A night to remember

Switched to be inLove

 

You were trying your best to sleep but it's not working at all. Should I go out tonight instead? Hmm... I better give Henry a call. I wonder if he is free to hang-out somewhere tonight. You immediately grabbed your mobile phone and dialled Henry's number. Hello?... Henry answered. Hi! Sorry if I bother you but I'm just wondering if you have time tonight. I can't sleep yet no matter how much I tried to. Sure! not a problem! I'm here at Itaewon with my friends. If it's okay with you, you can go here and have a drink with us. What do you think? Henry asked. Well, since I've got nothing to do and it's kinda boring in here, I will just go there. You replied. Alright, do you want me to send someone to pick you up? Henry asked. It's alright, I will have the hotel service driver drop me there. I will see you in a bit.

 

You arrived at Bliss @ Itaewon. Henry immediately rushed towards your direction when he saw you getting off the car. Hey! you're finally here, Eunhyuk said. Hello again, I'm sorry to bother your get together, You replied. It's ok, Kyuhyun said. Sungmin approached you and walk you to your seat. Annyeong! You greeted every one with a bright smile. It's you again! Yesung said. Yeah, It's me. you replied. Kyuhyun, gave you a glass of cocktail drink and you accepted it. So, tell me what do you do for a living Siwon asked. Well, my family runs a some restaurant so I just drop by once in a while to help. I also teach English to some Koreans students who leaved nearby my place, you replied. So, your a typical brat since it seems like that your parents does not require you to work, Yesung asked. I' m an only child. When I was a kid, I frequently have asma attacks so the doctor recommended for me not to do some physical activities. I don't think I'm brat just because I don't make a living on my own, right? You said. I thinks she was right, Kyuhyun defended you. She was not physically fit and her medical conditions deprived her from working. But, what brings you here in Korea then? Sungmin asked you. My family is planning to have branch of our restaurant here. So they send me to do ocular inspections and meet his potential business partners. Well, atleast you've got something to do here. I hope we can be of any help. Siwon said.

 

It's almost past 3:00 AM and you felt that your eyes were about to close anytime soon. Guys, I had a great time hanging out with all of you but I think it's time for me to go. Oh! That's so sad to hear. Eunhyuk said. It's alright, we can see her next time. Let's get off as well and drop her to the hotel, Henry said. Alright then! Siwon pay the bill now, Kyuhyun said. Why will it be me? Siwon replied. Well, come to think of it brother, even if we added all of our earnings your still the richest person in here, Sungmin said. Alright! You guys won! Siwon replied and immediately took his wallet and pay the bill.

 

As you were to enter the van, Yesung suddenly felt dizzy and tipped on his toes making him fell towards you. OMO! Yesung Gwenchana? You asked. I'm fine, I just suddenly felt a bit dizzy somehow. Yesung said. Here is a bottle of water, take a sip so you can be freshen up, you said. Wow! your are so prepared, Henry said. Well, I always bring water if I'm out. It was already been a habit for me.

 

The van arrived at the hotel. Thank you for a wonderful night! You said. It's been a pleasure hanging out with you, Henry said. You guys take care on your way back, you said.

You were about to turn the light off when your phone suddenly rang. Hello? you said. Hey! Thank you for the water, have a good rest. Yesung said. It's okay, take care as well and goodnight. You replied. Did he just called me? All the while I taught he was rude and unsocial. Maybe he was just drunk that is why he suddenly do some things that is not normal. Well, I need to rest now, you said.