SunSun Oneshot

SuJu and SNSD

                                                                                     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP3NY8C2eDci78qE2-SAA
Sunny woke up to the sound of Sun crying that's when SungMin came in carrying her "I think someone needs their mommy" Sunny smiled a grabbed her "Thank you baby" she kisses Sungmin. Then Si-Wong started crying. 

"I thought he was asleep. I'll go get him." Sunny was sitting on the bed feeding Sun and then started rocking her singing Genie. SungMin came in Si-Wong "Looks like he can tell when Suns distressed."

SungMin smiled and sat next to Sunny. "I love you" "I love you too Sunny, thank you for giving me a son and daughter."

Sunn looked up through her brown hair "I'm glad but i think their gonna be the aeygo prince and princess" she laughs.

The babies started giggling and Sun burped Sunny and SungMin were shocked then laughed. Si-Wong started reaching for his Umma "Sunny take Si I'll take Sun" Sunny grabbed Si and started walking around the room.

"I can't believe it's already been a month" "Neither can I" SungMin went and put Sun in her room and came back in to see Sunny asleep. He took Si and put him to bed he came back and put the covers over Sunny and whispered "I love you" Sunny turned aroung and smiled "I love you too oppa" they kissed and fell asleep.