Fanboys :p

One shots

 

FANBOYS
 
 
 
"Hyung! Have you seen the pictures of Chaerin and the Kwon twin from their concert in singapore? They were dancing so closely on stage!" Seungri exclaimed as he pulled his own hair out of frustration.
 
 
"You deserve that after partying so hard in vegas punk, plus it's just part of the show vi, don't stress over it" jiyong dismissively said
 
 
"Would you say the same thing if it was dara noona?" seungri cocked his eyebrow at jiyong
 
 
 
"Come on brat, you know I watched all her performances here in korea even if it meant watching her perform her solo with the kwon twins. It's just for the show." He said trying to convince seungri and himself that he is no a jealous tard.
 
 
"So I take it you won't get mad at the other picture I saw in the internet involving dara noona and a fanboy" seungri said in a taunting voice
 
 
 
Jiyong's eyebrows instantly furrowed and put his pen and paper down "What picture?" 
 
 
 
 
Seungri pointed at the laptop where two tabs were opened. Jiyong walked briskly to the laptop. He clicked the other tab and there he saw the picture of dara's face dangerously close to the face of the fanboy. 
 
 
 
A loud crashing sound followed after and the next thing seungri saw was the laptop broken in two lying helplessly on floor. 
 
 
 
Seungri sighed in disbelief. Whenever dara is concerned, jiyong usually loses  his cool and this was proof. "Aigoo.. hyung, that is manager hyung's laptop" seungri sadly said but jiyong heard none of it. 
 
 
 
"Did she kiss that pathetic excuse for a person in the lips?" Jiyong shouted which made seungri shake a little in fear. No one liked an angry g-dragon, instead they feared him. 
 
 
 
 
"I don't know hyung, let's just watch whole performance when someone uploads it. May be it was just a mistake, you know noona is very loyal to you plus you are way more handsome than that fanboy"
 
 
 
 
"Or better yet I'll just ask dee" Jiyong answered darkly. He pulled out his phone and furiously called dara. Just a few hours ago they were talking and texting as his baby girl was feeling sad with the end of their concert tour and he was all sweet and reassuring to her. 
 
 
 
 
"Hi Ji!" dara's tired voice answered, she was already sleeping and just woke up because of jiyong's call.
 
 
 
"Jagiya, you have some explaining to do" he tried his best to remain calm. He didn't want to shout at dara knowing she's still sad about their recently concluded tour.
 
 
 
Dara was surprised with what jiyong said "Eh? About what?"
 
 
 
 
"Why did you kiss that boy in the fcking lips dara? You know I never stopped you from performing your solo acts with that kissing  fanboys on the cheek thing but you've gone too far dee" he blurted it all without even stopping to take a breath
 
 
 
 
"Aigoo.. ji, relax.. it was just on the cheek. It just looked like it was on the lips maybe because of the angle of the pictures. Don't you trust me ji?"
 
 
 
He was taken a back with her question. Of course he trusts dara, it's the  fanboys he doesn't trust. He heaved a deep sigh before answering in a defeated tone "Dee.. Enough of kissing the audience please? You're killing me"
 
 
 
"Neh. I promise. Please don't be mad anymore ji"
 
 
 
 
"Alright.. please come home soon jagiya.." jiyong said in a pleading voice
 
 
 
 
"Ani. Bom unnie and chaerin will be coming home first. I still plan to go to  universal studios with my friends and minji plus her mom remember?"
 
 
 
"Aisht..fine. Just come home soon after. I want to see you before we leave for Japan even just for a few hours so I can punish your cute little . arasso?"  
 
 
 
Dara chuckled a little "Neh. Arasso..  Saranghae ji! I miss you"
 
 
 
"Saranghae sandara. I'll see you soon. Good night jagiya"
 
 
 
When jiyong finally put the phone down. He was already smiling from ear to ear
 
 
 
 
"Hyung, you really are bi-polar do you know that? One minute you are breaking a laptop then the next you're smiling like a there's no tomorrow"
 
 
 
 
"You're just jealous rat cos dara and I are okay already while you on the other hand will still be sleepless thinking about chaerin and donnie" 
 
 
 
Seungri pouted "Aisht. You just had to remind me that didn't you?"
 
 
 
"Don't worry, dara said chaerin will be coming home earlier so you can still spend time with her before we leave for japan. That's if she still wants to see you now that she has donnie" 
 
 
 
"Hyuuuung!!!" Seungri cried out in protest
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Dara was able to spend a few hours with Ji for before the latter left for their Japan concert. 
 
 
 
 
When Ji finally left for Japan, he checked his twitter just to see dara exchanging tweets with a young actor from the Philippines. The actor offered to send dara's favorite cheese cupcakes which he was endorsing. 
 
 
 
 
"Show me the fcking translation vi!" Jiyong ordered the maknae
 
 
 
 
Seungri read the translation posted on twitter before answering "Umm.. based on the translation, the handsome boy is hitting on dara noona  hyung!"
 
 
 
 
"What the fck?! I really am going to make dara deactivate that twitter of hers, maybe even her facebook and mitu. Pesky addition to her already overflowing list of fanboys. Now my head hurts. Get me some aspirin " Jiyong complained in loud murmurs  as he sent a message to dara thru direct messaging telling her not to reply anymore to the boy or else he'll come back to korea and personally confiscate her phones, laptops ipad and other gadgets.
 
 
 
 
"Aisht dara, you'll get it again when I come home" Jiyong thought but he smiled a little knowing he now has another reason to punish dara when he comes home
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Hyung look I saw this on the net, it's in the frontpage of a newspaper in singapore" 
 
 
Jiyong peeked at the computer and saw the headline..
 
 
“That kiss changed my life. Her lips were smooth, she smelt of perfume and the whole thing just felt amazing.” – Kevin Koh
 
 
"Changed his life eh? Does he want me to cut his life short?!" Jiyong barked before leaving the room and closing the door with so much force that the hinges almost broke. 
 
 
"Aish seungri why do you always show him things that will make him angry and jealous?"
 
 
 
"It's fun when he's jealous, it makes life more exciting" seungri smiled cheekily at his hyung
 
-eee.... wala lang :)