Chapter 3

My Life As A Sajang-nim's Daughter

 

At the theme park./not Lotte World/

 

“Mia-yah, as usual I’ll bring Dongwook oppa too. Is that okay with you?” asked Byul.

 

“Dongwook oppa will come too? Yay! I missed him too. I’m going to make him won that stuffed bear this time for sure”, I shouted excitedly.

 

I still don’t know what Dongwook oppa and Byul unnie relationship is, but whenever I am with Byul Unnie, Dongwook will surely be there too. I really hope that Dongwook oppa will go out Byul unni. They’ll make a very cute couple.

 

Byul unnie and I decided to eat lunch first because Dongwook oppa seem to be taking longer than usual. We had Kimchi Stew and rice at a nearby restaurant.

 

After that, we walked around the theme park while deciding which attraction to ride while waiting for Dongwook oppa.

 

I am still thinking about the two boys that I met at Papa’s office. I think the rude boy real name are Jinyong or Jiyong something like that. I know I’ve heard about them sometimes at dinner with Papa. Papa seems to favor him a lot.

 

The other boy looks like a shy person, I noticed he have long hair. If his initial is YB maybe his name is YunBin, kekeke. Weird I haven’t heard slightest of his story from Papa.

 

Suddenly Byul’s voice disturbs Mia’s inner thoughts.

 

“There he is! Oppa, oppa, yeogiyo~ We’re right here”, Byul said almost shouted while waving her hand.

 

Mia also looked towards Seven and saw that he was not alone.

 

“Unnie, I can see that Dongwook oppa is not alone. Did he tell you that he will bring more people?” Mia asked Byul.

 

“No, he didn’t. Aigoo~ Yah, that’s Jiyong and Yeongbae. They were at your father’s office just now”

 

*Uh-oh* , Mia thought. *Why am I meeting them again.*

 

Seven together with Jiyong and Yeongbae finally arrives at rhe theme park and meet with Mia and Byul. Seven had to wear a hat and face mask to cover his face. Jiyong and Yeongbae are wearing simple clothes.

 

Mia wanted to run and hug Seven like she always do, but this time she was hesitant to do so. Byul also noticed how Mia flinched when Seven were getting closer to them.

 

Finally they are face to face with each other. Seven also notices how Mia didn’t hug him and greeted him. She just holds Byul’s hand tightly.

 

“Mia-yah, why are you so quiet?” asked Byul and nudges Mia.

 

Mia finally walked towards Seven and greeted him “Annyeonghaseyo, oppa”.

 

“Aigoo~ you are so cute!! Come here you cutie, lemme give you a hug!” shouted Seven and then hugged Mia.

 

Mia finally smiled and said, “Oppa, this time you must get me the stuffed bear, okey?”

 

“Of course Mia, Anything for you my cutie~”,

 

Dongwook oppa finally release me while I am still eye-ing the two boys. The rude avoided my eye contact while the others just stand beside him.

 

“Mia-yah, you haven’t meet Jiyong and Youngbae right?” asked Seven.

 

*Oh, it’s Jiyong and Yeongbae. And thought it was YunBin. Keke, silly me.*

 

Dongwook oppa called the two boys over as I was about to protest.

 

It was too late.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

short update, sorry.

comments ok. /give hugs/

BigBang will enroll in army soon, one by one. TT_TT

 

PLEASE DON't GO!! i'm freaking out ryte now!!

 

gonna faint when Dae is gone for two years.