chapter 21

L.O.V.E? [Semi-Hiatus]

After about 15 minutes, they reached at Han River. They get out from the car and strolling along the river. There are many couples there.

‘So, oppa. How is the preparation for your new album?’ she asked.

‘It’s great. We already have done with recording. We will fly to LA to shoot the MV,’ he told.

‘LA? Wow, it must be a really great MV,’ she said.

‘You know how Hyunsuk hyung is,’ he said as a matter-of-fact.

 

Jessica just nodded, they are still strolling along the river. Just then, snow started to fall.

‘It’s snowing,’ Jessica said brightly while letting the snows fall onto her palms.

‘Yeah, it is,’ Top said while smiling.

 

They are still excited with the snows. Top brushes off the snows on her hair and she did the same to him.

‘I’m cold,’ she said cutely while hugging herself.

 

Top casually pulls her into his arm and hugs her.

‘Feel warm now?’ he asked.

‘A bit,’ she said.

 

He brushes her arm, to warm her.

‘You don’t bring your ear scuffs and gloves, you will be freezing,’ he told.

‘Same with you,’ she told.

‘I’m a guy, I’m stronger than you,’ he said.

‘I’m strong too,’ she said coolly.

‘Yeah, right. I bet you will catch a cold tomorrow,’ he told.

‘No, I won’t. I have strong antibody,’ she said, still in his arm.

‘Strong antibody, huh?’ he asked sarcastically.

 

‘Mwe? Do you think all girls are weak?’ she asked while gazing up at him.

‘No, it’s just you who is weak, not all girls,’ he .

‘Meanie!’ she said and pouted.

Top chuckles at her cute pout.

 

They continue strolling and this time, they walk hand-in-hand. Top tightly grips her cold hand.

‘Your hand is so cold,’ he told.

‘I’m freezing,’ she said.

 

They stop walking and stand while facing the river. Top noticed that her ears are red because of cold. He turns her to face him. He blows both of his hands and covers both of her ears with his hands.  Jessica is slightly startled when he did that and she smiles to him.

Top did that act several times.

‘Feeling better?’ he asked.

‘Yeah, kombawo oppa,’ she said.

‘Anything for you,’ he said in playful tones.

 

After that, she’s back facing the river, enjoying the views. Top takes one of her hand and puts it into his jacket’s pocket. Once again, she is quite surprised with his action.

‘Aren’t you cold?’ she asked him.

‘I am,’ he said shortly.

 

Jessica slowly closed their gaps and squeezes herself towards him. Top places his arm on her shoulder and pulls her towards him. He hugs her tightly, to warm her and himself.

‘Feel warm now?’ she asked playfully.

‘Yep, I am,’ he said.

‘I’m much better than the heater, right?’ she asked jokingly.

‘You are definitely better than that,’ he chuckled.

 

‘Oppa, that bench is vacant now,’ she told while pointing to a bench, a couple just left.

‘Let’s go there,’ he said while holding her hand and drags her to the bench.

They sit on the bench.

 

‘So, I heard that you will release Japanese single soon,’ he said.

‘Yep, may be in April,’ she told.

‘We will be back in Japan around May,’ he told her.

‘May be we can meet in any of the music shows in Japan,’ she said.

‘I think so. It must be great then,’ he said coolly.

‘Yep,’ she said while smiling.

 

 

‘Sica-ah, have you fallen in love before?’ he asked.

‘I did,’ she answered.

‘Really?’ he asked.

‘Ermm, yeah. But, I think they are just my puppy love because our relationships didn’t last long,’ she told.

‘They?’ he asked while raising his eyebrows.

She chuckled at his reaction.

 

‘Neh, they. During my high school, during my training period and also during my early debut days,’ she told casually.

‘Can I know who they are?’ he asked.

‘My ex-bf during high school is just a common guy, not an idol. During my training, I’m with Donghae oppa and then, during my early debut days, I’m with Jae oppa,’ she told.

‘WOwww,’ Top said sarcastically.

 

‘Don’t get me wrong. I’m not a playgirl. It’s just we attracted to each other and fell in love. But, our relationships not last long because they are not my true love,’ she explained.

