Introduction.

Under that sky

"Paris!"
"London."
"New York."
"Japan!"
"Japan?", everyone turned around to me.
"Yes, Japan. What's the matter?", I asked and blinked confused. Kibum chuckled sarcastically and rolled with his eyes. "Taemin, if you could go everywhere, the only place you are longing for is Japan? Common it's like you would choose tofu over caviar."
"Kibum, that's a bad example. Caviar tastes like .", Minho said and laid onto the couch and made himself comfortable,"When does your mother come back, Taemin?",he stretched his arms and yawned.
"In about an hour.", I answered and looked at Kibum again.
" is always expensive.", Kibum got up and looked at Minho.
"So you would prefer to eat ?", Jonghyun was deep in thoughts, "just because it's expensive?", he tilted his head slowly, like he did a lot when he was thinking about something.
"Yes. I would rather eat caviar and try something new, than tofu. We can get tofu everywhere. I bet that you can even buy it at the antarctica.", he shrugged lightly and pulled the corners of his lips down, like he did a lot, when he had the feeling that he was right.
"So you would eat an-"
"Damn stop calling it ! No i wouldn't eat !", Kibum frowned and raised his voice.
"But it tastes like .", Minho answered and played with his phone, I liked it when he did that, then he looked so relaxed.
"You never had caviar!!", Kibum placed his hands into his waist and glared at Minho.
"That was not the theme we were talking about. I don't have a problem with Taemin going to Japan. It's more realistic than New York.", Jinki said and looked at Key, his voice was calm. "Or Paris."
"I just know that it tastes like , Kibum, we are talking about fish eggs."
That was the moment when Kibum laughed and got up. His laughter wasn't nice, he knew how to make us feel like the most stupid guys on earth. "Oh you idiot! How can you judge something you never tried before? Hm? You think you are so clever. Did you ever eat "creme brulet"? Did you ever taste a rosé wine?", his voice got louder with every word and I gave him a sign to calm down.
"WHAT?!", He glared at me and frowned, "You cute little idiot, choosing Japan over every other great country!!", with this words he let himself fall onto the couch again.
"We should play another game.", I answered and packed the game into the box," You always destroy every game we are trying to play." Kibum showed me the finger and turned away and earned a slap onto his head from Minho."We are still guests, watch your manners."
I got up and looked at my friends.
"What are we going to do now?" I asked and placed my hands into my pockets.
"When did you say, does your mother come back?", Jonghyun asked into the quiet room and looked around.
"About an hour!", the others answered in unison. "Damn Jonghyun are you even listening to
us?"

 

Short short. It's just a introduction to get to know them have fun reading the upcoming chapters. Thank you.