BEAST's New Girl ?

My Crazy Love

 

When I reached home, I was greeted by my- aah, did I tell you I that I have a pet dog? His name is Choco.

  

I just named him that because I love chocolate. My parents bought him as my birthday present last year.

I ruffled his head but he keeps barking at me. I frown. Oh right, I haven't feed him the whole day! Aww. My poor baby.

I fed him then made a ramen for myself and sat on my sofa. I do love my house, everything is bright and colorful. I have red sofas, blue chairs, yellow cushions, green curtains and the rest of the house is random colors.  

I switched on the tv and keep changing the channel with my remote to find if any good show was on. I stopped when my eyes caught an interesting titles on the news channel. K-idol B2ST was seen in Gangnam today.

Kinda stuck out for me so I kept in on. The news was about earlier when the boys got chased by a huge group of girls. I shrugged and continue to eat my noodles. I was about to change the channel when the title changed and it was..

B2ST's New Girl?   

I chocked on my noodles. I was coughing so hard that I had to drink a whole glass of water. I stared at the screen in horror. A photo of me holding hands with Junhyung appeared. That was when he helped me to get up after he knocked me down. Then... A photo of me getting kissed by Gikwang.

WTF?! That was like only an hour ago!! Damn, the media these days.. 

Oh god. I'm on the news. My face wasn't really clear but I think people who know me would know that it was me! 

Well, I'm always on the news for my parents' career but  being there for me as a person for the first time feels weird!

Man.. I can't believe this! I hardly even know them. And they thought I was Beast's new girl? What does that mean anyway? 

"A photo of B2ST's Yong Junhyung holding hands with a girl earlier today in Gangnam surfaced online. It has become a hot topic among nitizens since Junhyung is known for having a relationship with Kara's Goo Hara."

I scoffed upon hearing the reporter. A scandal with him? Puh- lease.

"And, just now, a photo of Junhyung's group mate, Lee Gikwang kissing a girl has add more fire in the nitizens heart. There are still no official statement from Cube Entertainment nor Beast themselves.Their fans had started to wonder if it was the same girl or not. What kind of relationship does this mysterious girl have with Beast? And is B2ST's Gikwang is in a relationship?"

A scandal with Junhyung, HECK NO. A scandal with Gikwang? mm.. he's not so bad... Wait. What? Song Chorin you are not thinking straight!! Are you crazy?! Don't you see the mob of girls chasing them this morning? They'll kill you!!

I mentally slapped myself. Why would they kill me? I don't have anything to do with the boys. They could just say that I'm only his cousin or something. 

I facepalmed myself then let a out heavy sigh. If it was not for that stupid Yong Junhyung's phone, all of this would never happen!

I switched the tv off and put my dishes in the sink. "Good night, Choco." I said before went straight to bed.

 

Meanwhile at Beast's dorm...

 

[After Gikwang talk to you outside]

"Hyung, why are you smiling?" the maknae asked. "Huh, nothing." Gikwang replied.

"Ayy. Did something happened? Rina noona is hot right?" Dongwoon elbowed Gikwang.

"Noona? How did you know she's older than you?" Hyunseung asked.

"I don't." Dongwoon replied.

Gikwang chuckled. "Nothing happened, silly."

"So did you ask her?" Doojoon said.

"Yeah, she says yes. She'll be here at 5 tomorrow."

"YAY!" Yoseob jumped happily. "I can't wait to meet her again! She's so interesting."

"I know right. Plus, that girl is so beautiful." Hyunseung said.

"Extremely beautiful." Doojoon added.

"Ohh~~ Hyung, you just met her but you already in love with her?" Dongwoon teased. 

"Yah, shut up! It's not like that." 

"Whatever, I'm going to take a shower first. Tell me when Junhyung hyung gets back. I want to know what did Hara says to him. Pyong!" Dongwoon stands up and went to his room.

"She probably slap him." Hyunseung said.

"Or maybe.. kill him! Oh my god, maybe Junhyungie is already dead by now!" Yoseob said just to earn a smack on the head by Doojoon.

 

Meanwhile in Junhyung's car...

 

"Hara-ah, please look at me." Junhyung begged. After he picked up Hara at her dorm, they went somewhere at the city. But they just stayed in the car.

"NO!" Hara said while folding her arms and facing her back to Junhyung. Her face was red and her big round eyes were full of anger. 

Junhyung sighed. "Look, I don't know who that girl is." 

"YOU LIAR. OPPA IF YOU DON'T KNOW HER HOW CAN YOUR PHONE BE WITH HER?!" Hara suddenly explodes.

"I told you, I lost my phone. That girl found it but she already gave it back to me. When you called me, my phone was still in her hands, that's why you misunderstood things here."

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"Yes! That's what I've been doing the whole time!"

"You're not lying right?"

"No."

"You really don't know who that girl is?"

"Yes."

"What's her name?"

"Rina."

"YOU SAID YOU DON'T KNOW HER BUT YOU KNOW HER NAME?!! OPPA HOW COULD YOU CHEATED ON ME?!" 

Junhyung rolled his eyes and mentally cursing our innocent Rina.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

"Junhyung, you're back." Doojoon said when Junhyung enters the door. "So how did it goes with Hara?"

"You're alive!!" Yoseob screamed. "Tell me Junhyungie, you guys broke up right?" 

Junhyung gave a death glare to Yoseob. Yoseob lift his hands up, "I'm just joking."

"So, what did she says?" Gikwang asked.

"She's still mad at me. But, she'll get over it." Junhyung reluctantly replied.

"Hyung, are you hungry? I can cook you dinner." Dongwoon said.

"No, It's okay, I don't have an appetite- Wait, actually, just cook me anything. God, I'm starving. This was all because of the screaming with that weird girl." Junhyung said through gritted teeth.

"Rina." Yoseob pointed out. 

"Do I look like I care?" he hissed.

"nope." Yoseob squealed.

"Hey guys! Look! We're on the news." Hyunseung shouted from the living room. Then all of them sat in front of the tv.

"Urgh, my hair look so messy. Did, I look like that the whole day?" Doojoon said. "Shut up." Hyunseung replied.

"Wow. Look at all our B2uties and listen to their screaming. Imagine if they caught us this morning. We will get crush like a bug!" Yoseob said.

"Yeah, next time let's not go shopping at Gangnam again. Too many fangirls there." Doojoon said.

The next title put all six of them in shock. Their jaw dropped.

B2ST's New Girl?  

"H-hyung, th-that is a ph-photo of you with R-Rina-sshi." Dongwoon said to Junhyung but his eyes are still locked on the screen.

Junhyung looked at the screen in horror. Then he facepalmed himself.

But then, another picture came out.

"GIKWANG, YOU KISSED HER?!" all five of them screamed in unison, staring straight at Gikwang. Gikwang just stood there, dumbfounded.

Then Doojoon phone rang. "It's the CEO." he gulped.

"Do-don't answer it." Yoseob said.

"Manager hyung just texted me. He's pretty mad." Hyunseung said while showing his phone.

Suddenly, they heard another phone rang. All of them stared at the phone in Junhyung's hand. Junhyung slowly picked it up and put it on his ear.

"Hello?"

"YONG JUNHYUNG, YOU BASTARD! WAIT TILL I HAVE MY HANDS ON YOU. YOU ARE SO DEAD! YOU LIAR!!!"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________ 

So how was it? Please comment and subscribe ^__^