‘Ah,’ he said shortly.

‘After I broke up with Jae oppa in early 2008, I’m not in love with any guy,’ she told.

‘Why?’

‘Because I’m more cautious in my love’s life. I want to find my true love and pours him with my undying love,’ she told.

 

‘So, did you found your true love yet?’ he asked.

‘No, not yet. He is still nowhere in sight,’ she said playfully.

‘How will you know that he is your true love? How will you recognized him?’ he asked.

‘I’m not sure but I know that once I meet him, I will know right away that he is my true love,’ she said meaningfully.

‘You are quite sentimental too,’ he teased.

‘I do, sometimes,’ she admitted, coolly.

 

‘What about you, oppa?’ she asked.

‘Me? The last time I was in a relationship is in 2008 too. We just together for short period and then, we broke up,’ he told.

‘Why you broke up?’

‘Because I don’t feel sparks in our relationship anymore. So, like you, I’m still looking for my true love,’ he told playfully.

‘I believe we will found our true love soon, oppa,’ she said.

‘I know,’ he said while smiling.

 

‘Actually, I already found my true love, it’s you, Sica,’ he murmured to himself.

‘Did you say something, oppa?’

‘Ah, ani,’ he said.

‘Okay,’ she said and looking at the front.

 

‘So, you and Jae hyung have a history together but both of you maintain your closed friendship. It’s really great and hard to do,’ he told in admiring.

‘It’s quite hard and awkward in the beginning but we overcome that awkwardness,’ she said.

‘That’s great but I think Jae hyung is still in love with you,’ he told.

‘Really? I don’t think so,’ she said casually.

‘Why?’

‘Because I just know that he treats me like his sister, now. Just like you treat me,’ she told him.

Top sighed when she said that.

 

‘What’s wrong?’ she asked, noticing his expression.

‘No, nothing. It’s just that I’m sooo lucky having a really gorjess and y sister like you,’ he said in flirty tones.

‘Are you learning this flirty act from Jiyong oppa?’ she asked.

‘Mwe? You think only Jiyong can be flirty?’ he asked.

‘Ermm, no. I do know that all guys are flirty and you just proved me right,’ she said.

‘Yah, I’m not like Jiyong,’ he objected.

 

‘Mwe? Jiyong oppa is not that bad. He is a kind guy,’ she told.

‘Huh?’ he raised his eyebrows with questioning look.

‘I know he is a playboy but he’s very kind and nice too,’ she said.

‘I’ve told you that he is kind,’ he said, hiding his jealousy.

‘Neh, and now I know,’ she said.

‘But…’

‘He is still a playboy, I know,’ she cuts him in, playfully.

Top chuckled at her.

 

He casually pulls her into his arms because it’s really cold there. They enjoy their moments at the Han River about an hour.

‘You want to join me go to the pub?’ he asked when they are walking to his car.

‘Pub? With who?’

‘Youngbae, Jiyong, Teddy hyung and se7en hyung,’ he told.

‘Is it okay if come along? I mean, I don’t know Teddy-shi and se7en-shi,’ she said.

‘Don’t worry, they are cool. So, want to come with me?’ he asked again.

‘Okay,’ she said.

‘That’s great,’ he said happily.

 

They get into his car and he drove off to the pub, to meet with his friends and GD.

 

to be continue....


preview

Don’t do that,’ Top told.

‘Do what?’

‘Sica is a nice girl, she is not like all the girls that you always flirt with,’ Top said.

‘I know that,’ GD said sternly.

‘Then, please stay away from her. I don’t want you to hurt her like you did to other girls,’ Top told.

‘I won’t hurt her, never. She is special to me!’ GD said.

‘Special? I think every girl is special to you,’ Top said cynically.

‘No, Sica is different to me,’ GD said coldly.


 

Your browser does not support iframes.


as promised, a really fast update..hehe

 

thanks for ur supportive comments..

it's really motivate me to write more..

keep on dropping ur precious commenst for me..^__^

 

next chapters will have jisica moments..keke

n keep on voting..it's still open..

 

enjoy these chapters...

 

edit::

why my poll is not working in these new chapters?

can someone helps me?huhu