♥ ▬Rules & How to join▬ ♥

╭╮⊙ F@iRyT@le DRe@M ⊙╰╯|| NEWLY OPENED ROLEPLAY || JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❉Rules

 

⋯  Please Subscribe to this story in order to get more upcoming updates and more information please~! Please do not bash on others. Be friendly to everyone even to yourself if you need to. 
 
⋯Please only add member's from the RP, do not add any other out of this RP please. That would be a lot of work for us admin. if you do so. Just check to make sure that person if from our RP if not then reject them or unfriend them please.
 
⋯No hating, , killing, or anything inappropiate to the range of making the other feel uncomfortable. Cussing is allowed but their is a maximum limit to it. Just try to not do it so much.                                                                                                    
⋯Be as active as possible. At least come on two or three a week onto your account. Activity Checks will be made on special occasions, if you do not wish to proceed anymore with our rp you can decline the event, but if you wish to proceed and keep joining our rp. We suggest you join the event. 
 
⋯Inactive members will be kicked out!! But you may still re-apply if you wish to still be in the rp even after being kicked out.
 
⋯ is allowed but, you have to understand that their may be underage members joining this rp and we do not want their innocence to be destroyed so please keep it private like in PM or something where other's would tell you to get a room :)
 
⋯Please do not make your own groups with out getting permission from an admin please.
 
⋯We will have an OCC (out of character). Pretty much meaning you will be your real selves here. Please do not OCC too much though remember that this is Rping and we do not need to know everything dealing with your lives. If you do that do it privately please.
 
⋯Also if you speak in OCC someplace other than the group OCC, please remember to use brackets *{{ }}, [[ ]], (( ))
 
⋯Please do not lie by inserting someone else's picture as yourself in OOC, we do not want to deal with drama if other's start accusing you. So, if you aren't confident with your looks in real life just dont post a pix of yourself. 
 
⋯ If you are going on Hiatus please inform your Admin's, first so we will know. We do not want to have an Activity Check out of nowhere and you missing it. That would make us kick you out after thinking you're inactive. so, please remind us or tell us~ We'll gladly list you under the members on Hiatus.
 
⋯Respect other's and you will surely get respect back especially towards your Admins.
 
⋯Yuri and relationships are allowed here.
 
⋯One power per character
 
⋯Up to two characters per person but ask permission first and be active as both characters please!
 
⋯No discriminating other's too please! Don't be biased.
 
⋯Also please do not advertise another RP without asking permission from us Admin.'s if we find out that you do so we will deal with you! 
 
⋯#1 Rule: HAVE A TON OF FUN PLEASE~!! 

 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

how to  join?

 

Have you read all the Rules~? If you have not then please turn back and read them carefully. If you have then please keep scrolling down.
 
○Please go check the list of Idol's you wish to be and see if your favorite celebrity is available. If they are please reserve them by leaving a comment down below on who you want to be and state the power you wish for your idol to have. For Example: ( Can I Be SNSD Jessica? Power: Water ) Simple right? ^^
 
○You have to get permission from us first to make an account on whoever you wish to be. If an admin. approves and posts on your wall that you can be whoever you wished to that's the time you can make your account.
 
○If you make an account and and posts in the comments down below without our permission. I'd be glad to say you're lucky we're nice :D But please get our permissions or approval first before posting your profile link.
 
○If your idol of choice is available we will gladly reserve them for you until you have made your Facebook account.
 
○A max. of 3 days is given to you, for your FB account to be made. If a week pass and the account is still not made we will be unreserving the idol you wanted to be.
 
○You can still request again but just be sure to make your account in time.
 
○Please only post your Facebook profile link down below the comments do not spam my wall with your profile links please.
 
○Please ADD The Administrator's First before adding any other's!
 
○For your Alternate name please put your power for example, Jonghyun (Fire) next to it!
 
○In your 'About Me' please add:
 
@ F@iRyT@le DRe@M RP
 
I am not the real (Idol name) nor posing to be them. This is strictly an rp account.
 
100% Verified Official ' F@iRyT@le DRe@M ' Roleplay Account ║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌▌
 
 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -