heartbreak

Woohyun was my world till I met him

 

 

Woohyun's pov

aish. where is raesup? she's taking so long.

"hi guys!!" a voice startled all of us

everyone started running to raesup and giving her long hugs. when i went forward to hug her, she didnt look at me at all. instead, she avoided my gaze and went off with the other guys. i wonder what's happening. is she okay?

Raesup's pov

*sighs* "i just really like woohyun. hearing that he likes another girl is just terrible. it literally broke my heart. i wonder if ignoring him like this is even ginna work. i might just be more hurt."

guys! lets get ice cream!! :D, I said to them since i'll always eat ice cream when im sad

"okaiiiii" dongwoo sang beside me

after we sat down with our ice creams, sunggyu asked "raesup ah, is there anything wrong with you? are you sad? you only eat ice cream when you're sad or something's bothering you. did someone hurt you?"

in my heart, i was thinking" yes, woohyun broke my heart" but instead replied with " aniya, i just feel like getting ice cream behehehehe :]"

all of them exchanged glances and looked back at me at the same time, causing me to burst out in laughter. "GAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what are you guys looking at?"

"nothing~, you're just very cute;)" hoya said while ruffling my hair

"oppa! my hair is all messed up now:( but thanks hahahahah ur so cute too!" i said pinching his cheeks

everyone looked at us but i just continued eating my ice cream

 

We were leaving the mall when i saw this pretty cute guy walking up to me

"hi there pretty, may i have the honour of knowing your name and asking you out for dinner?"

thinking that he was pretty cute and i might not feel that sad about woohyun liking another girl and this guy seems pretty harmless, so i said "*blushes* sure. here's my number 91519980 :]

he smiled with the cutest smile ever and gave me a peck on the cheek.

I started walking till i realised the guys were not beside me. i looked behind me and saw all of them with their mouths agape. even woohyun. i laughed and said "what?"

"y-o-u, you werent so open last time. you just agreed on a date with him like that?!" dongwoo said dramatically

"well, that was me LAST TIME, and it isn't a date. its just dinner. c'mon lets get going now"

After much persuasion, they finally continued walking and soon after, we were out of the mall

 

Woohyun's pov

"who the is that guy?! he just went up to raesup and asked her for a date like that!. who does he think he is! and what is wrong with raesup, she isnt normally so open. something's not right. i must find a way to talk to her"

 

HAAAAAAAI GUYS. I'm so sorry for the super long hiatus omfg. I was busy with school and totally forgotten about my fanfics. This was a totally ty chapter. I'm so sorry. I'll update better chapters soon ok!! I promise. I kinda abandoned aff for a while too.. untill i got back recently. Some of my subscribers gave up on me and left HAHAHAHAHAHA. Well, some haven't and im totally grateful for that. I'll update as much as i can since the major exams are coming and i have 3 other fics to update. Do subscribe! Do tell your friends about this fic too! thanks so much for the love and support!

 

 

carissa

lots of love xoxo