Scarf

Winter

i don't know. -__-

 

--

Cold.

So sold.

Sitting on a bench. Watching the snow fall. I stretched my hand out. Taking off the gloves. Letting my fingers, my palms exposed to the cold winter air.

Snow falling to the face of my hand. It melted. Proves that my body is still warm. It is not dead. It is alive. It is still breathing. The bloods are still running through the veins.

“Aren’t you cold?” a voice echoed. Unknown and unfamiliar voice. I turned to the voice’s owner. A stranger.

“It is cold” I said. He smiled.

“Then why are you exposing you hands like that?” curiosity filled his eyes. Should I answer? What do I answer with?

“I don’t know. Making sure that I am alive maybe.” He must think that I am a ghost.

“Are you dead?” tilting his head. Cute.

“No. I am alive.” Chuckling. He smiled.

“You look pale.”

“I was born with this skin colour. And you, look tanned” I marked. He laughs. That sounds so lively. I wish I can laugh too.

“I was born with this skin colour too.”

 

Then it was snowing harder. I sneezed. Freaking chill wind. And not so thick parka. I’m cold. Again.

“Feel cold? Here,” he unwrap the scarf around his neck. He puts it around my neck instead. It’s warm. I smelled his fragrance. Gucci? Remind me of the black eyed of a certain panda.

“Hey, it’s Gucci. Hmm. Thank you. Aren’t you cold though?” I asked. Concerned. I can’t make a stranger catch a cold because of me aren’t i?

“No. It’s not that cold.” He sneezed. Yeah. Not cold as you said.

“Come here. Let’s share” I unwrap the scarf, before putting it around our neck.

It is better when we share, right?

 

“It’s almost time.,” Time? What time? I asked myself. “I have something to give you.”

“What is it?” My eyes simply widen. Curious. What could it be?

He took out something from his coat. Something round and clear.

A snowball.

It is beautiful.

“I’m giving this to you” he reached my hand. Put the snowball on my palm. It’s cold. The snowball is cold.

“Thank you..”

“It’s time. I must go. Take care and love this snowball, like how you love your past lover. Kim Jongin, it is.”

“How…”

“I am Jongin. Goodbye.. Sehun..”

He disappeared.

Jongin.

Wait.

Tears forming. It spilled.

The tears, it’s cold.

Jongin.. It’s cold.

Hugging the snowball. I lay on the bench. Sat unmoved.

 

{END}

 

Lol what on earth is this. Haha. Anyway, please comment. Thank you ^^