Truth or Dare.

High School Hatred...Or Love?

 

5 minutes after I called the hospital, the ambulance and took Minzy into a gurney with me next to her.

I hope you’ll be okay...

I prayed to myself.

We arrived at the hospital and pushed her into room 314-C.

I was about to enter but a nurse stopped me.

‘Mister, you’re not allowed to come inside, all guests will have to stay in the hallway until she revives’

‘What?! No, let me go in there!’ I tried ro push past her but to no avail.

‘You need to wait in the hallway’ The nurse replied sternly.

‘NO! I WANT TO SEE HER!’ I shouted furiously.

‘Taemin ah...calm down’ I heard Onew say behind me.

I calmed down at his words and nodded slightly.

‘Wait’ The nurse finished and left into Minzy’s room.

We sat in the hallway waiting for us to be called to come in when Minzy was awake.

‘This is all my fault, I shouldn’t have let her cook...’ A tear rolled down my cheek as I looked down at my shoes in shame.

‘It’s not your fault, you didn’t know she couldn’t cook’ IU noona comforted me.

A while later with us waiting, the stupid nurse that told me that I couldn’t go in came out.

‘You may now see her’ She gestured for us to go into the room and we did.

When we walked into the room, she sat up from the hospital bed that she was on and leaned her back against the wall.

‘Are you okay?’ I rushed to her side concernedly.

She blushed slightly.

‘I’m okay Taemin oppa’

I smiled at her when she called me ‘oppa’ once again.

‘She’s fine, the smoke was just severe and made her dizzy so she just passed out’ (A/N: >< SORRY, COULDN’T FIND ANY OTHER REASON) The doctor told us ‘You could leave now and go back home’

‘Okay’ She stood up from her bed only to reveal her wearing a white hospital dress (A/N: Is it called a gown...?)

She changed into her regular clothes and we signed out of the hospital.

‘Are you sure your okay?’ IU now asked her.

‘Yes, I’m fine’ Minzy reassured her.

We got back to Jonghyun and Onew’s dorm and all fell back onto the couch.

‘Let’s play Truth or Dare’ Key blurted out.

‘Okay’ Jonghyun replied

We all sat down in a circle and debated who should go first

‘I go first!’ Onew raised his hand ‘Because I’m the oldest’ He gave a smile to us before choosing IU.

‘Truth’ she chose

‘How did you feel when you found out that Jonghyun was your old childhood friend?’

‘Literally shocked actually’

‘Yeah, you couldn’t even figure out who I was right away’ Jonghyun pouted.

‘Well, you changed so much, like, your multicoloured yellow hair’ She poked his bang also poking his forehead in the process

He smiled widely before IU chose Key.

‘Dare’

‘I dare you to do three girl group dances’

‘Seriously?’ He cocked an eyebrow at her

‘He’s the master at girl group dances’ I told her

Key stood up and started doing ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep’ by T-ARA when the music .

He then did ‘Gee’ by SNSD and finished off with ‘Mister’ by KARAte

‘Impressive’ IU complimented him

He blushed and sat down.

‘Taemin’ He chose me

I turned to him.

‘Dare’

‘I dare you to kiss Minzy’

‘BWOH?!’ Minzy and I shouted.

‘You heard me’ He gave an evil grin to me before I turned to her.

‘You don’t have to do this’ I told her

‘It’s a dare, we’re supposed to’ She said shyly

I blushed before slowly going closer to her face.

She came closer also and our lips met.

My heart was beating quickly and it seemed like it was about to burst soon.

I smiled into the kiss and she pulled back quickly.

Dammit...

I cursed to myself.

‘Uhm...I’m going to go home now, it’s pretty dark’ She stood up and went to get her bag

‘I’ll bring you home’ I offered but she rejected it.

‘It’s okay, I’ll be fine’ She quickly left the apartment.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

Sorry Minzy...

 

-----

Sorry for the long wait Minties ! Once again, my brain wasn't working . So I couldn't think of anything, this is also short and nooby also >< IM SORRY, IM JUST A LITTLE KID !!! take pity on me D: Anddd . I noticed I haven't told you the ages so I'll put it up on the Foreword section soon !!