Don't Worry

I need to forget

 

"I'm sorry oppa. I'm so sorry for not listening to your advice" I said to Woohyun while sobbing.

"Don't worry Hyemi ah~" He said while approaching me and giving me a hug.

"I was so blind oppa I was in love with that jerk that I didn't want to listen" I said 

"It's not your fault Hyemi, you can't tell your heart who to love or who not to, it just happens you can't blame yourself for that you were in love ..... in love" he said murmuring the last part.

You kept crying on Woohyun chest, he was trying to comfort you.

After some minutes you were more calm and almost fell asleep on his arms, he thought that you was sleeping and he lay you down on the couch. 

"Hyemi-ah I'm so sorry that I never told you how I feel about you, I'm so sorry that I couldn't do anything to avoid this. I know it's not my fault or yours but It still hurts seeing you like this" Woohyun said while your hair. 

You was hearing everything and you felt a bit sad because of him and you didn't know why but you felt kinda guilty for all of this, for crying in front of him because someone who is not worth of you.

"I regret not being the first in confessing to you, I regret not being there to protect you. Please forgive me. " he said those words sobbing, you couldn't handle it anymore.

"It's not your fault so I don't have to forgive you, you were always by my side and I never appreciate that  so I'm the one who should be asking for forgiveness. I hurt you in many ways that now I feel guilty I wish nothing of that happened I wish I had fallen for you instead of him" you said with your eyes closed holding your tears.

You slowly opened and you saw his face close to yours with teary eyes; he was surprised, confused he didn't know what to do you have hear everything what he said you heard his thoughts his most precious secrets, you know them now.  Little by little his tears start falling you wiped them with your thumb.

"Stop crying oppa, It wasn't my intention in hearing that but I feel guilty for all you have been through because of me and I was so blind to notice it. I hope you can forgive me" you say still looking at his face but mostly at his eyes.

"I can't forgive you" he said. You was taken aback because you didn't expect that answer. " I can´t forgive you for something like this I mean ... I still like you. No. I don´t like you ..I love you"  You hear him say that he loves you? Is he making fun of you? No... I don´t think that... 

You don´t know what to say I mean you are happy that he loves you but do you love him back? You can tell that he is saying the truth but what if you said that you would think about it would he be mad? ... you don´t know why but meeting with him after a long time made your heart race, the thought of having him only for you made your heart race desperatly. You smiled mentally before answering " I - I love you too, oppa" you said while looking straight to his beautiful eyes.

He kept staring at you with loving eyes. Little by little he came closer and closer until your noses were touching "I love you, I will make you happy, everyday i will make you smile, everyday i will be by your side, everyday i will make you how much i love you. Hyemi, would you be my girlfriend?" that´s all what he said, you just nodded with a big smile. 

That´s all what he needed to erase the space between the both of you and give you a warm kiss while touching your cheeks with his thump, he gave you such a warm and sweet kiss.

You thought that he was the one.

You thought that he will make you happy.

and... you was right He is the one. 

 


 

So i can finally say that I finished this story ....

I´m sorry it took too much time but I hope you like it jejeje

Thanks for the people who read this even if you only read the first chapter I´m thankful that I catch your attention ;)

THANK YOUUUU