Final

DRABBLE~! :)) [ChanYeol fanfiction]

 

            You and ChanYeol are watching a horror movie cuddling each other as for protection from the cold weather from the outside. You  two were an item for about two months. At first, you didn’t know on how you became a girlfriend on one of the most popular and handsome kingka in the highschool department. You loved him for about two years and a half.

            You just planned to confess when one of his classmates told him in public that you liked him. At first, you decided of you should lie about that true rumour but decided to not to. As you wanted him to know your mutual feelings for him.

            And as I said before, it was a like a miracle that the one who you loved the most with your whole heart loved you to but for less years than you.

            As a horrible scene played in the screen of the TV, you screamed quietly, hugged him tighter, and covered your face with your pettite hands all  in one go. He chuckled as he thought that what you did was  just so cute. “Hey! What’s so funny?” you asked by getting mad thinking that he thought of you as you are just a weak person.

            “What? Is it wrong to be happy? It was just cute about seeing you scared you know. So don’t get mad.” You blushed at the moment hearing his compliment. Or you just thought it was one. “Hey, a-are you okay??” He asked worriedly as he saw the emotion you made. “uhhh. Yeah! I am.... I really really am.” “Are you sure?” “Yes!” Why? You don’t trust me?? Your own girlfriend?” you quickly covered your face and blushed like a tomato thinking of what you said earlier. “Awwwww. You are just so cute~!” On just what he said just made you even blush like crazy. Too bad the lights were on so he could see your super red face.

            He faced you and sat comfortably on the mini couch holding your hands and said “Aww.. come on~ don’t hide your beautiful face~ I wanna see it!!! J” you laughed as you enjoying in his company. You gave up as a symbol that you were already tired from the practice that took over your energy.

            You brought your knees to your chest and hugged them tightly rocking like a little lost child freezing in a very cold weather. “Can we sleep now?” You said as you cupped your mouth and yawned cutely. “Sure~! But wait a sec.” He remembered something was on and turned his head to the TV screen. He got up from the couch and headed towards the big rectangular LG branded TV and pressed a circle like button and straightened himself up to go towards you. But as he took his first step towards you, you were standing before him smiling like a crazy person ang your hands were at your back rocking side to side like a 5 year old child asking for a piece of lollipop.

            “OH MY GOSH!!!!” He jumped and screamed as a signal that he was scared of the sudden surprise. You covered your ears and closed your eyes because of the sudden movement Gerome made. Him breathing so fast but calm and holding his chest as he looked at you with his mouth open. You opened one eye, and and faced your head to his direction and removed your small hands from your ears and straightened yourself to your position before. Rocking side to side again like a child. Smiling as a way of saying ‘sorry’ to him for scaring him like that.

            ChanYeol smiled a gentle smile he only gave to you. Which made you feel that you are special for him. You hugged him while saying “Sorry~!” “hehehe, It’s okay.... And besides, I also scared you for about....” he counted his fingers while whispering some numbers and looking at the wall behind you. “ummm... 5... times..???” his tone was like that he wasn’t sure of his answer.

            “Well.... Can we sleep already?” You, pouting and blinking at the same time. “Sure~!” He said as he carried you bridal style. Heading to your rooms. You and ChanYeol shared a room for a long time because he knew that noth of your parents are at abroad working to give you shelter and food. He planned to stay in your house with you to keep you safe and healthy. You got worried in how about his parents approval on him deciding to sleep with you for the rest of the nights. Sure you wanted to be with him and fo everything like going to the park, studying together and others. He said that he already asked permission on sleeping with you since that his parents and ChanYeol knew taht you are lonely everyday.

            “YA!!! Is this revenge?!?!” you said as you were smiling and slapping his arm for about several times. “Hmmm... Maybe.” He shrugged and smiled. He opened the door to your room and led you two to the bed. He opened the blankets so the both of you will not freeze through the night. Cuddling each other under the thick sheets of thread and smiling saying sweet lines: “I Love You” “I Love You Too”

            Even though you knew he didn’t know now to sing, you requested for him to sing for you. He got surprised at the sudden favor from you. “Are you sure? I’m not really good at it and-“ you looked him straight in the eye and cutted him off by saying “You know that I know you don’t know how to  sing. But even though you said that you can’t, and even of your voice of aweful when you sing, I think that it’s the most beautiful voice that I have ever heard.” ChanYeol smiled genuinly, held your face with his long slender fingers and kissed you directly at your lips. “Thank you... You’re the best girlfriend I have ever had.” You directly frowned at the statement and raised one eyebrow. “So it means I’m not your first girlfriend?” “Huh? No!! Don’t think that~ Your the first and the last girlfriend I will ever have.”

            You smiled and hugged him as he hugged you too; smiling excitedly as you were waiting for the next day to come. And as you did that, he started singing.

This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing.

 

I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream

 

you were standing on front of my desperate self and praying

 

Just once, I just wanted to walk side by side with you

 

Taken by the soft wind to your world

 

You asked me brightly where I came from to your side

 

And I told you that it was a secret

 

Wherever we walk together

 

Will be paradise

 

You are an eye-blinding entity compared to Micheal

 

Who would remember you, I would not forgive it

 

Like the beginning when stepping into Eden

 

Believeing you everyday from the bottom of my heart

 

I always want to protect you

 

So even the small things wont tire you out, I'm eternally in love

 

as your boyfriend, I will block the stiff wind.

 

even though people turn their backs to you

 

if i could become the person

 

who can wipe your tears on a tiring day

 

it will be paradise

 

I, who has fallen in love with no other place to go back,

 

my wings have been taken away

 

even though i lost my everlasting life

 

the reason to my happiness

 

you are my eternity eternally love.