First Day. Living Hell?

High School Hatred...Or Love?

 

 
 
~IU's POV~
*BEEPBEEPBEEP*
I groaned as I slammed my hand down to hit the irritating alarm clock
I grabbed my blanket and pulled it over my head so I can rest more.
I had just moved to Seoul and now going to a new school, Chungju University. An Arts University, I got in..Can you believe it? Me, Lee Jieun, got in to Chungju! I'd be always shy to sing in front of people ever since I was little, stage fright you can call it. 
 
'JIEUN!! WAKE UP!' Umma yelled from downstairs.
 
Wow...she's home actually, for once.
 
I got out of bed and sighed.
 
New school, New life
 
I took out my uniform that I ironed out yesterday and stared at it.
 
Will I fit in?
 
I questioned myself, but shook it off a second later and got ready. 
10 minutes later I came down and only saw my brother in the kitchen
 
"Mom and Dad gone?"
 
"Yup" My older brother, Gikwang said, popping at the 'p'
 
I went over to get some cereal but he stopped me. 
 
"C'mon, it's your first day at your new school, you should get fueled up! Here, I made you some breakfast"
He showed me the plate which had kimchi, white rice and fried eggs. My eyes were glistening in beauty as I looked at the delicious breakfast. 
 
"Gomawo" I said to my brother and dug in
 
~
Here I was. Chungju University. I looked around from left to right. The birds were chirping, the sun was shining. Okay maybe I was exaggerating, but it is really bright, I can't even see anything.
 
*BAM*
 
A basketball met right to my face and had a faint red mark on my cheek.
 
'SORRY!' A guy yelled from a distance.
 
Hey, he's pretty cute.
Another guy ran up to me, hey, he's also cute, wonder if this school has all cute guys. OR Y ONES! okayokay, mind out of the gutter..
 
'You okay?' The guy who ran up to me broke my train of thoughts
 
'Oh, yeah, sorry, I should've looked where I was going' I apologized
 
'Nah, my friend over there-' he pointed to the first cute guy in the distance and he waved '-Should've had better aim' He flashed his cute little dimpled smile and I couldn't help but smile back.
 
'I haven't seen you around the school. Are you new here?' He gave me a curious look
 
'Yep! I'm a newcomer.' 
 
'What's your name?'
 
'Lee Jieun, but I prefer to be called IU' 
 
'IU? Ah..clever. My name's Kim Kibum, but I prefer to be called Key'
 
'Key? Ah..clever' I copied him and we both laughed
 
The cute guy in the distance ran up to us.
 
'Hey, sorry about that' He scratched the nape of his neck and chuckled awkwardly.
 
Hmm...looks fimiliar
 
'No, it's okay' 
 
'Whats your name?' He repeated Key's question to me.
 
'IU' I answered quickly
 
'IU...why does that sound so fimiliar' He mumbled and looked up and down at me from head to toe.
I eyed him curiously.
 
'IU...iu...As in Lee Jieun 'IU'?' 
 
How does he know my full name..
 
'Y-yeah' I took a step back with caution
 
'IU!!!!' He came towards me and gave me a big hug.
I pushed him off and huffed
 
'Yah! What do you think your doing? How do you know my full name?' I bombarded him with questions
 
'How can you not remember me!' He pouted and flashed puppy dog eyes..
 
The infamous pout and puppy dog eyes...what?
 
'J-jonghyun? Kim Jonghyun?' 
 
'YES! ITS ME!' He squealed
 
'NO WAY!' I hugged him tightly and he returned it
 
'Uhm.' Key interupped our moment 'What's going on?' 
 
'Oh. IU, she was my childhood friend. We were the best of friends till High School, but then I had to move to Seoul so I could no longer see her anymore, we tried to connect each other, but we were always busy.' Jonghyun explained
 
''Ah...' Key understood now 'Your new here right? Let's give you a tour around the school, class doesn't start till 30 minutes'
 
I smiled at my new- and old friend and nodded.
We started our tour around the school, Jonghyun and Key, pointing to every detail of the outside. And finally, now, the inside. 
It was a bright atmosphere, I saw a group of teens my age break dancing on this mini stage while others where either rapping, singing, beatboxing or dancing. My eyes shimmered in beauty as I looked around the school.
 
'That's the end of the tour' Key concluded.
 
'We need to head to our class. What is your first class?' Jonghyun asked.
I took out the sheet of paper and it read 'Dance'
 
'Dance? Ah..your on the second level. Key and I are vocal. Maybe we'll be in the same class later.' Jonghyun told me.
 
I nodded and waved at them before taking off to the second level.
I looked for the locker number '389' up and down. Aha! Found it. 
"Lee Jieun" The little sign said on the locker.
I opened it and took out the stuff I needed for class before shoving my backpack into my lockers.
 
I can do this. I can do this!
I thought to myself. 
 
While I was deep in thought and walking into the hallways I crashed into a guy which made me drop his books.
 
'OH! IM SO SO SORRY!!' I crouched down and quickly gathered his things before handing it back to him.
I smiled at him and the rest of his friends before giving a hand to him.
 
'Hi, I'm IU'  I raised my glasses higher with my free hand
 
He looked at my hand and scoffed.
 
'Wooyoung.' The red haired guy said 'Newcomer?'
 
'Mhm!' I smiled brightly at him which made him smirk.
 
'Listen newcomer' He turned his head to face his friends and then turned back to me 'In this school, Us 6 are the kingkas, so whatever we say, you do.' 
 
Okay rude, who do you think I am, your slave?!
 
'Excuse me? I'm not your slave.' I talked back at him 'I don't care if you guys are popular, I don't take orders, especially from guys like you.'
 
'You know' He took a step toward me and I took a step back 'Your the first person that have ever talked to me like this.'
 
'And I care because..?' 
 
'Aha, you should care, you won't do what I say? Then we'll make sure, your life, will be a. Living. Hell' 
 
'Wow...trying to threathen a girl now? Like you can make my life hell.' I wasn't scared of this Wooyoung and his friends.
 
'Just wait~' He singsonged and left with his friends.
 
-----------
A/N:
Hey Minties! Should I call you guys that from now on? Keke . So how was the first chapter hm? Pretty good, pretty bad? C'mon I love feedback! Leave it in the comments okay? And don't forget to subscribe! And sorry that this chapter was short >< I might be posting a lot of short chapters, but I'll be posting constantly. Maybe, probably . ^^ BYE MINTIES!