her. Two girls started fighting and their screaming could be heard blocks away. A car parked a little ways away from the commotion, music blasting from the interior. The car was a shining black, with a pair of golden streaks running across each side. It was obviously an expensive car, belonging to a very rich person.
The door opened and out stepped a strikingly beautiful girl.
 
Her long pale legs were exposed beneath her coat, which perfectly molded to her curved waist as most rich persons clothes do. She wore sunglasses and all in all looked very chic. 
She shook out her long black hair, which was slightly wavy and extremely shiny and soft looking.
Her pink pout pulled into a smile as she saw the large crowd at the airport.
"I guess I wasn't too late!!"
She ran to the crowd in her black heels, not stumbling even once, and bombarded the outer areas to get in the middle.
She was disappointed to just find two white girls fighting over a jacket.
 
"Blehh....they already left."
 
She flipped her hair back as her carefully manicured fingers flexed and closed, like a cat's agitated paw.
 With surprising speed, she grabbed each girl fiercely by the scalp and slammed their heads together. They both fell, stunned, to the floor.
A hush fell over the group at the mysterious girl who's very presence had suddenly overpowered them.
The girl calmly reached down and plucked the jacket up from the ground. She brought it up to her delicate nose and inhaled.
 
"Aaah...it's only Seungri's."
 
She huffed and nonchantly tossed it over a shoulder to carry it. She a heel, and the crowd immediately parted for her.
She smiled and strutted back to her car, humming a little song. The girls on the ground groaned in pain as background noise.
Above it all, the moon hung up in the night sky, cold and impassive as always.
 
The next day the phone rang. It was a shrill ring, high octave and annoying as any valley girls voice. The hotel phone?
Beaneath the white sheets there was a shuffling before a lightly tanned hand reached out. The palm slapped against the dresser next to the bed, fumbling around and knocking over a water bottle. The water spilled out on to an exposed electric cord, and sparks began to fly. 
A spark hit the dresser, flames bursting into life. Of course the fire alarm and sprinklers immediately sprung to life. At the sound of the shrill fire alarm, the covers flew outward and a body tumbled to the floor.
A brown haired girl stared in wide-eyed horror at the flames. She slapped her palms to her head and knew she this would be a most difficult day.
 
"Hello Momma?"
 
She was pacing across the hotel lobby, back and forth, back and forth. Many were staring. Some hotel staffed whispered. A bellhop ogled openly.
 It was not everyday after all, that people got to see a teen girl in her sleep wear. She wore a white tank top and pale pink shorts. It was evident from the lack of creasing that this was ALL that she wore. Well I guess you don't think much of public exposure when you almost get set on fire and burn to a crisp.
 
"Yeah, mamma? It's Sohee!! Mamma how do you not recognize your only daughters voice?"
 
Park Sohee made a sound of frustration from her gut as her hand ran through her hair, flipping it back.
"I'm sorry bebi, my connections not so good" her mom said, the sound of running water in the background. "How was the audition dear?" 
"I haven't gone yet mama, I called because I need some money...."
 
Sohee bit her lip, looking around at the others in the lobby. They all turned away as and went to a task as though they'd never been watching.
"Honey...you said you had enough when you left...you spent years saving up for this trip..."
 
"I know mamma, but something happened...I had an accident and had to pay for it."
 
"An accident?!" Her mom's concerned voice blasted through the speaker. Sohee winced. "What sort of accident? Are you alright?"
"I'm fine mom....it was just a....small fire...."
"That you started."
"Well not intentionally of course mamma...."
"....."
 
Sohee looked down at the cage she held in her hand.
"It was Kimbi's fault!!"
"Your gonna blame it on a rabbit?"
"If he hadn't bit through the phone cord-"
"Honey. Just stop. I don't have any money and I told you not to bring that rabbit!!"
"What else could I do? Niko threatened to drown it!!"
"Your elder brother likes to joke."
"M-OM! You always take his side!"
"And who's in Europe without her parents?"
 
Sohee sighed and sat down in a chair. Her mom had a point there. Her brother had venomously been totally against this, starting argument after argument.  Sohee wasn't sure if he was worried about her being alone....or just jealous. When her mom finally agreed to allow her to go during the end of winter break, her brother had threatened to drown her white rabbit while she was away. So she took Kimbi with her. She couldn't leave the poor girl behind to such a ghastly fate. But Kimbi had an uncanny passion for chewing through wires. Now Sohee was in trouble. She had paid all her money to the hotel owner so he'd let her stay, she could barely afford food now. What was she going to do?
How was she going to buy her return ticket home?
 
"Mom....I can't get home...."
 
Her voice broke near the end as the stress put its pressure on .
Her mothers voice softened.
"Ok...I'll try and work extra. But honey, your seventeen, your old enough to be responsible. Go to your audition and don't be afraid, be yourself and I'll call you when I can get you home."
 
She sighed and put her face in her hand. 
"Ok mom" she mumbled "Love you."
She hung up the phone after a few more trivialities and then headed up stairs.
Men stared openly at her as she left.
 
It was when she entered her room she saw how underdressed she was....and the time.
She slapped her hand to her forehead.
"Aiyaaah!! I'm going to be late!!!"
She rushed into her room and slammed the door. Off in another part of the city.....a limo pulled up at the stadium.
The window rolled down and Gdragon looked out into the sky. He smiled at the fresh air with the feeling that the day would be quite eventful.